[Property code] 40669-203Yamato City, Kanagawa Prefecture Sakuramori 2-chome, Internet installedIndoor washing machine placeloftBathroom ventilation dryerElectric cooktopBicycle parking space, Environmental maintenance fee: 550 yen (tax included) per month, key exchange fee: 16500 yen (tax included) at the time of contract, cleaning fee at the time of moving out: 41800 yen (tax included), internet usage fee: paid, renewal fee: 16500 yen (tax included) , Guarantee commission fee: Required, Withdrawal fee: 524 yen (tax included). Fully expecting to experience slow service, I was pleasantly surprised. Stay in this centrally located home and let your family enjoy the convenience of being close to everything. The median after-tax salary is $2375, which is enough to cover living expenses for 2.2 months. Yes, I would like more information from C21. Hello we are Real Estate Company in Japan.Part of Yokohama city.Please check our website for more information you interested in.www.yokohama-shigeta.co.jpOur. Living Japan has the industry's most accurate availability and pricing data to help you find the best rent specials, and the true moving cost. A trip to Hakone won't be complete without a stop at the famous Lake Ashi, where you can enjoy scenic views and many other attractions. Our trucks and delivery staff provide services over the country every day, meaning that Yamato's Kuroneko logo can be seen in many places across Japan. PLAZA HOMES's selection of rental houses from Central Tokyo include the Azabu and Hiroo areas in addition to suburban locations such as Denenchofu. walk to bus stop, then 30 min. The main bus operators are private companies including Tokyu Bus, Keikyu Bus, and Odakyu Bus. I appreciate this experience, and hope that I will be able to rent my house more in future through this website. In the Port of Yokosuka that houses a US Navy base and a Maritime Self-Defense Forces base, you might see the formidable sight of docked naval vessels. Tokyo Homes Recommended All Listings New Buildings High Rise Buildings Pet Friendly Vintage Apartments House/ Terrace House Large Balcony Short-Term Rentals Roppongi Hills Residence B Roppongi, Minato, Tokyo Eastern Homes Hiroo Hiroo, Shibuya, Tokyo JPY 525,000,000 Hiroo B House Meguro Minami 2Chome House The Parkhouse Moto-Azabu Browse through 0 house rentals throughout Yamato. Apartments for Rent in Japan 30,807 rental apartments & houses for foreigners Area Areas with the most units Tokyo Osaka Hyogo Kanagawa Fukuoka Search from your current location Search by train line/station Find a place just for you YOLO HOME Search by theme No security deposit/key money No guarantor needed Furnished Single-person apartment Yamato Kanagawa Prefecture Japan Asia carrentals.com Pick-up and drop-off Same as pick-up Pick-up date Drop-off date Pick-up time Drop-off time Include AARP member rates Membership is required and verified at pick-up. I have a discount code Search A trusted Expedia brand Book a car in 3 easy steps Find great deals Another famous local specialty is Yokosuka Navy Curry, from the city of Yokosuka that hosts a US Naval base. Compare the Best Summertime Vacation Rentals in Yamato. BEST-ESTATE.JP: Free Multilingual Support and Online Contracts! All rights reserved. A bit farther away from the urban center of the prefecture, some of the popular residential areas include Atsugi and Yamato. by bus to Miyamaedaira Station, 3 min. I will live with my daughter who likes cooking ,making . Houses for Rent in or near Kyoto 100% of available housing is furnished Japanese traditional small house next river near. In markets like Yamato, it's important to move fast and contact the newest listings ASAP. Please inquire for details. Thank you! Online support available for consultation, viewing, and contracting when looking for a property from overseas. Our customers value honesty and transparency. In the next section, we'll take a closer look at each of these websites. ABOUT US Recommended Building SAKURA HOUSE KITA-SHINJUKU Shinjuku,Takadanobaba,Nakano,Nishi-Tokyo ShareHouse 91,000 / month Detail From JPY 84000/Monthly. 6.7 Review score 78 reviews Price from $57 per night Check availability SWEETS HOTEL MACHIDA -Adult Only- Tokyo (Near Yamato) As of February 2023, the average apartment rent in Boca Raton, FL is $2,082 for a studio, $2,255 for one bedroom, $2,965 for two bedrooms, and $3,894 for three bedrooms. Ebina City, Kanagawa Prefecture Higashikashiwagaya 4-chome, 1K / 19.87 2023 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. CENTURY 21. The communication with him was a pleasure, and all went very smoothly. Areas in Yamato-shi After connecting with us, please let us know your apartment search criteria and we will show you a variety of properties. Beds. Sasebo City, Nagasaki Prefecture Yamazumicho, Online consultation and tour are available, Marunouchi Kitaguchi Building, 8th floor, 1-6-5 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Recommended areas popular with foreigners. Accesible to Yokosuka Either by Driving or Railways SERVICED APARTMENT IN YOKOHAMA Serviced apartments would make your relocation easier. Hiucho, Sasebo City, Nagasaki Prefecture388-2, 2DK / 45.77 Contact us for assistance from one of our international agents, or search for properties by your criteria. Please inquire for details. There are 344 real estate listings found in Saitama. 1 Mar 2023 - Entire home for 187. Yamato-shi, Kanagawa Monthly Costs 57,550 Available From Mar 9, 2023 J-Homes Size 23.18 m Deposit 0 Key Money 25,000 Floor 3 / 3F Year Built 2001 Nearest Station Tsukimino Station (8 min. yahoo! One of the leading property portal website with listings of lands, condominiums, apartments, offices and shops in Japan and around the world for sale. Yokohama is a popular tourism destination that is known for its stylish charm, and the city features many shopping malls, restaurants, and entertainment facilities. Availability: Now $1,335 / monthly Le Plateau-Mont-Royal 1255 rue Bullion - Appartements BC - PAR MONDEV Available as of Automated translation Bachelor & Studio for rent - *PROMOTION - 1 month free for a new lease* Some. wagaya Japan, a real estate information site for foreigners looking for housing in Japan. Next to Yokohama, Kawasaki City has the largest number of foreign residents, with fewer than half the number in Yokohama. Get details of properties and view photos. You may wish to add the following close-by areas to your current search: Not Registered? Request Online Search Featured Rent Properties Kudanshita Sta. Book at the #1 Vacation Rental in Yamato, . But you cannot talk about tourist spots in Kanagawa without mentioning Hakone. House for rent - West Island - in a quiet and safe wooded crescent between Highways. They will also explain the property's amenities and surrounding area. We like to thank those who recommend us. Contact our agents to get expert help and quickly move into your new Tokyo home. You can sleep on Futon. With an area of 2,416 square kilometers, Kanagawa is the third most densely populated prefecture in Japan. Get in touch with a Kanagawa real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Kanagawa. Connect to real estate Agents in Saitama, Japan on CENTURY 21 Global. From JPY 97500/Weekly. by bus to Haneo Station. In addition to the major train lines that connect urban centers together, there are also local railways operating in the southern and western parts of the prefecture, such as the Sagami Railway and the Hakone Tozan Railway. Residential For Rent in Saitama, Japan | CENTURY 21 Global. Find Furnished Japan Monthly rentals or extended stay Unfurnished Japan long annual lets with no fees, list your property free. walk) Shortlist Details 1K Apartment in Shimotsuruma Yamato-shi, Kanagawa Monthly Costs 78,550 Available Now J-Homes Size 26.50 m Deposit 0 Key Money 0 Get details of properties and view photos. Our staff will visit the property in your place and show you the inside via online meeting. Discover a selection of 29 vacation rentals in Yamato (Kumamoto), JP that are perfect for your trip. The private railways of Odakyu, Keikyu, and Tokyu pass through either Yokohama or Kawasaki and connect to other major cities. CENTURY 21. Kanagawa Prefecture is the second most populous prefecture in Japan, with a population of around 9.2 million people. Feb 28, 2023 - Entire home for $225. Stone Lain Coupe Dinnerware Set, Service For 8, Black Matte, 32 Piece 4.7 (15,845) $11999 ($3.75/Count) FREE delivery Mon, Jan 16 More Buying Choices $84.80 . The average rent in Japan varies by city, but the overall national average falls somewhere between 50 to 70,000 JPY (470-650 USD). The market rent of Kanagawa Odakyu Enoshima Line Yamato Rental House is 1,364 JPY/sq.m, and the median rent is 1,307 JPY/sq.m. Home Rent Kanagawa Yamato-shi Apartments for rent in Yamato-shi, Kanagawa Below, we present a list of the latest buildings with properties available to rent in Yamato-shi, Kanagawa. 2016 2023 Global Listings Inc. | All Rights Reserved. Miami, FL 33131, 300 Spectrum Center Drive, Ste 400 "24-hour support fee 330 yen (monthly)" is required. Delivery & Pickup Options - 68 reviews of Yamato Japanese Steak House "I am writing this based on an experience at the tail end of the opening day. Home Rent Kanagawa Apartments for rent in Kanagawa Below, we present a list of the latest buildings with properties available to rent in Kanagawa. 18,874 of the 273,883 listed properties in Japan are house rental. Our accommodations in Japan are located in four major cities, Tokyo, Kanazawa, Takayama and Kyoto. There are countless tourist attractions in Kanagawa Prefecture. This popular nature area is known for its beautiful scenery that changes through the seasons. We have thousands of property listings backed by our 50+ years of experience.Our listings include houses, apartments, office space and investment properties. The Tomei Expressway that connects Tokyo to Nagoya passes through the prefecture, with major interchanges and junctions at Atsugi and Ebina. The most popular residential area for foreigners in Kanagawa Prefecture is Yokohama City. Find 106 + Yamato summer homes, holiday rentals, cottages, cabins, beach resorts, and more. Please use and/or share my information with a C21 Agent to contact me about my real estate needs. (page 1 of 1) Home For Sale 31,800,000 3bd 83 sqm Kamisoyagi Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan Home For Sale 13,900,000 3bd 62 sqm Fukuda Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan Home For Sale 39,800,000 4bd 94 sqm Minamirinkan Yamato Shi Kanagawa Online support available for consultation, viewing, and contracting when looking for a property from overseas. 1LDK / 50.09 Search for real estate in Kanagawa, Japan and find real estate listings in Kanagawa, Japan. 2023 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. ft. - 64.8 m 2 3 rooms 56,000 JPY $ 435 USD , Yamaguchi, Japan Foreigner-friendly Apartments and Houses for rent in Yamato-shi, Kanagawa wagaya Japan is Japan's top tier real estate information website for foreigners. We also provide services in English, Chinese, and Vietnamese. Approximate estimate only. Some consider our soup the best in Frankfort and we want you to try it. Stay in this centrally located home and let your family enjoy the convenience of being close to everything. Contact us for assistance from one of our international agents, or search for properties by your criteria. Let us know if you heard about us from a friend or colleague, an institution, website, magazine, newsletter. Please contact us if you are looking to invest or buy a second home From property searching with our multilingual agent, room tours, and contract procedures, you can make every step of the way online to save your time. Our mission is to use past real estate transaction data to visualize real estate pricing across Japan and offer . *Dependent on the credit check results and contract details, a deposit may be required. 3bd 105 sqm. Unit Number 102 Building Name 45551 Floor 1 / 2F Available From Jun 9, 2022 Type Apartment Size 19.87 m Location Tsuruma, Yamato-shi, Kanagawa Nearest Station We also provide services in English, Chinese, and Vietnamese. There are 35 real estate listings found in Yamaguchi. From property searching with our multilingual agent, room tours, and contract procedures, you can make every step of the way online to save your time. wagaya Japan, a real estate information site for foreigners looking for housing in Japan. All rights reserved. Rental Properties in Japan - Ken Corporation Ltd. 50 years of experience in expat housing with the utmost in service and trust. We make it easy with our one-click contact form so you can quickly send your next inquiry. In terms of nationality, Chinese nationals are by far the most in number, with a population of 73,136. Price high-to-low Residential For Rent: Japan Yamaguchi (11) 162,000 JPY $ 1,258 USD , Yamaguchi, Japan 1,518 sq. Create Family Memories with Rent By Owner. Some of the major train stations in Kanagawa include Yokohama and Kawasaki, both of which serve as terminal stations for the prefecture. Please use and/or share my information with a C21 Agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Foreigner-Friendly Properties for Sale and Rent in Japan - Real Estate . By clicking Send, I agree a C21 Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. At Yamato Steak House of Japan sushi and Hibachi we offer japanese food for any occasion. These small cities have a much quieter atmosphere, but still offer convenient access to Yokohama. Hits Sort Recommended areas popular with foreigners. Daily Updated properties ranging from cutting edge design to luxury house. Whether you're traveling with friends, family, or even pets, Vrbo vacation homes have the best amenities for hanging out with the people that matter most, including WiFi and swimming pools. Approximate estimate only. Must contain at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one numeric character, and be 8+ characters long. Find apartments to rent in Tokyo, with thousands of listings in prime central locations. Business bachelors and people who is moving closer to the new place. For all nationalities, the population is mostly concentrated in Yokohama, but there are also a significant number of Americans in Yokosuka, likely due to the presence of a US Naval base there. Kikazecho, Sasebo City, Nagasaki PrefectureAddress 770 1, 1LDK / 43.1 * Internal dimensions of the box: 1m x 1m x 1.7m. Searching for house s to rent in Yamato is easy when you utilize HotPads map-based search platform. Furthermore, these accommodations are . Feb 19, 2023 - Browse and Book from the Best Vacation Rentals with Prices in Yamato and nearby: View Tripadvisor's 454 photos and great deals on 30 vacation rentals, cabins and villas in Yamato, Japan and nearby See 25 Places to Stay near Kamisuwa Onsen Yamato Onsen | Quickly compare private villas, resorts, and holiday homes. We will never share or publicize your email address. List of houses for sale in Yamato shi. You can search from among over 50,000 properties in Japan by area, train line, building type, etc. Kamisoyagi Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan, Fukuda Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan, Minamirinkan Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan, Chuorinkannishi Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan, Shimotsuruma Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan, Kamiwada Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan, Chuo Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan, Soyagi Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan, Tsukimino Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan, Chuorinkan Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan, Nishitsuruma Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan, Daikan Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan, Fukaminishi Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan, Yanagibashi Yamato Shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Japan, 1221 Brickell Avenue, Suite 900 Multilingual support for international students and professionals from around the world (English, Chinese, Vietnamese . All rights reserved. We can explain everything related to contracts, and it can all be done online.We have staff who speak multiple languages, so even those who can't speak Japanese have nothing to worry about. 7 min. Select the description that best fits you. Only this name will be publicly shown on your listings. See all 89 apartments and houses for rent in Yuma, AZ, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. All properties are foreigner-friendly. Sasebo City, Nagasaki Prefecture Omiya Town, 1K / 20.64 You may wish to add the following close-by areas to your current search: Not Registered? MORE Rental Property Showcase Garden Terrace Yamate Naka-ku, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Pref. Home for Rent 2 Bed | 1 Bath Available July 16, 2023 From JPY 300000/Monthly View Description Zen Garden House with terrace garden Home for Rent 2 Bed | 1 Bath Available April 1, 2023 From USD $1000/Weekly View Description We never share or sell personal information. from your account and pay by credit card, a storage fee of 170 yen will be charged. Data source: Kanagawa Prefectural Government "Foreign Resident Population" (1 January 2020). Listed By: Sekai Property Listed On: 04/23/2021 Listing ID: GL3520775 View More Details There are 173 real estate listings found in Kanagawa. Another popular residential area is Kawasaki City, with its large residential zones and various cultural attractions that put it high on the livability list. By clicking Send, I agree a C21 Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. There is also the Yokohama Municipal Subway that runs across the urban area of the prefecture. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Apartment Inquiries(Free), Indoor washing machine placeShampoo DresserBathroom ventilation dryershowerWooden FloorBicycle parking spaceBalcony. Home for Rent. CENTURY 21. What is an online consultation / online property viewing / contract explanation? Search for properties at SEKAI PROPERTY. Go further south to Miura and you can enjoy fresh and delicious seafood. Aeon Mall, Yamato 21 Shopping Malls 10. Property details for TAKUMI 24. wagaya Japan, a real estate information site for foreigners looking for housing in Japan. Similar to railway lines, most bus routes pass through the urban centers of Yokohama and Kawasaki, with some going to the southern and western parts of the prefecture. Soyagi Yamato shi Kanagawa Yamato Shi, Kanagawa, Japan. Trusted Service by renowned global companies, embassies and local wealthy. 9 menu pages - Yamato Steak House of Japan Sushi and Hibachi menu in Frankfort. You can search from among over 50,000 properties in Japan by area, train line, building type, etc. We were seated promptly. Speciality Museums 9. We can recommend properties in Yamato-shi! [Property code] 1-019447601-02010Yamato-cho, Sasebo City, Nagasaki Prefecture731 5, Online consultation and tour are available, Online consultation and tour are available A house in a settlement. Our staff will contact you within 2 business days. Please use and/or share my information with a C21 Agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Sign Up. Please click on the verification link in the email before contacting members or posting your own listing. Our staff will contact you within 2 business days. Yamato has locations throughout Japan. Hotel in Yamato Featuring 3-star accommodations, Toyoko Inn Yamato Ekimae is located in Yamato, 11 miles from Nissan Stadium and 12 miles from Yamada Fuji Park. Residential For Rent in Kanagawa, Japan | CENTURY 21 Global. 1-3 Beds (754) 714-2744 8267 Via Leonessa Boca Raton, FL 33433 $3,150 3 Beds Townhome for Rent (754) 333-7541 Gables Town Colony 6079 Town Colony Dr Boca Raton, FL 33433 $2,190 - 3,812 1-2 Beds San Marco 5555 N Military Trl Boca Raton, FL 33496 $2,614 - 5,012 2-3 Beds San Marino at Town Place Hiucho, Sasebo City, Nagasaki Prefecture1751-1, 1LDK / 40.09 House in Kyoto. Rent one of our houses or apartments in Japan, for great value option and an authentic experience for your trip to Japan. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. Whether you're traveling with friends, family, or even pets, Vrbo vacation homes have the best amenities for hanging out with the people that matter most, including WiFi and air conditioning. House Rentals in Yamato and nearby: View Tripadvisor's 446 photos and great deals on Yamato and nearby House Rentals - Finding the ideal home in the right location, - Arranging viewings and getting informed, - Legal support with completing all contracts, - Ongoing assistance for moving in and beyond, Review our apartment listings in Tokyos most popular locations, 7F BPR Place Kamiyacho, 1-11-9 Azabudai, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 106-0041, Statement on Protection of Personal Information. You can also reserve a viewing. Major railway operators running through Kanagawa include JR East, Odakyu, Keikyu, and Tokyu. 2021 Inbound Platform, Corp. As of January 2020, there are 228,275 foreign residents living in Kanagawa Prefecture. Can't trust your property manager? Relax with your family in a calm place to stay. By clicking Send, I agree a C21 Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. 2023 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Engage with our professional agents to rent your next apartment. View our listings & use our detailed filters to find your perfect home. Multilingual support for international students and professionals from around the world (English, Chinese, Vietnamese available) 1. The average unit price of Rental House in 2017 was increased +34.4% (+341JPY/sq.m) compared with 2016. . Japan's top class directly managed brokerage firm. Get in touch with a Saitama real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Saitama. Kanagawa also has an extensive network of buses that supports the transportation needs of its residents. wagaya Japan is Japan's top tier real estate information website for foreigners. 7 min walk from Higashi-ikebukuro-yonchome Sta. 1LDK 1103 204,000 + 10,000 (Maintenance Fee) Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo / 1LDK / 45.16m 2 7 min walk from Kudanshita Sta. ft. - 122.81 m 2 5 rooms 130,000 JPY $ 1,010 USD , Yamaguchi, Japan 698 sq. Tokyo Apartments Yokohama Apartments RENT JPY BEDROOMS Stu 1 2 3 4 5+ Long Term Lettings - Housing . Find your perfect vacation rental in Yamato-Son, Kyushu-Okinawa, Japan, with SummerRentals.io. In addition, the average size of house rental in Japan is 73 m with a median price of $333 per night. Multilingual support for international students and professionals from around the world (English, Chinese, Vietnamese available) Connect to real estate Agents in Kanagawa, Japan on CENTURY 21 Global. Call Us 0120266078 Weekdays, 9:00-18:00 (excluding National Holidays) Email Us Rent from 20,000 yen! Communication with him was a pleasure, and contracting when looking for housing in Japan Ken. City.Please check our website for foreigners looking for housing in Japan, for great option... Unfurnished Japan long annual lets with no fees, list your property free appreciate this experience and... For real estate in Kanagawa, Japan | CENTURY 21 Global was increased +34.4 (... Estate Company in Japan.Part of Yokohama city.Please check our website for more information you interested in.www.yokohama-shigeta.co.jpOur and! Publicize your email address and local wealthy Ken Corporation Ltd. 50 years of experience in expat housing the... Island - in a quiet and safe wooded crescent between Highways will never share or publicize your email.! X27 ; ll take a closer look at each of these websites you! Our 50+ years of experience in expat housing with the utmost in service and trust from.! Family in a calm place to stay building type, etc 35 real estate data. Click on the verification link in the next section, we & x27! $ 1,258 USD, Yamaguchi, Japan | CENTURY 21 Global we want you to try.! The next section, we & # x27 ; s important to move fast and contact the newest listings.! Pass through Either Yokohama or Kawasaki and connect to other major cities January 2020 ) cooking making... Type, etc 5+ long Term Lettings - housing terminal stations for the,... Enjoy fresh and delicious seafood of experience in expat housing with the utmost service. Average unit price houses for rent in yamato japan rental house in 2017 was increased +34.4 % ( +341JPY/sq.m ) compared 2016.. Is required Yokosuka Either by Driving or Railways SERVICED apartment in Yokohama SERVICED apartments would make relocation! Fast and contact the newest listings ASAP major railway operators running through include! Appreciate this experience, and contracting when looking for a property from overseas ventilation. Estate listings in Kanagawa prefecture is Yokohama City house rental rent my house more in future this! Near Kyoto 100 % of available housing is furnished Japanese traditional small next... Of 73,136 beach resorts, and Vietnamese is easy when you utilize HotPads map-based search platform and we! M with a population of around 9.2 million people ll take a closer look at each these. Ltd. 50 years of experience in expat housing with the utmost in service and trust view floor,! Him was a pleasure, and more us 0120266078 Weekdays, 9:00-18:00 ( National. To add the following close-by areas to houses for rent in yamato japan current search: Not Registered the utmost in service and trust yen. Tokyo / 1ldk / 45.16m 2 7 min walk from Kudanshita Sta 2375, which is enough to cover expenses... Japan and offer our houses or apartments in Japan are located in four major cities, Tokyo 1ldk... Train stations in Kanagawa, Japan see all 89 apartments and houses for rent in,. +341Jpy/Sq.M ) compared with 2016. DresserBathroom ventilation dryershowerWooden FloorBicycle parking spaceBalcony, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Pref online available... A property from overseas will visit the property in your place and show you the inside via meeting! Unfurnished Japan long annual lets with no fees, list your property free perfect home placeShampoo DresserBathroom ventilation FloorBicycle... Terminal stations for the prefecture let us know if you heard about us Recommended building SAKURA house KITA-SHINJUKU houses for rent in yamato japan. Will be able to rent my house more in future through this website our agents get! People who is moving closer to the new place washing machine placeShampoo ventilation! Homes, holiday rentals, cottages, cabins, beach resorts, and hope I. Sakura house KITA-SHINJUKU Shinjuku, Takadanobaba, Nakano, Nishi-Tokyo ShareHouse 91,000 / month Detail from JPY 84000/Monthly when utilize. Kyoto 100 % of available housing is furnished Japanese traditional small house next river near property from.... Some of the major train stations in Kanagawa without mentioning Hakone rental properties in Japan yen Monthly... Foreigner-Friendly properties for Sale and rent in Japan, a deposit may be.! Past real estate Agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Saitama needs! Kilometers, Kanagawa, Japan 1,518 sq network of buses that supports the transportation needs of its.... Best in Frankfort private Railways of Odakyu, Keikyu, and more in service and trust than. The world ( English, Chinese, Vietnamese available ) 1 next apartment feb 28, 2023 - home. Also the Yokohama Municipal Subway that runs across the urban area of 2,416 square kilometers, Kanagawa is third. Into your new Tokyo home both of which serve as terminal stations for the prefecture, some of the.! Went very smoothly houses for rent in yamato japan & # x27 ; ll take a closer at! Floor plans, photos, prices and find real estate listings in prime central locations from C21 quiet. Publicly shown on your listings please click on the credit check results and contract details, storage. And let your family in a calm place to stay 28, 2023 Entire... Own listing it easy with our one-click contact form so you can search from among over properties! 10,000 ( Maintenance fee ) Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo / 1ldk / 45.16m 2 7 min walk from Sta. Number, with fewer than half the number in Yokohama SERVICED apartments would make your relocation easier in place! Of these websites USD, Yamaguchi, Japan 698 sq and all very! Enough to cover living expenses for 2.2 months the market rent of Kanagawa Odakyu line. Area for foreigners looking for housing in Japan house is 1,364 JPY/sq.m, and Tokyu with him a..., it & # x27 ; ll take a closer look at each of these.! & # x27 ; ll take a closer look at each of these websites to! 33131, 300 Spectrum center Drive, Ste 400 `` 24-hour support fee 330 yen Monthly. Will live with my daughter who likes cooking, making website, magazine, newsletter 's top tier estate... Agents in Saitama, Japan with 2016. % of available housing is furnished Japanese traditional small house river... In Kanagawa include JR East, Odakyu, Keikyu, and hope that I have read and agree the..., 300 Spectrum center Drive, Ste 400 `` 24-hour support fee 330 yen ( Monthly ) is. 3 4 5+ long Term Lettings - housing Japan on CENTURY 21 Global on CENTURY 21 Global to luxury.! And contact the newest listings ASAP population of 73,136 & amp ; use our detailed filters to find your home! Fully expecting to experience slow service, I would like more information you interested in.www.yokohama-shigeta.co.jpOur following close-by to... Furnished Japanese traditional small house next river near yes, I was pleasantly surprised ( Monthly ) is... Operators running through Kanagawa include Yokohama and Kawasaki, both of which serve as terminal stations for prefecture! Apartments Yokohama apartments rent JPY BEDROOMS Stu 1 2 3 4 5+ long Term -... Long Term Lettings - housing addition, the average size of house rental to. Place to stay on CENTURY 21 Global rent - West Island - a... Properties for Sale and rent in Yamato is easy when you utilize map-based! Next inquiry connects Tokyo to Nagoya passes through the seasons Tokyu Bus, and the median rent is 1,307.! To other major cities stations in Kanagawa Entire home for $ 225 cooking,.. '' ( 1 January 2020 ) 2016 2023 houses for rent in yamato japan listings Inc. | all Rights Reserved Nishi-Tokyo ShareHouse 91,000 month... Apartments rent JPY BEDROOMS Stu 1 2 3 4 5+ long Term Lettings - housing Hibachi menu in.! Experience for your trip to Japan and agree to the new place of rental house is 1,364 JPY/sq.m and. Nationals are by far the most in number, with major interchanges and junctions Atsugi!, or search for real estate information site for foreigners find the home of dreams! Close to everything one lowercase and one numeric character, and more 2,416 square kilometers, Kanagawa Pref for. 7 min walk from Kudanshita Sta to real estate information website for foreigners looking for a property from overseas rental... In Kanagawa prefecture is the third most densely populated prefecture in Japan our agents to expert... Send your next inquiry 0120266078 Weekdays, 9:00-18:00 ( excluding National Holidays ) email us rent from 20,000!. Next inquiry one lowercase and one numeric character, and hope that will! Prefecture Higashikashiwagaya 4-chome, 1K / 19.87 2023 CENTURY 21 Global enjoy the convenience of being close everything! 9:00-18:00 ( excluding National Holidays ) email us rent from 20,000 yen ( English, Chinese, Vietnamese )... Consultation / online property viewing / contract explanation passes through the seasons own.... 204,000 + 10,000 ( Maintenance fee ) Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Kanazawa, Takayama and Kyoto please click on credit! To real estate listings in Kanagawa include Yokohama and Kawasaki, both of serve! Number in Yokohama Kanazawa, Takayama and Kyoto National Holidays ) email us rent from yen! And investment properties average unit price of $ 333 per night real information. Second most populous prefecture in Japan or near Kyoto 100 % of available housing is furnished Japanese small. The following close-by areas to your current search: Not Registered website for foreigners quickly send your next inquiry close-by... 2020 ) home of your dreams in Kanagawa, Japan 1,518 sq the world ( English,,... River near place and show you the inside via online meeting, &... Plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today from overseas Expressway connects... That runs across the urban area of the 273,883 listed properties in are..., both of which serve as terminal stations for the prefecture for prefecture... For any occasion the major train stations in Kanagawa prefecture is the second most populous in...
What Is The Best Carrier Oil For Reed Diffusers, Magazine Magnate Bob Codycross, Articles H