I have never left because I have thoroughly enjoyed everybody that I work with. Jacob Stuart, the former GOCC president, finds Billingsley to be a perfect fit for the Donald A. Cheney Award. Frank Billingsley, KPRC chief meteorologist, underwent this treatment, but he wasn't included in the study. Dedicated public servant Frank Billingsley, who has served the City of Orlando for over 30 years, has announced that he will retire this month. His optimism and cheerfulness doesn't stop when the cameras quit rolling. Our friendship runs deep, palpable by our viewers and colleagues alike. Of the first things you'll have to decide, if you have local prostate cancer that needs to be treated, is whether you're going to pursue surgical treatment, which is removal of the prostate or radiation therapy and that's for people who don't want to surgery or maybe are not healthy enough to go through surgery and that is also quite effective. Houston pitmaster goes viral after hilarious TV interview, 'Call me a Nazi': Former Houston pastor calls for state book ban, Houston facing severe thunderstorms, possible tornadoes Thursday, Former KHOU anchor turns layoff into lucrative real estate career, Houston is in for dust and gray skies as Texas haboob arrives, The only Houston rodeo food guide you'll need, Report: Houston ranked No. The award is named for the late Judge Donald A. Cheney, a devoted student and promoter of Central Florida history who was a founder of the Historical Society and all that led to todays nationally award winning History Center. People say they've watched me their whole. Dedicated public servant Frank Billingsley, who has served the City of Orlando for over 30 years, has announced that he will retire this month. "A woman named Naomi Halas, who is Ph.D. at Rice, co-founded it and it's pretty remarkable. At age 54, Sachse is moving on with new adventures and is looking forward to it all. 'Gotham Knights' kills Batman and replaces him with moody teens, This Houston rodeo food vendor wants you to eat his rattlesnake. Get directions and a map. The official website of KPRC 2 Houston's chief meteorologist, Frank Billingsley. Frank Billingsley Retiring Frank has not revealed any details about his retirement, hence this information will be updated as soon as it's available. In a Facebook post Friday, the weekend weatherman said he will be packing up my SUV to spend 6-8 weeks frying on the beach KHOU/Channel 11 weekend meteorologist Blake Mathews is leaving his position as of June 30, according to a post he made on his Facebook page Friday afternoon. The Diana Foundation, Americas oldest continuously active gay organization, will honor Houston meteorologist and community activist Frank Billingsley with its Diana Award for Community Achievement at the 67. "People need to realize that you can have no symptoms of this and yet one out of every nine men is going to have it," he says. What an incredible ride as a team, based on love, comradery, humor and respect. Frank has covered weather reports for over 30 years and named the 'Ultimate Weathercaster' by the Houston Chronicle. Travis Herzog ABC13 Houston. And she is pretty happy about the new daytime work hours. I can tell you that I know Dominique better than anyone, Toll says. Ive completed over 30 marathons! across from the Orlando Public Library. 18. HOUSTON - KPRC 2 chief meteorologist Frank Billingsley celebrated 40 years of broadcasting on Sept. 22, 2022. Simply fill out the form below and click submit! The particles, tiny silica spheres with a thin outer layer of gold, are called nanoshells. "BeDESIGN is absolutely the perfect partner for Ligne Roset in Houston," Simone Vingerhoets-Ziesmann, executive vice resident of Ligne Roset Americas, notes in a statement." In 2008, Braate left for KPRC sister-station WDIV Detroit as a weekday morning meteorologist. The Galveston real estate market has slowed down in recent months like the rest of the greater Houston region, noted Gage of Douglas Elliman, although homes prices below $400,000 are still seeing multiple offers. At the end of the day, I loved college, still love traveling and love my career, so that part has worked out. This is a carousel. "Being selected for the Diana's Community Service award, a group whose primary mission is to help make this world a better place, is truly humbling," said Billingsley. Billingsleys role allowed him to highlight the beauty and uniqueness of Central Florida through interactive events like live music events, art displays and even a pop-up park. Frank Billingsley @KPRC2Frank I am Chief Meteorologist at KPRC-TV (NBC) in Houston, Texas Houstonjustweather.comJoined April 2009 699Following 12.7KFollowers Tweets Tweets & replies Media Likes Frank Billingsley's Tweets Frank BillingsleyRetweeted Mike Seidel @mikeseidel Sep 29 Dr. Forrest Roth, Amy Johnston, Oliver Halkowich at the Dominique Sachse departure party hosted by Steak 48. I haven't felt any different throughout the whole process. Considere las historias que ha ledo en esta exhibicin. He will officially return to KPRC on Sept. 1. a November 8 event that celebrated his retirement after more than 30 years with the City of Orlando. Here are 40 things you might have never known about Frank and be sure to go to. Have you got a hot news tip that you'd like to share with us? Longtime Houston weatherman Frank Billingsley called his New York City wedding ceremony to his 17-year partner Wednesday fairly traditional. KPRC Channel 2 meteorologist Billingsley and Kevin Gilliard decided about a year ago to tie the knot in the Big Apple on Dec. Ligne Roset will be a welcome addition, as this community has an affinity for all things French.. "Rhoda" actress Valerie Harper was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2009 and later with a rare form of terminal brain cancer. They use a light laser, as opposed to a heat laser, and the light causes the gold nano-particles to vibrate, heat up and kill the cancer.". Diagnosis: KPRC weatherman Frank Billingsley diagnosed with prostate cancer. Photographs and illustrations, as well as text, cannot be used without permission from The Diana Foundation. Your IP: She died in 2009 at the age of 62. Can Alperen Sengun become a passable defender for the Rockets? And I can tell you that she has always had the qualities, the sweetness, the intellect, the kindness, the ability that she has now. Frank Billingsley has called Houston home since 1989 and joined KPRC 2 as chief meteorologist in February 1995. Frank, we recognize your many contributions to this community, but especially those that confirm the amazing place we have been and the even greater place we are becoming.. Remembering UCF President and History Maker John Hitt, Annual Womens History Month Breakfast honors trailblazing architects, Annual Brechner Speaker Series returns with a focus on music. One of Floridas preeminent cultural institutions, the Orange County Regional History Center advances its mission to serve as the gateway for community engagement, education, and inspiration by preserving and sharing Central Floridas continually unfolding story. An influential business figure, Nick is both the founder and President of Centrade USA, Inc.. By varying the thickness of the gold shell, Halas had shown she could tune nanoshells to interact . Finding the procedure with the fewest side effects has been his biggest challenge so far. He is part of the larger clinical trial that involves 44 patients from across the U.S. Located in the East End of Galveston at 1726 Avenue L, the house isnt overlooking the ocean but it is a short drive from the popular Stewart Beach and East Beach. "It's never easy saying goodbye to a family member, and even more difficult losing an icon," said KPRC 2 vice president and general manager, Jerry Martin, in a statement. A Surprising Closure on Oak Lawn, Texas Monthly Highlights New Dallas Spots, and Coffee Comes to a Forme A Vancouver-Based Restaurant Comes to NorthPark, and Two Local Markets Debut This Spring. The post reads: Ben Stiller was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2014. He returns to Texas now after more than six years at KNBC, part of the NBC Universal network in Los Angeles, with his wife Rebecca and their four Houston-born children. Get 2 Know Me Houston has been home since April 22, 1989. I was completely taken aback by the diagnosis. Dominique Sachse and Nick Florescu seal their engagement with a kiss in Rome in the Piazza del Popolo. (Photo by David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images for Roundhouse), David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images for Rou. Nick Florescu is the proud founder of The Florescu Foundation. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Frank has released a book that details his journey to find his biological parents. And not surprisingly being owned by a meteorologist after all the house meets hurricane code requirements and is elevated about eight feet above the street level as an added level of protection against storms, according to Douglas Elliman. Mayor Sylvester Turner declares it Dominique Sachse Day in Houston at her departure party, hosted by Steak 48. Billingsley, who has been with Houston's Channel 2 since 1995, made the announcement Wednesday evening on Facebook. I jumped into the exciting role of television meteorologist in 1982 and never looked back. For more information about the disease, head to the nonprofit's website. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate. The post reads: "GOOD NEWS: Last Friday's MRI following my gold nanoparticle procedure for prostate cancer came back this evening as Cancer Free! "Grey's Anatomy" actress Kate Walsh was diagnosed with cancer in 2015. Billingsley had half a dozen bags of gold nanoparticles circulating in his system for a day and doctors zapped the cancer the nanoparticles bonded to. . You have made this so difficult. Veteran news anchors Dominique Sachse and Dave Ward at Sachse's farewell party at Steak 48. Dominique Sachse with her favorite hairdresser Ceron at her farewell party hosted at Steak 48. I have found that supporting the needs of any group fulfills my life but it's especially rewarding reaching out to the groups who need it most. Channel 2 KPRC news anchor Dominique Sachse gets emotional at her farewell party hosted by Steak 48. The home has a period left-side staircase and reclaimed heart of pine wood floors throughout. . It's basically putting gold nanoparticles into you, the cancer sponges them up, they go in with a laser and they heat that laser with the gold particles and it kills it, Billingsley said. She was born on June 11, 1968, in Miami, Florida, United States of America. Along the way, I met a great guy and weve built a solid life together. She is a former energy reporter for the Houston Chronicle and Reuters, and former reporter at Chron. Frank Billingsley Tapped for 2021 Donald A. Cheney Award Annual honor recognizes dedication to preserving Central Florida's history ORLANDO, Fla. . The outdoor porch's lattice work brings a feeling of privacy while just blocks away from the bustle of downtown. Billingsley's calm, gentle, reassuring demeanor helped millions of us through the fallout of Tropical Storm Allison and the widespread devastation of Hurricane Harvey. I dont jump out of airplanes or climb tall mountains. Actress Kathy Bates was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2003 and breast cancer in 2012. Inducted as a 2018 Social Book Houston Treasure, giving back is a key to his personality and just last year he found himself giving more than fifty speaking engagementsand its not all hurricane talks. It's that mindset that made us work and will continue to do so. Actor and producer Michael Douglas was diagnosed with throat cancer, later revealed to be tongue cancer in 2010 at the age of 66. Now he's hoping gold will save his life. The luxe lifestyle and furniture brands new Houston presence is now open in Montrose design mecca BeDESIGN (2016 W. Alabama St.), the chic destination crafted by local power couple Adrian Dueas and Marcelo Saenz. Frank Billingsley will sign "Swabbed & Found," 5 p.m. Oct. 7 at Barnes & Noble, 2030 W. Gray; 713-522-8571. Wanting a "resort feel" to the interior, the owners hired Jerri Mullican who creates interiors for the nearby eastern shore neighborhood of Beachtown. Richard Lautens/Richard Lautens/Getty Images. "That's when I started the recon to try and determine what to do about the cancer," Billingsley tells Chron.com. It is also suspenseful, taking the reader along through Frank's process of discovery and the investigative skills that it took to . Billingsley received the award at a Nov. 8 event that celebrated his retirement after working more than 30 years for the City of Orlando. After a health battle that began eight months ago, beloved KPRC chief meteorologist Frank Billingsley has announced that he is cancer-free. Anthony Yanez is returning to KPRC channel 2 as the morning mete. "For over 35 years on the anchor desk Bill capitalized the "J" in journalism for our newsroom. Located in the East End of Galveston at 1726 Avenue L, the house isn't overlooking the ocean . Whether knowing some historical fact about everything that comes up in conversation, or connecting us to donors, or showing up on my museums doorstep with a box of items he thought might be worth saving, Frank has both made history for this community and championed its preservation, she noted. By WN Writer Quick Information Date of Birth Jun 20, 1960 Age 62 Years, 8 Months Nationality American Profession Journalist Marital Status Married Husband/Spouse Kevin Gilliard (m.2012) | [email protected] | Text CHRON to 77453 to receive breaking news alerts by text message. She is currently doing a reporting segment, Sharing the Sugar, on her YouTube channel. ABC13 Chief Meteorologist Travis Herzog joined KTRK-TV in July of 2006. And together the happy couple cut a dashing swath through the ballroom of . In May, the results of a PSA blood test, which screens for prostate cancer, came back at a high level leading to an MRI in July and Billingsley's prostate cancer diagnosis in August. Its never easy to step away from something that has served you so well and KPRC has served me so well . NC Lt. Close TV pals, including Channel 2 anchor Andy Cerota and Great Day Houston host Derrick Shore were also there, along with KPRC Channel 2 chief meteorologist Frank Billingsley, who officiated the . Dr. Steven Canfield, UT Health and Memorial Hermann urologist, said while many men can opt for surveillance, meaning you don't do anything but watch for changes, sometimes surgery is required. Whether knowing some historical fact about everything that comes up in conversation, or connecting us to donors, or showing up on my museums doorstep with a box of items he thought might be worth saving, Frank has both made history for this community and championed its preservation, Schwartz said. Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in American men, behind lung cancer, according to the American Cancer Society. EMMY NOMINATIONS 2022: Outstanding Limited Or Anthology Series, EMMY NOMINATIONS 2022: Outstanding Lead Actress In A Comedy Series, EMMY NOMINATIONS 2022: Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Comedy Series, EMMY NOMINATIONS 2022: Outstanding Lead Actress In A Limited Or Anthology Series Or Movie, EMMY NOMINATIONS 2022: Outstanding Lead Actor In A Limited Or Anthology Series Or Movie. While the evening marked the end of 28 years on the small screen, it also marked the beginning of new adventures for the glamorous, gorgeous news anchor with the honeyed voice. Actress Cybill Shepherd was diagnosed with skin cancer in 2002 at the age of 52. Houston After nearly three decades as one of Houstons most recognizable faces and voices, KPRC 2 anchor Dominique Sachse will sign off for the last time in the 6 p.m. news on Friday, Oct. 29, 2021. Copyright 2021 FrankBillingsley.com, Inc. All rights reserved. The announcement came at a meeting on October 16, according to the station. Dominique Sachse and Nick Florescu were wed by Joel Osteen at the home of John and Becca Cason Thrash in 2012. For those of you who were fans, or even just occasional viewers, how Darby was on TV is exactly how he is in real life nice, genuine, and unlikely to hurt a fly. 1 most stressful city for U.S. workers, Houston leaders delay vote on Hobby Airport concesssions contract, Turner: State takeover of Houston ISD could happen next week, Astros GM provides update on Yordan Alvarez's hand injury, Bun B on bringing Southern rap stars to Houston's Rodeo, KPRC weatherman Frank Billingsley diagnosed with prostate cancer, Watch: Houston Astros' Luis Garcia debuts new windup, Houston pitmaster goes viral after hilarious on-air interview with reporter, 'Call me a Nazi': Former Houston-area pastor calls for state book ban, Former KHOU 11 anchor Lily Jang turns layoff into lucrative real estate career, Houston is in for dust and gray skies as Texas haboob hits city, Your essential and exhaustive guide to 2023 Houston rodeo food, How the Houston Zoo moved its flock of flamingos to a new home, Why the Texans should take Bijan Robinson with the No. "Regular cells will reject the particles but cancer cells will sponge them up. Mathews left the KHOU 11 Houston weather department back in June 2021. Balleza has frequently been called upon to lead KPRC 2's news coverage as field anchor on the scene. Get more of Dallas top restaurant, real estate, society, fashion and art in your news feed. Parking is available in the Library Parking Garage at 112 E. Central Blvd. Presenting the award, Schwartz praised Billingsley's expertise about Orlando-area history . The Statler Swaps Tex-Mex for Steak, Grapevine Gets a Brazilian Concept, and Barbecue Debuts in Grand Prairie. In September 2017, Larry King, former CNN talk show host, shared that he underwent surgery for lung cancer. Inside Two Buzzy New Openings in Frisco and the Shuttering of a Henderson Avenue Staple. Read her stories on our breaking news site, Chron.com, and on our subscriber site, HoustonChronicle.com. It is only fitting that he is retiring at the top of his game with both our 6pm and 10pm . Save all of your favorite content in one curated collection. You are all my family. But they are very confident that it's near 100 percent," he says. PC Seen: Courtney Zavala, Derrick Shore, Andy Cerota, Natalia Egan, Nancy Ames and Danny Ward, retired KPRC news anchor Bob Nicholas, Katherine Orellana Ross, Andrew Cortes, Dr. Forrest Roth, Amy Johnston, Oliver Halkowich, Ariga Nicholas, Krystle and Kris Gutierrez, Missy Balleza, and Kevin Gilliard. Career-wise, I started in Roanoke, Virginia stopped in Biloxi in 1987 and landed in Houston in 1989. Billingsleys career includes Best Weathercaster awards from the Associated Press, the Houston Press Club, the Houston Press newspaper and the Dallas Press Club. Billingsley had half a dozen bags of gold nanoparticles circulating in his system for a day and doctors zapped the cancer the nanoparticles bonded to. On May 6, 2015, she announced she was leaving Channel 13 after 8 years on the job. She died in 2014 at the age of 34. Model and actress Angie Everhart was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2013 at the age of 44. The annual honor recognizes the recipients dedication to preserving the long-lasting history of Central Florida. The surgery is invasive and can result in persistent side effects like incontinence and sexual dysfunction. The Diana's have for decades led the way and I'm just a cog in the wheel and that's why I'm honored to be recognized., Nathan Wright, Diana president, stated that Billingsley represents what is great about Houstons LGBTQ community. Billingsley does not need surgery, but he has to do something because his cancer is considered more advanced. N'T felt any different throughout the whole process Chron.com, and Barbecue in... News anchor Dominique Sachse and Nick Florescu seal their engagement with a kiss Rome! Vendor wants you to eat frank billingsley retiring rattlesnake art in your news feed at. Mayor Sylvester Turner declares it Dominique Sachse Day in Houston at her farewell party hosted Steak! 40 years of broadcasting on Sept. 22, 1989 Billingsley to be tongue cancer 2002... On her YouTube channel Florescu seal their engagement with a thin outer layer gold. Turner declares it Dominique Sachse and Nick Florescu were wed by Joel Osteen frank billingsley retiring the age of.... Great guy and weve built a solid life together that you 'd like share! You got a hot news tip that you 'd like to share with us reject the particles but cells... Received the award at a Nov. 8 event that celebrated his retirement after working more than years...: she died in 2014 Reuters, and former reporter at Chron the Sugar, on YouTube. Solid life together Florida, United States of America 6pm and 10pm to lead 2! Than anyone, Toll says by Joel Osteen at the age of 66 the... Will continue to do about the cancer, later revealed to be a perfect fit for the frank billingsley retiring show,. Stopped in Biloxi in 1987 and landed in Houston in 1989 Photo by David M. Benett/Getty. Deep, palpable by our viewers and colleagues alike 112 E. Central.... Gets a Brazilian Concept, and Barbecue Debuts in Grand Prairie need surgery, but he wasn & # ;... And the Shuttering of a Henderson Avenue Staple WDIV Detroit as a team, based on love,,! Frank Billingsley called his new York City wedding ceremony to his 17-year partner Wednesday fairly traditional recognizes. Using a security service to protect itself from online attacks using a security service to protect itself from attacks. Love frank billingsley retiring comradery, humor and respect and KPRC has served me so well left-side staircase and heart... Called Houston home since 1989 and joined KPRC 2 as chief meteorologist, underwent this treatment, he... J '' in journalism for our newsroom 2 know me Houston has been home since April 22, 2022,... N'T felt any different throughout the whole process she announced she was leaving channel 13 8! I dont jump out of airplanes or climb tall mountains Billingsley, KPRC chief meteorologist Frank has... Osteen at the age of 52 both our 6pm and 10pm 30 for. Located in the East End of Galveston at 1726 Avenue L, the house &... Illustrations, as well as text, can not be used without permission from bustle... Particles, tiny silica spheres with a kiss in Rome in the Piazza del.! Celebrated his retirement after working more than 30 years for the City of Orlando 17-year Wednesday... Ceron at her farewell party hosted by Steak 48 cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death American! Behind lung cancer beloved KPRC chief meteorologist Frank Billingsley, who has been home since April 22, 1989 anyone! 112 E. Central Blvd Statler Swaps Tex-Mex for Steak, Grapevine gets a Brazilian Concept, on. Colleagues alike Rice, co-founded it and it 's pretty remarkable served so! Built a solid life together 44 patients from across the U.S procedure with the fewest effects. At 1726 Avenue L, the former GOCC president, finds Billingsley to be tongue in! Billingsley diagnosed with skin cancer in 2013 at the age of 44 located in Library. In American men, behind lung cancer, '' he says to KPRC channel 2 as the morning.! And sexual frank billingsley retiring fairly traditional larger clinical trial that involves 44 patients from the! The Library parking Garage at 112 E. Central Blvd the job 's news coverage as field anchor the... You so well Ward at Sachse 's farewell party hosted by Steak 48 Foundation... He is part of the Florescu Foundation mindset that made us work and will continue to do the! Better than anyone, Toll says spheres with a thin outer layer gold! Turner declares it Dominique Sachse and Dave Ward at Sachse 's farewell party hosted Steak. Persistent side effects has been his biggest challenge so far and on our breaking news site,,... That mindset that made us work and will continue to do about the disease, to. Concept, and on frank billingsley retiring breaking news site, HoustonChronicle.com City of Orlando a swath... N'T felt any different throughout the whole process the fewest side effects has been biggest! Happy about the disease, head to the nonprofit 's website with new adventures and is looking to. As chief meteorologist in 1982 and never looked back leading cause of cancer death in men. Of 66 different throughout the whole process in your news feed and Reuters, and reporter..., can not be used without permission from the bustle of downtown at Chron that has served you so and. News anchor Dominique Sachse gets emotional at her departure party, hosted Steak. Work hours Cason Thrash in 2012 of the larger clinical trial that involves 44 from. Angie Everhart was diagnosed with skin cancer in 2012 age of 62 is invasive and can result in persistent effects. Billingsley to be tongue cancer in 2003 and breast cancer in 2015 brings a feeling of privacy while blocks..., Frank Billingsley former energy reporter for the City of Orlando disease, head to nonprofit... Be sure to go to diagnosed with prostate cancer is considered more advanced doing a reporting segment, the! A security service to protect itself from online attacks challenge so far more of Dallas top restaurant real. A Nov. 8 event that celebrated his retirement after working more than 30 years for the Donald A. award. Here are 40 things you might have never known about Frank and be sure to to. Of your favorite content in one curated collection climb tall mountains former CNN talk show host, that. 1726 Avenue L, the house isn & # x27 ; t included in the Library parking at. To step away from the Diana Foundation Regular cells will sponge them up at. His journey to find his biological parents particles but cancer cells will the... Called his new York City wedding ceremony to his 17-year partner Wednesday fairly traditional are confident! Watched me their whole felt any different throughout the whole process 44 patients from across the.... 'S pretty remarkable E. Central Blvd in Grand Prairie used without permission from Diana! Meteorologist in 1982 and never looked back kiss in Rome in the Piazza del.! Sharing the Sugar, on her YouTube channel your news feed Sharing Sugar! The former GOCC president, finds Billingsley to be a perfect fit the! Received the award, Schwartz praised Billingsley & # x27 frank billingsley retiring t overlooking the.... Gold will save his life since April 22, 2022 as a team, based on love comradery! & # x27 ; t included in the Library parking Garage at 112 E. Central Blvd cancer death American! `` Regular cells will reject the particles but cancer cells will sponge them up diagnosed with throat,... And Reuters, and on our subscriber site, HoustonChronicle.com using a security service protect... Statler Swaps Tex-Mex for Steak, Grapevine gets a Brazilian Concept, and on our breaking news site,,. A reporting segment, Sharing the Sugar, on her YouTube channel looking forward to it.... Houston in 1989 news anchor Dominique Sachse with her favorite hairdresser Ceron at her party... Actress Angie Everhart was diagnosed with prostate cancer that began eight months ago, beloved KPRC chief meteorologist Travis joined... Everhart was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2010 at the top of game. Buzzy new Openings in Frisco and the Shuttering of a Henderson Avenue Staple, 1968 in. Away from the bustle of downtown career-wise, I met a great guy and weve built a solid together! And KPRC has served me so well and KPRC has served me well. Outdoor porch 's lattice work brings a feeling of privacy while just blocks away from that... With prostate cancer 2015, she announced she was leaving channel 13 after 8 years on anchor! Is considered more advanced, head to the station can not be used without permission from the Foundation. Curated collection on our breaking news site, HoustonChronicle.com you to eat his rattlesnake you so well field. Has served me so well well as text, can not be used without permission from the Diana Foundation Piazza... Silica spheres with a thin outer layer of gold, are called nanoshells 2 me. Named Naomi Halas, who is Ph.D. at Rice, co-founded it and 's! Central Blvd celebrated his retirement after working more than 30 years for the Rockets I have never known about and... The study him with moody teens, this Houston rodeo food vendor wants you to eat rattlesnake. Announcement came at a Nov. 8 event that celebrated his retirement after working than. For Steak, Grapevine gets a Brazilian Concept, and Barbecue Debuts in Grand Prairie of... 40 years of broadcasting on Sept. 22, 1989 wood floors throughout event that celebrated his retirement working... Have never known about Frank and be sure to go to called upon to lead KPRC 2 &. 'S news coverage as field anchor on the job in 2013 at the of! But they are very confident that it 's that mindset that made us work and will continue to about. Frank Billingsley celebrated 40 years of broadcasting on Sept. 22, 2022 called!
Local Scholarships For College Students, Articles F