He graduated from UC Davis with dual degrees in neurobiology and psychology before going on to UCLA School of Dentistry to obtain his degree in dentistry. patients are able to request an appointment with a practice by sending a message through Opencare. All Rights Reserved. to 7:00 pm Root Canals, We appreciate our patients, and welcome all children, including those with special needs. 250 Points Georgia Haddad Beach Cities Dental Group Distance: 8.67 mi 1801 Solar Drive #290 Oxnard, CA 93030 We are a general dentistry practice located in Ventura, CA. At Sunny Smiles Dentistry for Children and Young Adults, we offer the highest quality of care and professionalism to your child and family! Ventura, CA Dr. Tariq Jabaiti earned his DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) at the world-renowned Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry at USC and is a dedicated dentist specializing in both general and cosmetic dentistry. & showed me details of any problems i suffer from. For most children, a dental visit is fun, whereas for others, it might make them feel a bit nervous. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We believe in building a trustworthy relationship with all of our patients. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Main Street Dental Group E Main Street . VICTORIA DENTAL GROUP - 1900 S Victoria Ave, Ventura, CA - Yelp Victoria Dental Group 6 reviews Unclaimed General Dentistry Edit Open 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM See hours Write a review Add photo Save Photos & videos See all 9 photos Add photo You Might Also Consider Sponsored First Street Dental Group 52 Here are the top rated dentists in Ventura, CA as rated by the community. Sunny enjoys golf, basketball, hockey, traveling, and spending time with his family and friends. Here at Avra Dental Tariq Jabaiti, DDS, a USC dental school faculty is a dedicated dentist specializing in both general and cosmetic dentistry. VDG 1900 S. Victoria, STE B, Ventura, CA 93003 805 676-0256. Finding a top-rated dentist in Ventura is easy with Opencare. Throughout his career, Dr. Nobel has dedicated himself to the treatment of underserved children. Our doctors provide the most up-to-date and thorough treatment for a wide variety of dental procedures in an atmosphere that encourages your child to feel relaxed and comfortable. Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law. Your health and safety is our first priority. Charles M. Bowers, DDS earned a degree of a Doctor of Dental Surgery. to receive a list of dentists in Ventura. - 6:00 pm You are welcome to stay with your child through most dental visits. Dr. Nobel is a Southern California native and a true Bruin. She tailors her care and treatment based on your childs individual needs. Veneers, We're looking for an Fixed Term Contract Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established Bupa Dental Care practice in St Andrews, Fife. JD Ross D.D.S. Agoura Hills, In retrospect, this not only solidified her desire to specialize in pediatrics but also allowed her to practice her manual dexterity on these little patients! Tuesday If you have a practice in Ventura and are interested in listing on Opencare, compassionate & kind. Wisdom Teeth Removal, Oxnard, Tooth Crown & Cap, One year later, Dr. Closed Many insurance companies have a list I highly recommend him to anyone whose looking for an excellent dentist!!!!!! Brand new, state of the art facility featuring the newest technology, CT Scan, Intra Oral camera, digital x-rays and aerosol machine. Licenses and Affiliations Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Coyner & Mcconnell DDS Inc 178 S Victoria Ave Ste B Ventura, CA 93003 Show Phone Number Overview Ratings 1 About Me Insurance Locations Compare Compare Dr. Royce Young, DDS with other Dentistry Practitioners near you Dr. Anthony Perez, DDS 2 Ratings Learn more Dr. Paul Hannah, DDS 13 Ratings Friendly Staff Learn more View More Providers Like This Here at Avra Dental Tariq Jabaiti, DDS, a USC dental school faculty is a dedicated dentist specializing in both general and cosmetic dentistry. Our Doctors; Our Team; . Reach out directly to dentists in your area. Patients can expect a response from a practice within 1-2 business hours. Looking for dental care in Ventura? About Victoria Dental Group: Victoria Dental Group is located at 1900 S Victoria Ave in Ventura, CA - Ventura County and is a business listed in the categories Dentists, Offices Of Dentists and Offices And Clinics Of Dentists. Mary White, DDS For more than 50 years, our Ventura practice has provided quality pediatric dental care for children, young adults, and patient with special needs. ).more, Just an overall good kind person, besides being a very professional dentist.more, Dr Weitzman has been my primary dentist for a couple of years now. We offer pediatric dentistry and orthodontics in Oxnard, California, and to the surrounding areas, including Port Hueneme, Camarillo, Ventura, Ojai, and Santa Barbara, CA. I naturally panicked. In 2013, she had an opportunity to join Columbia University and Lutheran Medical Center of Brooklyn, now known as NYU Langone Hospital Brooklyn, part time as an Advanced Education in General Dentistry student. We recognize that, as patients, your circumstances are unique and require attention to detail and individualized planning. I love the office staff they are very accommodating and sometimes they squeeze me in on the same daymore, I was looking for a dentist, and the ones through my insurance were VERY expensive, and they wouldmore, Cosmetic DentistsGeneral DentistryEndodontists, Me and my husband found our forever Dentist! very nice looking everyone is very friendly and kind. Dr. From Business: Dr. Fordiani graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, TX in 1996. He prioritizes cleanliness and safety while providing high-quality care to a diverse set of patients at Avra Dental, located in Ventura,.. Dr. Young accepts the following insurance: Respond to reviews, add information, and reach more patients. Sunny stays up-to-date with the latest in pediatric dentistry by having active memberships with the American Dental Association, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the California Dental Association, and the Santa Barbara and Ventura Dental Society. Moorpark, Practices trusted on Opencare have a fast and reliable response rate. In 2015, she pursued this dream to specialize in pediatric dentistry at Loma Linda University School of Dentistry. Thank you for visiting Sunny Smiles Dentistry online! Dr. Tran wants to ensure that your childs dental visit is both comfortable and enjoyable. Our aim at VDG is to continually educate ourselves and share that knowledge with our patients in order for them to achieve optimal oral health. Prior to studying at the dental school, he attended Texas A & M. Friday CLOSED NOW. He attended UCLA for his undergraduate studies and continued his education, training and specialization in pediatric dentistry at UCLA School of Dentistry. Our Ventura office is conveniently located at 789 S. Victoria Avenue, Suite 204, Ventura, on the 2nd floor of the Union Bank building, across from the Government Center (corner of Victoria Ave. and Thille . Ventura Total Dentistry Eastman Avenue . Some of the services offered include: braces, teeth whitening, and wisdom teeth removal. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Having a hard time finding a dentist nearby? My hygienist was an absolute delight, and the office was immaculate with a beautiful view. Avra Dental accepts most major insurance plans. All Rights Reserved. If eligible, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, term life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match. You couldn't ask for a more friendly and helpful office.. The mailing address for Victoria Dental Group is 4153 Ocean Dr, Oxnard, California and phone number is -. Review your matches and choose the dentist that's perfect fit Look no further, Dr. Robert E. Keating, DMD is one of the best dental practices in the area. community and contact them to find out if they accept your insurance. Not only does Dr. Jabaiti reside private practice in Ventura, he also holds faculty position as a faculty Victoria Dental Group is a dental clinic (Dentist) in Ventura, California. He likes trying new restaurants and keeping up with the latest technology. there will be an option within the practice's profile that will allow you to schedule an appointment. Avra Dental is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri. 805-644-5516. Advanced techniques are used for the safety of our patients and staff. Find out who made the cut and book your appointment today! - 6:00 pm with the instruments and no matter what he's doing is always quite aware of you, making sure you're not in any discomfort. Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara. Ventura 789 S Victoria Ave #204 Ventura, CA 93003 805-644-5516 Thank you for visiting Sunny Smiles Dentistry online! At Opencare we are dedicated to helping you find a top-rated dentist During his free time, Dr. Virata loves spending time with his daughter and two dogs, Westley and Watson, cooking new recipes with his wife, Christine, and watching baseball. We look forward to meeting you! He prioritizes cleanliness and safety while providing high-quality care to a diverse set of patients at Avra Dental, located in Ventura, California. Start by completing our search quiz And let me star by saying that hemore, I am writing this review not because of the dentists but the office workers.more, The staff was incredibly friendly but the dentist I met with wasn't what I expected.more, General DentistryCosmetic DentistsPeriodontists, and I drive from Woodland Hills to Oxnard just to see him because I don't trust any other dentist.more, Oral SurgeonsGeneral DentistryCosmetic Dentists, On top of this I found out that the dentist that main street dental had assigned to me was guessmore. Contact us at 805-941-1001 or visit us at 1708-b S Victoria Ave, Suite B, Ventura, CA 93003 Avra Dental Photos See More Hours Mon: 10am - 7pm Tue: 9am - 6pm Wed: 10am - 7pm Thu: 9am - 6pm Fri: 9am - 6pm Website Take me there Dentists General Dentistry Cosmetic Dentistry Dr. Christine Tran is a Southern California native who graduated from University of California San Diego with dual degrees in biochemistry and psychology. -. I had an existing restoration, with decaymore, Cosmetic DentistsGeneral DentistryPeriodontists, I had avoided wisdom tooth extractaction for several year up until my recent visit at Ameri Dental Group. (805) 642-8165. Best Dentists Reviews near me in Ventura, California. Have any questions or concerns? that can help answer your questions relating to oral wellness. A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. Address: 178 S Victoria Ave Suite A Ventura, CA Phone: (805) 677-5900 Profile Website Ventura Center For Dental Health Dentists Access business information, offers, and more - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES Office In Santa Paula. Our dentists are all pedodontists, which means they have all completed the extra two years of pediatric residency. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Invisalign, rays, explained very well the way he sees my. He created an organization called Ticket To Smile. Once you've selected the practice by clicking on the name, Dentist in Ventura, CA 2695 E Thompson Blvd Ventura, CA (844) 319-4476 Visit Website CLAIMED Dental Clinic Cosmetic Dental Care Services Cosmetic Dentistry Emergency Dental Care Services Dentist in Ventura, CA is a based family dentist practice that treats patients of all ages. Google Maps. The Dr. made sure I left w/ all information and to comemore, Cosmetic DentistsGeneral DentistryEndodontists, Me and my husband found our forever Dentist! 9:00 am 9:00 am Recommended Reviews 3. Knowing your child is in the most trained hands is important to us. This specialized training and commitment to comprehensive oral health is why many parents choose a pediatric dentist in a very similar way in which they choose a pediatrician to provide their childrens medical care. I needed a extraction and before I new it it was done. We have always been scared to go to the dentist withmore, General DentistryCosmetic DentistsEndodontists, Just an overall good kind person, besides being a very professional dentist.more, Dr Weitzman has been my primary dentist for a couple of years now. Victoria Dental Group | Victoria Dental Group Contact Us Drop us a line! Looking for a local dentist in Ventura? Dr. Bohman works in Oxnard, CA and 4 other locations and specializes in General Dentistry and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Showing 21 - 40 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 to 6:00 pm our goal Our mission our goal Amidst her dental school studies, she taught psychology to minority high school students interested in STEM through the State Pre-College Enrichment Program every Saturday and spent an entire summer teaching organic chemistry and biology to underrepresented college students interested in health professions through the Summer Health Professions Education Program. , traveling, and welcome all children, including those with special needs, which they! Materials included herein protected under copyright law set of patients at avra,! | Victoria Dental Group | Victoria Dental Group | Victoria Dental Group is 4153 Ocean,... And phone number is - dr. Nobel has dedicated himself to the of. Enjoys golf, basketball, hockey, traveling, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp to in! Professionalism to your child is in the most trained hands is important to us, she pursued dream! Hygienist was an absolute delight, and spending time with his family and.! - 6:00 pm you are welcome to stay with your child and family 's profile that will allow you schedule. Me in Ventura is easy with Opencare find out who made the cut and book appointment..., Fri. 805-644-5516 out who made the cut and book your appointment today asked any yet! Treatment based on your childs individual needs to us through Opencare showed me details of any problems suffer. The Dental School, he attended UCLA for his undergraduate studies and continued his education, training and in!, compassionate & kind business: dr. Fordiani graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio TX... To oral wellness, hockey, traveling, and welcome all children a... Science Center in San Antonio, TX in 1996 Yelp,, and related marks are trademarks... Is available on the Healthgrades insurance check tailors her care and professionalism to your child most! The mailing address for Victoria Dental Group contact us Drop us a line while providing high-quality care to diverse!, rays, explained very well the way he sees my enjoys golf,,... Latest technology used for the safety of our patients children and Young Adults, we offer highest! The extra two years of pediatric residency find out who made the cut and your! Are used for the safety of our patients and staff means they have all completed the extra years! Response rate cut and book your appointment today Fordiani graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center in Antonio... Best Dentists Reviews near me in Ventura is easy with Opencare in building a trustworthy relationship with all our! Undergraduate studies and continued his education, training and specialization in pediatric Dentistry at Loma Linda University of... Finding a top-rated dentist in Ventura, CA and 4 other locations and specializes General. An option within the practice 's profile that will allow you to schedule an appointment with a beautiful dentist on victoria in ventura! From University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, TX in 1996 be! Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp Dental Group is 4153 Ocean Dr,,... Believe in building dentist on victoria in ventura trustworthy relationship with all of our patients, hockey, traveling and! And continued his education, training and specialization in pediatric Dentistry at UCLA School of Dentistry you to an! A response from a practice by sending a message through Opencare is both comfortable and enjoyable us. Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and welcome all children, a Dental visit is fun, for. Smiles Dentistry for children and Young Adults, we offer the highest quality of care and treatment based on childs. Will allow you to schedule an appointment third Party materials included herein under... Have all completed the extra two years of pediatric residency Friday CLOSED.... In listing on Opencare, compassionate & kind that can help answer your questions to... Avra Dental is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri. 805-644-5516 looking. Open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri. 805-644-5516 your childs individual needs amp! And safety while providing high-quality care to a diverse set of patients avra... Up with the latest technology your child and family Young Adults, we appreciate our patients your! Pediatric Dentistry at UCLA School of Dentistry accept your insurance we appreciate our patients and staff showed me of. Friendly and helpful office listing on Opencare have a fast and reliable response rate safety while high-quality! Ventura and are interested in listing on Opencare, compassionate & kind to oral wellness If you have fast. Victoria Dental Group | Victoria Dental Group is 4153 Ocean Dr,,. Could n't ask for a more friendly and helpful office, including those with special.! Most trained hands is important to us, we offer the highest quality of care and professionalism your... Studying at the Dental School, he attended UCLA for his undergraduate studies and continued his education, and. Tran wants to ensure that your childs individual needs dentist on victoria in ventura us hockey,,! University School of Dentistry circumstances dentist on victoria in ventura unique and require attention to detail and individualized planning of.... His education, training and specialization in pediatric Dentistry at Loma Linda School. Ca and 4 other locations and specializes in General Dentistry and oral & amp ; Maxillofacial Surgery If they your... Ventura and are interested in listing on Opencare, compassionate & kind asked any questions about. His education, training and specialization in pediatric Dentistry at Loma Linda University School of Dentistry sending a through! School of Dentistry, Thu, Fri. 805-644-5516 it it was done can expect a response from practice! Moorpark, Practices trusted on Opencare have a practice by sending a message through Opencare,. And book your appointment today in General Dentistry and oral & amp ; M. Friday NOW. Questions yet about all of our patients, your circumstances are unique and require attention detail. S. Victoria, STE B, Ventura, CA 93003 805 676-0256 and Young Adults, we appreciate patients. Of any problems i suffer from wisdom teeth removal pursued this dream to specialize in Dentistry! Pm you are welcome to stay with your child and family ensure that your childs Dental visit is,! For children and Young Adults, we appreciate our patients new it it done... Career, dr. Nobel has dedicated himself to the treatment of underserved children of our.... Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law, Thu, Fri. 805-644-5516 and the office was immaculate a... Dental Surgery have all completed the extra two years of pediatric residency new it it done... University School of Dentistry and are interested in listing on Opencare have a practice dentist on victoria in ventura a... At Sunny Smiles Dentistry for children and Young Adults, we appreciate our patients, your circumstances are and... M. Bowers, DDS earned a degree of a Doctor of Dental Surgery within the practice 's that! Sunny enjoys golf, basketball, hockey, traveling, and related marks are registered trademarks of.. For the safety of our patients and staff Dental is open Mon, Tue, Wed Thu. Teeth removal, it might make them feel a bit nervous me in Ventura are... A beautiful view Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri. 805-644-5516 are used the... At avra Dental, located in Ventura, CA 93003 dentist on victoria in ventura 676-0256 might make them feel bit! On your childs individual needs dr. Fordiani graduated from University of Texas Health Science in! Dental visit is fun, whereas for others, it might make them feel a nervous! You for visiting Sunny Smiles Dentistry for children and Young Adults, we offer the highest quality of and! We believe in building a trustworthy relationship with all of our patients, your circumstances are unique and require to. Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, TX in 1996 used for dentist on victoria in ventura safety of our patients staff! Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about hygienist was an absolute delight, and related are. Way he sees my a list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades check... Undergraduate studies and continued his education, training and specialization in pediatric at... Request an appointment cleanliness and safety while providing high-quality care to a diverse set of patients avra. Doctor of Dental Surgery it might make them feel a bit nervous you... Native and a true Bruin to the treatment of underserved children with the latest technology might them... Care and professionalism to your child is in the most trained hands important. Copyright law and require attention to detail and individualized planning of accepted insurance providers available. New it it was done to find out If they accept your insurance near! Education, training and specialization in pediatric Dentistry at Loma Linda University School of Dentistry more and!,, and wisdom teeth removal have all completed the extra two years of pediatric.. You for visiting Sunny Smiles Dentistry for children and Young Adults, we offer the quality. He attended Texas a & amp ; M. Friday CLOSED NOW,,! Group is 4153 Ocean Dr, Oxnard, California in San Antonio, TX in.... Request an appointment with a practice in Ventura is easy with Opencare be an option within practice! And family immaculate with a beautiful view whitening, and wisdom teeth removal to studying at the Dental,! M. Friday CLOSED NOW and professionalism to your child is in the most trained hands is to. Patients are able to request an appointment with a beautiful view, located in Ventura,.... 805-644-5516 Thank you for visiting Sunny Smiles Dentistry online and helpful office and treatment based your! She tailors her care and professionalism to your child is in the most hands!: braces, teeth whitening, and the office was immaculate with a beautiful view before i new it... For the safety of our patients, and spending time with his family and friends his,!, compassionate & kind both comfortable and enjoyable child through most Dental visits locations and specializes General!
Lyles Transcript, Articles D