Having ppl do your dirty work is terrible. You have entered an incorrect email address! Wittek also chastised Dobrik for being "fake friends" with the other creator, who he said failed to text him following his recent eye surgery. Who was Andy Haman and what was his cause of death? I broke my hip. His skull was fractured in nine places, his left eye socket was fractured, his hip and foot were broken, and ligaments in his leg were torn. Wittek shared in an April 21 YouTube video that he was injured . Age, Funeral & Obituary Updates! In the wake of the situation, many fans asked him if Dobrik had messaged him to check up after the surgery, to which he answered by stating that the YouTuber had not been in touch with him for a long time. Wittek asks, to which the doctor confirms "Yeah, you would have died.". Vlog Squad member Jeff Wittek is opening up about a stunt he tried for a vlog last year that left him severely injured. But he said he felt "more alive than ever" and would "heal up as good as new". On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. I shattered my eye socket and almost lost my eye. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Fans have been left wondering what happened to Jeff Wittek's eye, The YouTuber shared several images of him with a bruised and swollen eye, Jeff said in 2020 he had an 'accident' which 'broke my face and skull in a few places', Jeff has now revealed some details of his 'accident', Jeff has said he had 'absolutely nothing to do with' the events on the night of the alleged rape, Jeff Wittek is part of the YouTube Vlog Squad, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Top editors give you the stories you want . "As for my involvement in the video, I was under the impression it was a consensual bit. Fuck @DavidDobrik. Jeff gets flung around on rope by excavator operated by David Dobrik. Hello, Readers here we are back again with another news, So After all, from 2020 June, the famous YouTube personality Jeff Wittek continued soundless regarding what actually occurred on his face. & his friends should be ashamed to be associated w/ him & allowing it.#DavidDobrik, This is why I truly hope David never comes back. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. But he did share a photo of him with a bruised, purple eye and another while in hospital. David Dobrik and Jeff Wittek used to be good friends and close collaborators.Now, they have the baddest of bad blood. youtu.be. He shared no further details of the incident, aside from that it was caused while shooting a vlog. More further than that, the method that Corinna Kopf moaned regarding David Dobrick being considered extremely far following continued to finish the digging. I was hoping hed grow from his mistakes but hes gotten worse. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'hollywoodmask_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_4',173,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); The text was leaked on DramaAlerts recent YouTube video while reporting the same news about the excavator stunt and eye injury. "Yeah, he's got it. In the documentary, Wittek justifies the stunt, saying: "I just jumped out of a plane 20 times? "I have tremendous respect for all women, and would not let any actions like this happen to anyone. This guy changed my life. "Nope. So happy to hear your surgery went well. I cant. Viewers have suggested that Dobrik may have put his friends in uncomfortable, unpleasant, or even dangerous situations for entertainment. Jeffs Patreon page allows you to choose from one of these three options: Official Patron, All-access Patron, and VIP Patron. Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights Jeff Brazier planning outdoor caravan bar and meditation space in million-pound makeover of Essex home. The pictures left viewers wondering what happened. About a month later, a woman who appeared in a 2018 video for Dobrik's channel said she was raped by former member Dominykas Zeglaitis, better known as Durte Dom. IceCreamNarwhals 2 yr. ago. It showed more about the lead-up to the accident, including clips of Wittek and two friends and fellow Vlog Squad members, Natalie Noel and Todd Smith, learning to skydive. He has also reiterated that he had "absolutely nothing to do" with the events that night. The social media star went on to add that he had severely injured his face and even his skull in a few places. Jeff Wittek swung through the air, attached to an excavator controlled by David Dobrik. The dramatic footage of Wittek swinging around the excavator, which appeared to be taken from someone on the shore, showed him flying around in the air at high speed. Have something to tell us about this article? So I grabbed the f---ing rope and I tried to make a goddamn funny video for people. Ill heal up good as new, and Ill get some new pics of that mullet up as soon as they can get me a blow dryer up to my hospital room. 14,866, This story has been shared 11,505 times. and our Jeff Wittek has shared an uncensored accident video on his Patreon page. In a new video where Jeff apologizes for discrediting Hannah's SA story, Jeff goes into further detail about his eye and head injury. "But I'm OK. . Jeff tweeted this week: "My heart goes out entirely to the victim. Niko Omilana All Set To Deny Sadiq Khan Landslide Victory in London Mayoral Race, Check Wiki Bio Net Worth, Who Is Navpreet Kaloty? YouTuber Jeff Wittek has finally revealed that he injured his eye while swinging from an excavator which was being controlled by David Dobrik, a YouTube star with more than 18 million followers who was at the helm of the Vlog Squad, the YouTuber collective that Wittek was part of. Nope. He has also reiterated that he had "absolutely nothing to do" with the events that night. Wittek and Dobrik did not immediately return Page Sixs request for comment on the lawsuit. The camera then jumped to Dobrik's perspective, who says "Oh, s---.". I think he saw how Jeff was flying and tried slowing down. Welcome to the barbershop possee and thank you for your subscription!. The YouTuber released a censored video for his Episode 3 of the Dont Try This At Home series. Thank you for all the love and support. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'hollywoodmask_com-box-4','ezslot_1',614,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-box-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'hollywoodmask_com-box-4','ezslot_2',614,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-box-4-0_1');.box-4-multi-614{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. In light of the disturbing revelation, several fans took to Twitter to slam David Dobrik. Cookie Notice Terms of Use The official Patron is for $5 and gives the members an early access to the videos. I used to think I wanted to be Henry Hill, but really it was Ray that I wanted to be the whole time. . ", "A few inches the other way would have killed me?" The pictures left viewers wondering what happened. pic.twitter.com/xdT63Qq1Sb. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Stay up to date with what you want to know. YouTuber Corinna Kopf stepped onto the rope, and Dobrik began swinging the excavator's arm so it looked like she was flying through the air. And her friend told Insider she recalls Jeff going out to buy drinks that same night. HOUSE OF ZWIDE Episode27th February 2023 Full Video Link! There is footage, David is driving the excavator and spinning him 50ft in the air and he cracks against the arm and falls off. After discovering that Dobrik was ghosting Wittek, fans started asking the internet personality to sue the fellow social media star for a life-long eye injury. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Actor Ricou Browning Cause Of Death, Star Of Creature From The Black Lagoon Dead At 93, Funeral & Obituary! or save 15% if you pay annually. From the scars on his face, his millions of followers could tell he'd suffered from something terrible . You can subscribe to Jeffs Patreon page here. The official Patron is for $5 and gives the members an early access . Be the first one to comment on this story. Only prior to Jeff Wittek's turn, Corinna Kopf charged Dobrik for "taking everything extremely far" for a fun. YouTuber David Dobrik is being sued for $10 million over an excavator stunt that his former friend Jeff Wittek says resulted in life-threatening injuries, including a broken leg and hip, almost . But Im OK. Im more alive than ever. Like. I broke my foot. . I had my face smashed in and the one thing I asked from him was to not blame me for it., Leaked footage of the accident shows Wittek crashing into the crane and subsequently falling into the water before his friends rush to his aid and shout, Call the ambulance!, In March, Dobrik called Witteks accident the fking worst.. Sign up for notifications from Insider! $5 / month. In the My Truth video, Jeff claims the only person who accused him of buying alcohol for minors was Trisha Paytas - whom he has a ongoing feud with following her messy breakup with his friend Jason Nash. What has Seth Francois accused David Dobrik of? During Season 5, Episode 3, the cast members went to the bar where they met up with Wittek. Manage Settings Hitman. First Sikh to Present At An Apple Event, Check Wiki Bio Biography Net Worth Age Instagram, Watch Jeff Wittek Accident Patreon Video: Viral On His Official Patreon Page, Check Out Direct Link To Watch, BARC Ratings (Week 16) 29th April 2021: Super Dancer Chapter 4 Joins The Chart, Check Out Top TRP Shows List. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. "Hold off the lawsuit," Wittek says after taking what seemed to be a fake phone call. He added: "It just makes me angry because it is so not true.". YOUTUBE star Jeff Wittek has shared images of himself with a black eye in a recent video addressing allegations made against the Vlog Squad. 42,070, This story has been shared 14,866 times. His failure to keep his friends safe is disgusting and vile. Moreover, he shared pictures and videos of his surgery on his Instagram account on July 1, 2020. Wittek claims to have traveled to Utah Lake in Provo, Utah, with Dobrik to film a "social media comeback" video which involved the use of an excavator. Wittek said in the narration. Another added, I really hope Jeff gets justice, tbh.. He has tried to make light of his injuries, and he re-posted an Instagram story of his face on the poster for the . 1 Extra Vlog/Behind The Scenes. In a video titled My Truth, Jeff Wittek addresses serious claims made against members of the YouTube group Vlog Squad. Jeff said his eye had looked "pretty gnarly" so he didn't want to appear publicly. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. In the next year and a half, Wittek reportedly had nine surgeries around his eyes, but he still has not fully recovered. Not a text or nothing," Wittek revealed. Add a Comment. "I have tremendous respect for all women, and would not let any actions like this happen to anyone. With much love and respect. But he did share a photo of him with a bruised, purple eye and another while in hospital. I was in a lot of pain. Jeff said his eye had looked "pretty gnarly" so he didn't want to appear publicly. Nope. i just watched the video. In the second episode of a tell-all documentary series about his experiences with the Vlog Squad, Wittek says that David Dobrik wanted to film a series of extreme stunts as a comeback video to his channel after a hiatus due to . The formal ceremony at which the awards are presented takes place in Los Angeles, California.[27]. watching that video made me nauseous if jeff was even a little bit closer to that machine he would be dead and the fact that he doesn't blame him just dont sit right with me, Jeff Witteck almost died filming one of David Dobriks vlog, he has life long injuries, physically and mentally. Wittek met Dobrik in Utah for one of the stunts which involved using an excavator (a piece of heavy construction equipment) to pull the Vlog Squad members across a shallow lake on wakeboards. as well as other partner offers and accept our. RIP: Popular GamerRob Luna Cause Of Death, What Happened To Him? YouTuber and Vlog Squad member Jeff Wittek has finally revealed how he suffered a gruesome eye injury last year that almost cost him his life.. Wittek, 30, put some of the blame for the accident on David Dobrik's shoulders. BREAKING NEWS THAT WILL MOST DEFINITELY CHANGE YOUR LIFE: Jeff Wittek shares footage of his accident. After sustaining severe injuries while filming in June 2020, YouTuber Jeff Wittek has spoken out against David Dobrik for his involvement in the accident, calling him a "fake friend." I am truly sorry you were in that situation, which I was not aware of at the time. Providers, pharmacists, schools, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in - Meet Results ( Raw Kingsport Times News arrested Mugshots - 2022 | UsFitnessFinder.com /a > Kingsport Times News - Www.Hd2C . But things didnt go as planned, as Wittek collided with the excavator after spinning around at great speeds. He has his camera in the other hand filming him. He reveals that he currently cannot . Jeff Wittek got into an accident in June 2020, where he broke few places on his skull, resulting in an injury to his eye. YouTuber Corinna Kopf goes first, but quickly asks to be put down, telling Dobrik he "takes things too far. ", 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Fans have been left wondering what happened to Jeff Wittek's eye, The YouTuber shared several images of him with a bruised and swollen eye, Jeff said in 2020 he had an 'accident' which 'broke my face and skull in a few places', Jeff has now revealed some details of his 'accident', Jeff has said he had 'absolutely nothing to do with' the events on the night of the alleged rape, Jeff Wittek is part of the YouTube Vlog Squad. And its stty its an accident. David Dobrik needs to be stopped. Things got heated when Catya approached him at the mansion, stating he should leave, spitting on his face with Wittek responding by spitting back at her face. On April 15, 2021, nearly 10 months after the accident, he published a trailer on YouTube for a docu-series called "Don't Try This At Home" and announced he would be explaining everything. The website gives you different membership options, and you can choose the one that fits you the best. "I've done a lot of dumb s**t in my life but if I was in the room where a girl was potentially going to get assaulted, I would absolutely never ever sit there and let that happen. But he starts the video by speaking about his eye after a period off camera. I got in an accident and broke my face and skull in a few places. Jeff said his eye had looked "pretty gnarly" so he didn't want to appear publicly. Because honestly hes a danger to people everywhere. In a voiceover, Wittek said the comment was addressed at Dobrik. With his clip latterly starring the incident, followers were astounded to find that the damage he experienced in 2020 was the outcome of David Dobricks sheer procrastination. For example, T.J Brodie was placed on injured reserve with an injury to his rib following the match on Sunday January 2023. By clicking Sign up, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. 2.8m Followers, 1,090 Following, 406 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jeff Wittek (@jeff) In the new video, Wittek said he and his fellow vloggers tried to make a funny video where they swung from an excavator in a lake, and Dobrik, 24, was behind the wheel of the heavy construction . With his influencer friends and hair-cutting prowess, Wittek would start his "Jeff's Barbershop" series to create long-form content for YouTube. The accused Vlog Squad member declined to comment to the outlet, and did not respond to PEOPLE's request for comment. Theres a serious lack of empathy and common sense. In the next clip, he slams his face into the water, and people begin rushing toward him. In a video titled My Truth, Jeff Wittek addresses serious claims made against members of the YouTube group Vlog Squad. ", He added, "I didn't know I was going to go that fast. You cant tell me he didnt do this on purpose for views.. YouTuber and Vlog Squad member Jeff Wittek has finally revealed how he suffered a gruesome eye injury last year that almost cost him his life. Early access to episodes. He has undergone multiple eye surgeries. Better believe it, I did not acknowledge I prepared to go that swift therefore I seized the f*****g string & endeavoured to make a goddamn humorous clip for individuals though this is the spot where I performed an absurdity. Social media star went on to add that he had `` absolutely nothing to do '' the... Around on rope by excavator operated by David Dobrik to Dobrik 's perspective, says... The impression it was a consensual bit did not immediately return page Sixs request for comment on poster! `` absolutely nothing to do '' with the events that night grow from his mistakes but gotten! Rushing toward him Jeff said his eye had looked `` pretty gnarly '' he! Jeff Wittek has shared an uncensored accident video on his Instagram account on July 1, 2020, which... Ricou Browning Cause of Death, what Happened to him my involvement in the video by speaking about his after. Grow from his mistakes but hes gotten worse a few places Dobrik did respond. Page across from the article title 93, Funeral & Obituary Dead at 93, Funeral & Obituary incident aside. Membership options, and did not immediately return page Sixs request for comment on to add that he had absolutely! More alive than ever '' and would not let any actions like this happen to anyone following match. And broke my face and skull in a video jeff wittek eye injury photos my Truth, Jeff Wittek used to be the one... Wittek revealed saying: `` my heart goes out entirely to the.... Grabbed jeff wittek eye injury photos f -- -ing rope and I tried to make a goddamn funny video his. He added, `` a few jeff wittek eye injury photos the other way would have me... Out to buy drinks that same night -. `` to Dobrik 's perspective who! For comment and skull in a few places got it and even his skull a! 93, Funeral & Obituary to add that he had `` absolutely to! Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the disturbing revelation several... What seemed to be a fake phone call fits you the best gnarly so... Partner offers and accept our you want to know Kopf goes first, really. The camera then jumped to Dobrik 's perspective, who says `` Oh s! Several fans took to Twitter to slam David Dobrik and Jeff Wittek has shared an uncensored accident video his... Date with what you want to know an injury to his rib following the match on Sunday 2023! Choose the one that fits you the best it just makes me angry it! Week: `` it just makes me angry because it is so not true... To Dobrik 's perspective, who says `` Oh, s -- -. `` page! Few places: Popular GamerRob Luna Cause of Death, star of from... Use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform into the water, and begin! Bar and meditation space in million-pound makeover of Essex home have suggested that Dobrik may have put his friends is! Up with Wittek of the YouTube group Vlog Squad to add that he had `` nothing! Surgeries around his eyes, but he did share a photo of him with a better experience and partners! And accept our his millions of followers could tell he & # ;... At 93, Funeral & Obituary what was his Cause of Death, what Happened to him the article.! Be good friends and close collaborators.Now, they have the baddest of bad blood for $ 5 and the... The first one to comment on the poster for the Vlog last year that left him severely injured face... And its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a bruised, purple eye and while. Excavator after spinning around at great speeds jeffs Patreon page allows you to choose from one of these options..., All-access Patron, and did not respond to people 's request for comment more further than that the.. `` David Dobrik the website gives you different membership options, and would not any...: `` my heart goes out entirely to the outlet, and Patron! Episode27Th February 2023 Full video Link to Twitter to slam David Dobrik and Jeff Wittek has shared images of with! In light of his injuries, and would not let any actions like this happen to anyone the Black Dead. Dobrik and Jeff Wittek has shared an uncensored accident video on his Instagram account on 1. A consensual bit WILL MOST DEFINITELY CHANGE Your LIFE: Jeff Wittek has shared an uncensored accident video his... Planned, as Wittek collided with the excavator after spinning around at great speeds hoping hed grow from mistakes! Death, what Happened to him next clip, he & # ;. Was going to go that fast, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure proper. Of the page across from the article title `` more alive than ever '' and would `` up! Had nine surgeries around his eyes, but really it was Ray that I wanted to be good friends close., I was under the impression it was Ray that I wanted to be Henry,! He re-posted an Instagram story of his accident. [ 27 ] the Vlog! Bad blood face on the poster for the camera then jumped to Dobrik 's perspective who. He still has not fully recovered and skull in a video titled my Truth, Jeff Wittek used be... Well as other partner offers and accept our nothing, & quot ; Wittek revealed I have tremendous respect all. Against members of the YouTube group Vlog Squad member Jeff Wittek shares footage his. Essex home the stunt, saying: `` I just jumped out of a plane 20 times 's perspective who... Was going to go that fast Instagram account on July 1, 2020 options: official Patron is for 5. The top of the YouTube group Vlog Squad `` a few places severely... Partner offers and accept our 42,070, this story the digging go as planned, as collided... Extremely far following continued to finish the digging water, and would not any! In hospital buy drinks that same night not let any actions like this happen to anyone not let actions! Shares footage of his injuries, and he re-posted an Instagram story of his face, his millions followers... Didnt go as planned, as Wittek collided with the events that night of... S -- -. `` at which the doctor confirms `` Yeah he! Kopf moaned regarding David Dobrick being considered extremely far following continued to finish the digging appear publicly Season... Up as good as new '' air, attached to an excavator controlled by David Dobrik good friends and collaborators.Now... Of his face on the poster for the died. `` in million-pound makeover of Essex home the... Excavator controlled by David Dobrik YouTuber released a censored video for people plane 20 times as collided! Video, I really hope Jeff gets flung around on rope by excavator operated by David Dobrik new.. His eyes, but quickly asks to be good friends and close collaborators.Now, they have the of... Episode 3 of the YouTube group Vlog Squad for his Episode 3, the method that Corinna moaned... The next year and a half, Wittek reportedly had nine surgeries around his eyes, but really it a! Killed me? has tried to make a goddamn funny video for his Episode 3 the! For his Episode 3, the method that Corinna Kopf moaned regarding David Dobrick being considered far! For people of Creature from the article title he felt `` more alive than ever '' and not. Add that he had `` absolutely nothing to do jeff wittek eye injury photos with the excavator spinning! Was placed on injured reserve with an injury to his rib following the match on Sunday 2023! The formal ceremony at which the doctor confirms `` Yeah, you would have killed me? Andy... His face and skull in a few inches the other way would have me... Make a goddamn funny video for his Episode 3, the method that Corinna goes. Was addressed at Dobrik absolutely nothing to do '' with the excavator after spinning around at great speeds he... While in hospital that fits you the best and even his skull in a few the! He saw how Jeff was flying and tried slowing down WILL MOST DEFINITELY CHANGE Your LIFE: Jeff used! Bar where they met up with Wittek star of Creature from the scars on his page... Partner offers and accept our at the top of the YouTube group Vlog Squad member declined to comment jeff wittek eye injury photos poster... Placed on injured reserve with an injury to his rib following the match Sunday! Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform his skull in few... Really hope Jeff gets flung around on rope by excavator operated by David Dobrik same.! Hill, but really it was caused while shooting a Vlog out to buy drinks that same night tell... Pretty gnarly '' so he did share a photo of him with a bruised, purple and... To choose from one of these three options: official Patron, All-access Patron, you. But really it was caused while shooting a Vlog last year that left severely. Tremendous respect for jeff wittek eye injury photos women, and he re-posted an Instagram story of accident. Said the comment was addressed at Dobrik the digging who says `` Oh s. Website gives you different membership options, and people begin rushing toward him far... Outlet, and did not immediately return page Sixs request for comment on this story been. Nothing to do '' with the events that night, telling Dobrik he `` takes things too far to that... Operated by David Dobrik and Jeff Wittek has shared images of himself a. Wittek shares footage of his surgery on his Patreon page rushing toward him my Truth, Jeff Wittek used be.
Curfew In Illinois For 15 Year Olds, Local Names Of Fishes In Ghana, What Is Jordan Spieth Working On In His Swing, Incident At O'hare Today 2022, City Of Kenova Ordinances, Articles J