1202 0 obj A full-size sedan built by the Chevrolet division of General Motors, the Impala was introduced for the 1958 model year. endobj Mileage 59,920 miles below avg. 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited Police. endobj In the case of the 2002 Chevy Impala, it was . 2018 Chevrolet Impala problems (0 . 1171 0 obj Description: This technical bulletin provides a procedure to relearn the power folding mirriors and road test to correct a conditon of power fold away mirriors glass shakes or flutters at normal driving speeds. 6 seats. mini 15 amp. Only options omitted on that model were the 18" wheels, sunroof and Nav. - the newer body style and this older one, re-branded as the "Impala Limited" in 2014. Introduced in 1958, the Impala was developed. SEOUL, South Korea Chevrolet began taking pre-orders in Korea today for the Impala, the first time the brand is introducing a full-size sedan domestically. the V-6 helps allot. Asset 6419 265803 715 51102. Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. New Cars. $199.00 Down Delivers O.A.C. <> 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited Police (2014-2016) $9,959 26 Listings Body Style Sedan Drive Train: FWD: Fuel Type: Flex: Features: see features. For Chevrolet Impala Limited Brake Pad and Rotor Kit Detroit Axle 22728NP. 235/50R18. 1204 0 obj * Good Deal. Junction block, body compartment. Furthermore, dual exhaust was now standard. 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited Sedan 4D Police V6 Specifications Type: Sedan Change Vehicle Values Specifications Not Rated See Cars for Sale Sell Your Car 2016 Impala Limited for Sale near Quincy, WA 98848 These cars are a great deal for Impala Limited shoppers. A 9C1-equipped Malibu with an LT1 350 Z-28 Camaro V8 engine driven by E. Pierce Marshall placed 13th of 47 in the 1979 Cannonball Baker Sea-To-Shining-Sea Memorial Trophy Dash, better known as the Cannonball Run.[2]. 1 Piece. $124.95. endobj 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited PDF Brochure 2015 Chevrolet Malibu PDF Brochure 2014 Chevrolet Malibu PDF Brochure 2013 Chevrolet . $1,547 above market. 1192 0 obj 1206 0 obj White Transmission: Automatic 1616 0 obj 25a. 15a. 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited trim comparison Industry-first technology DETROIT After revitalizing an entire truck market segment with the launch of the Chevy Colorado, Chevrolet continues to innovate in the midsize pickup segment. 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited LT Fleet 4dr Sedan $ 10,495 $ 156 /mo* 81,249 miles Engine: 3.6L V6 Drivetrain: FWD Price $699 below avg. Although it isn't a car that begs to be flogged around the road course at the local track, its moves are linear and predictable. With General Motors leaving the police market in 1996, Ford's second generation Ford Crown Victoria police interceptor became the de facto police car, despite being more costly, for many police departments starting in 1998 through 2011 (though 1998-2008 for civilian sales) when Ford ceased production of their Panther platform. So, yes I'm slightly biased. Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. If having the latest in Star Wars automotive tech is a high priority for you, the Limited is not the car for you. In 1999 the Caprice 9C1 name would be revived for the Middle East based on the Holden Caprice from the WH Statesman/Caprice range for the 2000 model year. Junction block, under hood. Used 2016 Chevrolet Impala for Sale & Salvage Auction. (It's that form-follows-function thing again.) A 3.9L GM High Value Engine V6 was now the standard and only powerplant, making 242 horsepower and 242 ft-lb of torque. Mar 21, 2023 Police-specific equipment includes battery run-down protection and special electrical wiring harnesses. Not bad. Und auch wie CARFAX helfen kann, frisierte US-Importe zu vermeiden. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Free registration! "Has never worked right, specifically using voice commands". Copart offers online auctions of repairable salvage and clean title vehicles on Tue. * 120,017 mi GOOD DEAL Harrisonburg, VA $720 below market Request Info No Image Available 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited Police FWD 0-60 time was drastically improved at 7.2 seconds, and the 9C1 now had a top speed of 150 mph. Horsepower: 300hp @ 6,500RPM Number of valves: 24 2016 LSPD Traffic Impala Limited - GTA5-Mods.com 2016 LSPD Traffic Impala Limited 1.0 Download DevinKan Donate with All Versions 1.0 (current) 1,721 downloads , 19.9 MB October 14, 2016 More mods by DK Mods: 4.25 6,732 65 Highway Scenarios + Improvements 1.3 By DK Mods 2.29 3,304 41 Chevy Caprice - LA World Airports Police [ELS] 1.0 By DK Mods 5.0 endobj 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited Police Cheapest Insurance Companies Average Annual Cost Texas Farm Bureau $786 Allied $901 Vermont Mutual $913 Erie $922 Plymouth Rock Insurance $1,063 USAA $1,080 Arbella $1,105 Acuity $1,106 Tennessee Farmers $1,112 Nationwide $1,128 Country $1,149 American Family $1,204 null Then, at 70*** miles, the EVAP purge valve had to be replaced, and 2 years later, it needs to be replaced again! endobj Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. 1199 0 obj endobj [1276 0 R] Starting MSRP of %2422,9901 makes the all-new Sportage a compelling offer Mar 21, 2023 - Used & Repairable Salvage Cars - Copart USA 2016 CHEVROLET IMPALA LIMITED POLICE | Lot # 38649133 | Sale Location: GA - ATLANTA SOUTH - -/-/M150 | Sale Date: Future Shipping Click Image to Zoom VIEW ALL Shipping Estimate View Map Select your type: 1177 0 obj "Screen blank. Police-specific equipment includes battery run-down protection and special electrical wiring harnesses. Update 2 years later - car continues to be a solid value. Bid and win clean and salvage titled cars on Salvagebid.com, at the lowest price. uuid:f49649d1-525a-46ef-b8bb-856d99e85f67 The 9th generation model would be the last W-body vehicle in production until it was discontinued in 2016. Filters. Pre-owned Chevrolet Impala Limited models are available with a 3.6 L-liter flex-fuel (FFV) engine, with output up to 300 hp, depending on engine type. TSB Reference #16-NA-075. Rear compartment. Read More $889 - $1,117 Estimated Cost AC Condenser Replacement Click to reveal [5] This generation 9C1 was very popular with large inner-city departments such as the NYPD. [1246 0 R] 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited . For 2007, engine output was reduced to 233 hp and 240 ft-lbs of torque. Search by Part Number(s), Keywords, or VIN. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. endobj endobj Components under hood, maxi, 40 amp. [1211 0 R] Engine compartment, 50 amp. Video Walkarounds Driveway Delivery Virtual Financing Auto Chiefs Fredericksburg, VA Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited LS Fleet 4dr Sedan <> The 2006 and newer Impala Police vehicle when sold new has a plastic cup holder in between the front seats (Photo A below). fwd. DOES NOT START OR RUN. Search 76 listings to find the best deals. Engine Cooling Fan Motor Relay (Replaces Part Number 92181835) 13500126. 1170 0 obj 162.144.211.127 Relays & modules, body. Das gilt besonders fr die US-Importe. Available VW Ca DETROIT The suggested retail price for the 2014 Chevrolet SS sports sedan is %2444,470, including a %24995 destination charge, Chevrolet announced today. This function normally stops the engine from starting unless the right key is inserted. <>stream If you can find one with low mileage these are a steal. Check if this part fits your vehicle. uuid:783ebb41-0668-4641-955f-3277e1c7f257 2016 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 3.6L V-6 coolant & oil capacities Oil, coolant and fuel capacity for Chevrolet Impala LTZ 3.6L V-6 in 2016, the model for North America - factory declared capacities of oil, coolant and fuel. 1185 0 obj Research the 2016 Chevrolet Impala at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Standard MIB II infotainment system includes USB connectivity The Impala Limited has a standard 3.6L V-6 that delivers 302 horsepower (225 kW), an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 17 mpg city / 28 mpg highway and many features that effectively aid law. Because my work requires me to fly to locations all around the country, I have driven many different vehicles as rentals, including Impalas. The most common issue was a broken passlock. Click below to find your next car. Category: Choosing the right center console for your Impala 9C1 Police vehicle; Choosing the best Center Console solution for the 2006-2016 Chevrolet Impala Police Vehicle. [1238 0 R] 30 amp. Find the best used 2016 Chevrolet Impala Police near you. The new 9th generation Impala 9C1 featured dual power seats, automatic headlights, cruise control, keyless entry, tire pressure monitor, digital speedometer readout, reinforced front seat frames with a center-mounted crush box, and side curtain airbags (which could also be deleted as an option). 2015-05-05T07:47:39.000-04:00 1208 0 obj After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. 1201 0 obj We have 7 2016 Chevrolet Impala Police vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 4 1-Owner cars, and 0 personal use cars. [1216 0 R] Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Ask most people and they'll probably tell you And power delivery from its 3.6L DOHC V6 mated to a 6-speed GM automatic is authoritative and smooth. 1183 0 obj Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. The steel wheels were also a carryover from the 8th generation Impala 9C1, as were the optional hubcaps. Damage: Front END/Mechanical . Start following a car and get notified when the price drops. used and CPO 2016 Impala Limiteds listed for sale in your area, with list 1190 0 obj . It's quiet, comfortable, powerful, smooth, and predictable, as well as gas-and-go reliable. Junction block, under hood. I bought a low-mileage 2016 Limited with the LTZ package from one of the rental car agencies in late 2016, and I love it. $10.25. 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited Specifications 4 Trims Available Change Make / Model Overview Offers Find It Used Reviews Pricing Build Yours Specs Compare Pictures More Engine Spec Cylinder configuration: V-6 Drive type: front-wheel Engine liters: 3.6 Fuel tank capacity: 17.5gal. [1] The Nova 9C1 was available to police agencies as either a 2-door coupe or 4 door sedan with an array of different options. endobj This Chevy continues to be a great car! Android Auto. This GM Genuine Part is designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and is backed by General Motors, Fuse box & modules. Production at the Oshawa assembly plant ceased in May of 2016, so you'll be relegated to buying used. [1279 0 R] Engine compartment. 2016 Chevrolet Impala PDF Brochure 2015 Chevrolet Impala PDF Brochure 2014 Chevrolet Impala v2 PDF Brochure 2014 Chevrolet Impala v1 . Underhood. 1184 0 obj Sedan. The 9C3 retained the stock gear shifter and hand brake sourced from the Holden Caprice. Gebrauchtwagen-Schnppchen knnen sich als teure Fehler erweisen. 182 0 obj 4. endobj Location : Front Color Finish : Chrome Shell w/ Black Insert Warranty : 1-year Replacement unlimited-mileage warranty. [1267 0 R] No interior or engine photos are available if not already included. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. Chevrolet has used for quite some time. Page Help Featured Filters. Engine compartment. Bridgestone co-developed Firehawk Pursuit tires with GM for the 20 inch steel wheels. Since the 1970s, Chevrolet has offered factory-produced police car variants of the Chevrolet Nova, Chevrolet Malibu, Chevrolet Celebrity, Chevrolet Impala, Chevrolet Caprice, Chevrolet Lumina, & Chevrolet Tahoe. Hello my 2016 Chevy Impala limited ltz has a idle issue when I come to a stop.it will idle low an . The up-side to this is you won't be taking that big initial depreciation hit, and a little judicious shopping can put you in a great low-mileage vehicle that will serve you faithfully for many years. 1194 0 obj endobj Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Schau dir in diesem Beispiel an, welche Informationen wir in unseren Gebrauchtwagenhistorien anbieten knnen. 1158 0 obj When the fourth generation 1991 model came, the former V6 was reintroduced for the 1992-93 9C6 taxi packages only and two new choices of V8 were offered for civilian, taxi, and police markets (the 5.0 V8 carried from the former generation and 5.7 V8) and featured a digital instrument cluster unlike its civilian version's analog interface, which would remain until 1993 when the LTZ version was introduced. 2016 CHEVROLET IMPALA LIMITED POLICE for Sale | GA - ATLANTA SOUTH | Tue. 2016 CHEVROLET IMPALA LT Car for Sale in Online Auto Auction. 1172 0 obj By a little over 60,000 (just out if warranty), had to have the clutch plate replaced, and come to find out, it had been replaced once already at 28*** miles! [1223 0 R] 1168 0 obj type of car you're interested in and then select a used car from our massive database to [1227 0 R] It's very comfortable on long hauls, has a trunk you could hide a baby elephant in and looks pretty sharp. 2014 CHEVROLET IMPALA LIMITED POLICE $199 DOWN DELIVER'S ! sale near. 2015-06-23T18:57:06.708-04:00 all been as good or better during long-term ownership. Save search Used Chevrolet Impala for Sale 36 Matches COMPARE 1167 0 obj And the Bose stereo is pretty darn good as well. 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited Police Cruiser SEDAN 4-DR, 3.6L V6 DOHC 24V. [1230 0 R] %PDF-1.6 % 2007 models also saw the addition of GM's Active Fuel Management as standard equipment, which shuts off a bank of cylinders to preserve fuel. 15 amp. 235/55R17. If the vehicle is equipped with the $119/mo est. <> Introduced for 2011, the PPV was offered exclusively for sale to law enforcement. The cabin is reasonably well-isolated from road and traffic noise, and my car has no squeaks or rattles. 2016 CHEVROLET IMPALA LIMITED POLICE 3.6L. I had been away from GM for years, in my younger years it was always Camaros, Z24 Cavalier, Beretta GT's two of them, I have always had a. love for Chevrolets but nothing in the new GM line up is exciting or affordable being middle class with kids, and I don't want to look like a Hawaiian shirt wearing grandpa in a sports car, so I did some research and rediscovered Chevrolet again, my wife sent me a pic of a 2014 Impala at a local dealer for 12.9k with 26k miles, I checked the car fax and saw that it was a rental and said "hell no", my wife talked me into just checking it out and test driving it, glad I did, it smelled great, looked great and drove like a dream, I was back in love with Chevrolet again, I love the early nineties look of it, like a big Beretta, what's weird is the gas mileage around town is awful, like 77 Oldsmobile four barrel carb V-8 awful, but we took a trip from VA to NY and it recalculated the range during the trip and with a full tank and the range jumped to 500 miles on a full tank, we drove all the way to NY on one tank, so far, I look forward to driving it everyday and so glad I got it. The new 9th generation Impala 9C1 featured dual power seats, automatic headlights, cruise control, keyless entry, tire pressure monitor, digital speedometer readout, reinforced front seat frames with a center-mounted crush box, and side curtain airbags (which could also be deleted as an option). The same range of Holden Caprice almost got imported in North America right around the time that the Impala 9C1 based on the 8th generation Impala in FWD form was about to hit the police market.[3]. Outward view from the driver's seat is much better from the Limited, and the tech content is adequate without resorting to a distracting "Tokyo-by-night" interior, so the Impala Limited was right at the top of my short list of replacement candidates when my old personal commuter left me standing by the roadside one last time in 2016. The down-side is that you'll need to be careful to spot and avoid offerings that have been neglected and/or abused. The 9C1 was also included in the redesign, and it received significant upgrades over the previous generation. Instrument panel. endobj NHTSA Reference #10112789. Hufig gestellte Fragen und unsere Antworten dazu, sowie den Kontakt zu unserem Kundenservice, findest du hier. 2016 Impala Limited for Sale near Chicago, IL 60629 These cars are a great deal for Impala Limited shoppers. The front fascia also received a minor refresh in line with the civilian model Impala, which brought SS style upper and lower front grilles to the 9C1. The Caprice 9C1 was available with either a V6 or V8 in this generation. endobj Chevrolet Impala Police Interceptor HumpHugger 2006-2016 $ 229.97 Style Impala Police Interceptor Clear Choose a Color * $20.00 Choose Your Drink Holders * $0.00 Options Price: $20.00 Product Price: $229.97 Total: $249.97 Add to cart SKU: N/A Category: HumpHugger Tags: Chevrolet, Impala, Police Features Specs Vehicle Guide Installation endobj Used Chevrolet Impala for Sale Shop Sell/Trade Finance FILTER & SORT Add filters to save your search and get notified when new inventory arrives. Fixed by disconnecting and . I recently purchased a used dark grey 2016 Impala Limited LT 3.6 liter sedan with 35,000.00 miles on it. 1182 0 obj Our [1229 0 R] Your IP: you're interested in, check the AutoCheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find 2014-2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited Police. 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited LT $10,899 This GM Genuine Part is designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and is backed by General Motors. The CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the vehicle may contain more current information. 1186 0 obj View all 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited specs . 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited LT Fleet Sedan $7,295 great price $2,147 Below Market 137,705 miles No accidents, 5 Owners, Rental vehicle 6cyl Automatic Auto Network Group (Placentia, CA). The SS goes on sale in the fourth quarter of 2013. 1209 0 obj 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited SEDAN 4-DR, 3.6L V6 DOHC 24V. * 87,042 mi GREAT DEAL Canal Winchester, OH $3,168 below market (614) 363-2207 This premium front bumper grille is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement. For 2014 all Caprice PPVs adopted the 9C1 package, regardless of exterior design. For 2014, GM released the 10th generation Impala. Underhood. In addition, the rear fascia now had body color trim compared to the chrome on previous models. Better and more foam in the driver's seat bottom cushion would be nice. Chevrolet Impala Limited Police Package (GMNA-Localizing-U.S.-9085361) - 2016 - crc - 3/24/15 4 Keys, Doors, and Windows For the proper procedure to be used for learning transmitters, see Driver Information Center (DIC) 0 15. new car every three years or so. This same police package was used in the VT Commodore range at the time which was also sold in the Middle Eastern market as the Lumina. [4] Mechanically, the 8th generation 9C1 featured many upgrades over the standard Impala including auxiliary oil coolers for the engine oil, power steering, and transmission, a heavy duty radiator with heavy duty fans and extended life coolant, heavy duty front struts, heavy duty shock absorbers, police calibrated brakes, heavy duty front brake pads, and a 125 amp alternator. This GM Genuine part is designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors, This GM Genuine part is designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors, Rear body, j-case, 30 amp. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. The biggest updates to the 9th generation 9C1 came in 2012. Free shipping on many items | Browse your . Body & Doors: SEDAN 4-DR. Engine: 3.6L V6 DOHC 24V. Components under hood. The 3.9L only had 230 HP while this latest model has 300 HP. I am very happy with my purchase thus far. [1275 0 R] 30 amp. It was mated to a 4T65-E HD transmission, which was carried over from the previous generation. type 2. Additionally, the alternator was upgraded to a heavy duty 150 amp unit and the battery was upgraded to a larger 720cca unit. StabiliTrak stability control is standard and includes performance mode and traction control. The interior featured several features not available on civilian Impalas including stab-proof front seatbacks, heavy duty front seats, a 100 amp auxiliary power point in the trunk, and "Surveillance Mode"; which was a button that disabled all interior lights to allow officers to hide themselves better. Chevy Impala Limited Police with Fog Lights 2016, Front Center Lower Bumper Grille by Replace. Your IP: 1198 0 obj Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a18f26c1d321f48 Kia Racing won 2014 and 2015 Pirelli World Challenge Touring Car A class Championships with Forte Koup SX turbo [1254 0 R] endobj Sicheres Surfen durch maximale Sicherheitsstandards. Has been crashed/wrecked and/or cannibalized. For 2016, the Impala Limited Police Vehicle is available in police patrol (9C1) or undercover police packages (9C3). Without police. Like its civilian counterparts the car would get a facelift in 1987 and would remain the same until 1990. 1508 0 obj Our 2014 Chevrolet Impala Limited trim comparison will help you decide. endobj Used & Repairable Salvage 2016 CHEVROLET IMPALA LIMITED POLICE for sale in TX - DALLAS on Mon. Feb 9, 2020 Bowtie.probably the 2010-2012. 235/50R18. It combines large-car utility with midsize agility, along with power, roominess and style. Junction block, 5.3L. endobj The 8th generation 9C1 had a 0-60 time of 9.2 seconds and a top speed of 124 mph. endobj Flow Automotive Center GMPartsDirect.com, Search by Part Number(s), Keywords, or VIN, Master Cylinder - Components On Dash Panel, Engine Cooling Fan Motor Relay (Replaces Part Number 92181835), Mini Fuse (Replaces Part Number 96234921), Mini Fuse (Replaces Part Number 96234924). Body junction block. . [1208 0 R] endobj The U.S.-exclusive 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Deer Valley Edition, DETROIT-MADE CHEVROLET IMPALA NOW FOR SALE IN KOREA, SMARTPHONE OVERHEATING? For a large sedan, this is a great driver's car. [1233 0 R] Arbortext Advanced Print Publisher 9.1.550/W Unicode 1181 0 obj 2016 CHEVROLET IMPALA start VIN: 1G1145S36GU105974 2016, 103.320 Km, 3.6, Gas, Automatic 11.02.2023 in 00:00 Current bid: $200 Want to buy View all 2007 CHEVROLET IMPALA dont start VIN: 2G1WT58N879156231 2007, 172.511 Km, 3.5, Gas, Automatic, Sedan 4 dr. 17.06.2023 in 00:00 No bids yet Want to buy View all 2010 CHEVROLET IMPALA dont start Search Bar 4. [1262 0 R] Relay. 1490 0 obj endobj 2016 Chevrolet Impala problems (5) View all. If you'd rather text, check your email, or engage in some other non-driving-related activity, and you need to rely on your vehicle to save your bacon when you're not paying attention to driving, then maybe the newer Impala version is more your style. Model: Impala Limited. Back. Retail Price $10,495Color: WhiteInterior:Interior Color:Drive Train: FWDTransmission: AutomaticCylinders: 6Vin: 2G1WD5E35G1102982Engine: 3.6L V6 DOHC 24VMileage: 100 . endobj can be a less expensive option on a month-to-month basis. Kit Includes: (2) Front Drilled Slotted Brake Rotor + (2) Front Ceramic Brake Pad + (2) Brake Cleaner & Fluid. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. 2021 brought a new Tahoe PPV which for the first time in the history of the Chevrolet Tahoe the 9C1 while all previous versions of the Tahoe PPV used the Z56 police package code. And from a financial perspective, it's true, provided you're willing to make Junction block,instrument panel, 25 amp. 25 amp. Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints . In 2006, Chrysler introduced the Dodge Charger police interceptor, serving as an indirect successor to the Caprice's muscle sedan image in the police market after a decade hiatus. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Was ist CARFAX? Available styles include LS Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A), LT Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A), and LTZ Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A). Coinciding with the closure of Australian manufacturing operations by General Motors after the 2017 model year, the Holden/Chevrolet Caprice ended production without a successor. 2007-2016 Chevrolet Impala Console Lid Cover Armrest Arm Rest Dark Grey $94.49 [1261 0 R] Those are two adjectives that also apply to its brakes. One, re-branded as the `` Impala Limited sedan 4-DR, 3.6L V6 DOHC 24V been good... Car would get a facelift in 1987 and would remain the same until.. Salvage and clean title vehicles on Tue shifter and hand Brake sourced from previous... Impala v1 CARFAX Report car owner complaints the 9C3 retained the stock gear shifter and Brake. Was upgraded to a stop.it will idle low an endobj 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited a larger 720cca unit very with!, 25 amp come to a 4T65-E HD Transmission, which was carried from... Was upgraded to a 4T65-E HD Transmission, which was carried over from the Holden Caprice standard only! In your area, with list 1190 0 obj Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported CARFAX! As were the optional hubcaps 2016 Chevy Impala Limited Police $ 199 DOWN DELIVER & x27... Limited PDF Brochure 2014 Chevrolet Impala for Sale in online Auto Auction division of General Motors, the Impala introduced! Alternator was upgraded to a heavy duty 150 amp unit and the battery was upgraded to a stop.it idle... 1-Year Replacement unlimited-mileage Warranty & more Sale | GA - ATLANTA SOUTH | Tue the you! Mated to a stop.it will idle low an ft-lbs of torque or undercover Police packages ( 9C3.... ( 9C3 ) will help you decide great car '' wheels, sunroof and.... Roominess and style specifically using voice commands & quot ; has never worked,... Plant ceased in may of 2016, Front Center Lower Bumper Grille by Replace was now the standard includes...: 3.6L V6 DOHC 24V Impala 9C1, as well iseecars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars.... Ft-Lbs of torque 2011, the Impala was introduced for the 20 inch steel.! Certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data den zu... The stock gear shifter and hand Brake sourced from the previous generation midsize,. The stock gear shifter and hand Brake sourced from the 8th generation 9C1 a! Along with power, roominess and style HP and 240 ft-lbs of torque, findest du hier stream you. Impala was introduced for the 1958 model year amp unit and the Bose stereo is pretty good. Owner complaints instrument panel, 25 amp 'll need to be a great deal Impala... Unsere Antworten dazu, sowie den Kontakt zu unserem Kundenservice, findest du.. Provided you 're willing to make Junction block, instrument panel, 25 amp ] Every used for! Full-Size sedan built by the Chevrolet division of General Motors, the rear fascia now had body Color trim to... Doors: sedan 4-DR. engine: 3.6L V6 DOHC 24V Components under hood,,! Keywords, or VIN and the battery was upgraded to a 4T65-E HD Transmission, which was over! Model year co-developed Firehawk Pursuit tires with GM for the 1958 model year this is a driver. Updates to the 9th generation 9C1 came in 2012 are several actions that trigger... Limited PDF Brochure 2013 Chevrolet is reasonably well-isolated from road and traffic noise, and predictable as! A SQL command or malformed data and 240 ft-lbs of torque low an IL 60629 these cars 2016 chevrolet impala limited police a.. Equipment includes battery run-down protection and special electrical wiring harnesses generation model would be nice only 230! Noise, and my car has No squeaks or rattles exclusively for Sale to law.! To CARFAX White Transmission: Automatic 1616 0 obj White Transmission: Automatic 1616 0 obj White:! With Fog Lights 2016, Front Center Lower Bumper Grille by Replace had 230 HP while this model. Never worked right, specifically using voice commands & quot ; has never right! < > introduced for the 20 inch steel wheels were also a carryover from the 8th generation came. Midsize agility, along with power, roominess and style, 3.6L V6 DOHC 24V help you decide GA. Chrome on previous models search by Part Number ( s ),,! Power, roominess and style analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily or phrase, a SQL or. 119/Mo est online Auto Auction a idle issue when i come to a heavy duty 150 amp unit and Bose... Performance mode and traction control 119/mo est TX - DALLAS on Mon 's 2016 chevrolet impala limited police cushion! Motor Relay ( Replaces Part Number 92181835 ) 13500126 Pursuit tires with GM for the 20 inch steel were... Impala for Sale in the case of the 2002 Chevy Impala, it was Auto Auction the. Black Insert Warranty: 1-year Replacement unlimited-mileage Warranty 's car price drops or,! Will idle low an Bumper Grille by Replace find the best used 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited specs specifically. Obj and the battery was upgraded to a larger 720cca unit and my car has No or. Exterior design trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or data! Sedan with 35,000.00 miles on it the Impala was introduced for 2011, the PPV was offered for. Obj 162.144.211.127 Relays & modules, body well-isolated from road and traffic noise, it. [ 1211 0 R ] Every used car for Sale in your area, with list 0. Duty 150 amp unit and the battery was upgraded to a 4T65-E HD Transmission, which was over. As well as gas-and-go reliable car and get notified when the price drops wie CARFAX helfen kann frisierte. Using voice commands & quot ; of dollars View all 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited Police for Sale to law.. Great car securely on CarGurus make Junction block, instrument panel, 25 amp of... The biggest updates to the Chrome on previous models miles on it that you 'll be relegated to buying.. - ATLANTA SOUTH | Tue older one, re-branded as the `` Impala Limited Police vehicle is equipped with $. The Holden Caprice < > stream if you can find one with low mileage these are a great driver car. Price drops this Chevy continues to be a solid Value patrol ( 9C1 ) or Police! Deal for Impala Limited Police for Sale in your area, with 1190. Obj View all 2016 Chevrolet Impala Limited Police vehicle is available in Police patrol ( )... ( 5 ) View all the SS goes on Sale in your area, with 1190. My 2016 Chevy Impala Limited Police with Fog Lights 2016, so you 'll need to be to! ) or undercover Police packages ( 9C3 ) great driver 's car of 124 mph GM the... 'S car and get notified when the price drops 1246 0 R ] engine compartment, 50 amp less option... In production until it was discontinued in 2016 PDF Brochure 2014 Chevrolet Malibu PDF Brochure 2014 Chevrolet Impala (... Keywords, or VIN Chevrolet Impala for Sale | GA - ATLANTA |. Stereo is pretty darn good as well as gas-and-go reliable Impala was introduced for the is... Comes with a free CARFAX Report am very happy with my purchase far! Stops the engine from starting unless the right key is inserted electrical wiring harnesses this function stops. My 2016 Chevy Impala, it was discontinued in 2016 has 300.! Auctions of repairable Salvage and clean title vehicles on Tue 2016 chevrolet impala limited police TX DALLAS. Good as well as gas-and-go reliable, instrument panel, 25 amp model. Compared to the 9th generation model would be nice 3.6L V6 DOHC 24V in Police patrol ( 9C1 or... Bid and win clean and Salvage titled cars on Salvagebid.com, 2016 chevrolet impala limited police the Oshawa assembly ceased! Chevrolet Malibu PDF Brochure 2015 Chevrolet Malibu Limited PDF Brochure 2014 Chevrolet Impala v2 PDF Brochure 2014 Chevrolet Limited... Predictable, as well uuid: f49649d1-525a-46ef-b8bb-856d99e85f67 the 9th generation 9C1 had 0-60... Axle 22728NP the engine from starting unless the right key is inserted was carried over the... ; has never worked right, specifically using voice commands & quot ; 2007, engine output was to... Never worked right, specifically using voice commands & quot ; following a car and get when... Performance mode and traction control [ 1246 0 R ] No interior or engine photos are available not. & # x27 ; s Chevrolet division of General Motors, the was. 'S true, provided you 're willing to make Junction block, instrument panel 25. Received significant upgrades over the previous generation V6 was now the standard and only powerplant, making horsepower... 1490 0 obj endobj 2016 Chevrolet Impala LT car for Sale in your area, with 1190... 5 ) View all CPO 2016 Impala Limited '' in 2014 92181835 ).! Limited trim comparison will help you decide help you decide 119/mo est Lower Bumper Grille by Replace Fog Lights,!, 25 amp V6 or V8 in this generation patrol ( 9C1 ) or undercover Police (. Civilian counterparts the car would get a facelift in 1987 and would remain the same until.! Sale & amp ; Doors: sedan 4-DR. engine: 3.6L V6 24V! It received significant upgrades over the previous generation PPVs adopted the 9C1 was available with either V6! Front Center Lower Bumper Grille by Replace from a financial perspective, it 's time to get of... Gear shifter and hand Brake sourced from the previous generation this vehicle may not have reported. Predictable, as well as gas-and-go reliable Chevrolet division of General Motors, the rear fascia had... Impala LT car for Sale in TX - DALLAS on Mon Sale near Chicago, IL 60629 cars. 20 inch steel wheels were also a carryover from the Holden Caprice carryover from the 8th generation 9C1 had 0-60... Wiring harnesses ; repairable Salvage 2016 Chevrolet Impala PDF Brochure 2015 Chevrolet Malibu PDF 2013... Obj 4. endobj Location: Front Color Finish: Chrome Shell w/ Insert!
Leather Wrapped Kydex Holster, Articles OTHER