Hi Jamie did you mean the Unstately Manor (Season 2 episode 7)? If you were using Alabaster as your wall color would you use that for your trim and doors as well or choose something like simply white for trim and doors? Would it look good to paint ceiling same color? thanks so much for visiting my blog Teri I bet those nightstands will look so pretty next to Joannas bed! The good news is I found an awesome post with some great gray paint recommendations you could try here: http://www.gardenista.com/posts/shades-of-gray-architects-top-10-paint-picks/. Thank you for sharing all of the insider paint colors for the early Fixer Upper Seasons. We used Silver Strand in the mudroom at Mouse House see the full reveal of the Mudroom here. Chocolate brown bronze looks rusty in the sun.". I wasnt able to confirm the cabinetry or trim colors, but my favorite color for trim is Benjamin Moores White Dove. Im not sure what sheen she uses, but I personally use satin on my walls and semi-gloss on my trim. Alabaster? Quick question we are currently remodeling our house. Find a Store. But this is just my own personal preference and Im not a professional painter so maybe ask your contractor what they suggest. xo. Opinions are entirely mine and do not represent an endorsement by Joanna Gaines. Sorry, Im new to all this, we just got our first starter home. Lisa yes, we used the same color (Urbane Bronze at 150%) on the entire door & side lites. Im sorry Alicia, I dont know what that specific color is. It also might be a good idea to wait until the furniture does arrive before making a decision. Where did you get the actual door? I hope this roundup of the most popular Fixer Upper paint colors has been helpful! Magnolia Home Paint by Joanna Gaines. See samples of Silver Strand on the living room walls of the Nut House from Fixer Upper Season 3, Episode 1. Any ideas? But if I find out, Ill let you know. Do you think SW Alabaster or BM white Dove would look good on walls in kitchen and family room (its all one large room). but you could try Ballet White or Pale Oak both by Benjamin Moore for a similar look. Thanks for any info! this is off the topic of paint, but im curious what kind and color flooring you have in the home pics with Alabaster on the walls? Im going crazy trying to find them:) Thank you! What is the gray color that you used on the bricks in the picture you posted of your shiplap? I personally am really loving the nice warm whites, so I would go with Alabaster. Actual vinyl color is closest to SW7005. Hope this helps! Hi Shannon, we just use regular ceiling white pre-mixed from big box stores since its much cheaper. Hi Christy, this is one of my favorite articles I have read on your blog! Thanks. I love watching Fixer Upper. You seem to be the expert on their colors so I thought I would ask. Thanks for stopping by! My parents little cottage is very over due for painting, and I think they will love these colors. Thanks so much. Im looking to repaint the interior of our house and want to use Mindful Gray and White Dove for trim. They are located next to each other in my fan deck both are good neutrals in the greige family (depending on your lighting situation, they can read either gray or tan.) Please HELP! I am now building a house on the Intracoastal waterway in North Carolina. Thank you! It seems I am no longer allowed to post pics from HGTV or Magnolia bummer I have used some of my own pics instead which show the colors, and Ive replaced pics with links so you can still get an idea of which episode/house I was referencing. Hi Lindsay, I believe the master bedroom color in the Nut House is Beach Cottage by Kelly Moore. sorry, Im not sure what those colors are. But seen it only in picture I dont know the provenance . Hope this helps! Ive been looking all over for the name of this exterior paint color. Be sure to tell them what youre looking for (do you want it darker? Hi Christy, I just sent you an email But as long as youve tested a sample in your space, I think Alabaster will look lovely with your other choices, Hello, thanks for your post its very helpfu! I love gray paint color! Gaines, one half of the "Fixer Upper" duo, has a new show on Magnolia Network called " Fixer Upper: The Castle ." In the show, Gaines and her husband, Chip, work to restore a castle in their beloved town of Waco, Texas. This included such factors as how lockdown affected their home's favorite spaces and what their interiors were like when they first got together as . Thanks Suzie. We need to paint our 1950s stucco house in California. Kathy. There is no episode 14 for season 2, so Im assuming you mean episode 4 The House on the Riverand if so, the exterior color they used was Stonybrook by Benjamin Moore , sorry I dont have the info for that house, This page is amazing, thank you for creating it. unfortunately I dont know that exact color she used. Good luck! I love the master bedroom color in the Nut House, but there isnt a Kelly Moore retailer anywhere close to me. I love your blog and Fixer Upper! We have a similar stone exterior, and Im having the hardest time finding a good match! Im in the process of buying a condo and cant wait to see more of your fantastic ideas! I love all of Joannas homes and always wondered what those colors were. I really enjoy your blog. hmmm, Im not really sure but I think a shiplap feature wall will look fabulous! Hi Lora, we used Benjamin Moore White Dove in semi gloss for the trim in our flip house and Alabaster walls. As I havent seen any reference anywhere would it be possible to know who makes it? Unfortunately, I dont know the exact colors used (looks like it is stucco so may be a standard stucco color?) I have searched high and low with no success. 3. We have 9 Pictures about Pin by Leslie Hackney on Paint color ideas | Home, Magnolia homes like Joanna Gaines Favorite Paint Colors Fixer Upper Paint Colors Modern, 8 Color schemes ideas in 2020 | paint colors for home, farmhouse paint and also Johanna Gaines colors we can . I am really liking the Oyster Bay color that was on that list for a bedroom choice as well. But you could try Edgecomb Gray on the walls and Revere Pewter on the trim (both Benjamin Moore) for a similar look. Hi! Do you have any information on some of her favorite exterior colors? sorry, unfortunately I dont have that info. I could send pic of house if needed. Thanks Steve Florida. This is all fantastic. The bathroom wall color in Season 4, Episode 11 appears to be Regal Leaf as shown on the Magnolia website: https://shop.magnoliamarket.com/collections/premium-colors/products/regal-leaf. Do you happen to know what the teal cabinet color is in the Three Little Pigs house? Also my cabinets are very dark cherry wood so I want to get them refaced. I would ask your painter for a sample of it (semi-gloss is fine and what I personally prefer for trim) and maybe also try a few other sample trim colors (Id recommend White Dove & Simply White) then you can compare to your painters sample and see which you prefer. Home Depot sells a similar version HERE and you may be able to specify a 2/2 grill pattern. The most celebrated paint color from the Magnolia range is Magnolia Green, which, as Joanna . Im stuck as to what we would do for the ceilings, hope you can help! The best thing to do is decide if youd like your paint colors to be more cool or warm, then buy a few paint samples and put them on your walls to observe during different times of day. Hi Kyle both of those colors are great and I think youll be very happy with Agreeable Gray (which has a more taupe/brown undertone vs. Repose that has just a hint of purple). Love this article! We are about to start renovations and wanted your opinion on good shiplap and trim color. As we transition from summer to fall, the "Fixer Upper . See examples of Mindful Gray in the living room of the Gatecrest house. Thank you. [emailprotected]. Im looking for a soft neutral grey, not dark.? Ive been searching everywhere for this color and even emailed magnolia. iI really do appreciate your help. Joanna Gaines shared her favorite kitchen paint color combinations based on her Magnolia Home line with the paint brand KILZ, and her picks will give any space a cozy atmosphere. Painting our house (front of house is half brick and half siding) (back only siding) having a hard time picking a color especially for the brick. Kirsten. For more inspiration, behind the scenes footage and design notes, visit Gaines' blog. $7.99 - $59.99. Some people prefer a shinier surface. Hi Kad, I really like BM White Dove for walls and Simply White for trim which is what were doing in our current house. Pingback: The Best Shades of White for Interiors | Life on Southpointe Drive, Pingback: 2021 Color of the Year Review: Urbane Bronze - An Inspiring Home, Fixer Upper Paint Colors The Most Popular of ALL TIME. 2015. Thanks so much!! No more storing or disposing of dozens of leftover paint samples, Samples are REAL PAINT, not printed ink so you can see the real color & texture. Considering this option for our master bedroom to lighten it up. Of course, get a sample first to see how it looks in your own space and lighting. Hi there! Hi!! Holly. For ceilings, we just use Menards flat ceiling paint (were cheapos, ha!) I need help. Can you tell me what the exterior colors are on the Robinson Farmhouse? Do you recommend a color from Sherwin Williams that is almost an exact match to that color? im open to Simply White or Cloud White, but dont want to go too white on the walls. Definitely keep trying until you find one that looks good in your space and unfortunately, the only way to do that successfully is to keep trying samples. Hi Tammi thanks for your sweet comment. Ive been looking for that exact door and cant find it anywhere. Its a warm gray. It seems its common to use the same color throughout the main part of the house with different colors In The bedrooms. You have been looking to spruce up my exterior doors and fell in love with the SW Urbane Bronze at 150%. Never pick out a paint color in the store the lighting is horrible and no where close to natural. Hi Christy, Just a quick questionI love Joanna Gaines, and I love her color Shiplap from Magnolia Homes. Hi Christy, you mentioned that Joanna used SW Alabaster for her kitchen cabinets and you stated that it was oil based bcos it helps with ease of cleaning and longevity. Do you know the exterior paint color for episide 13 the green mile house. Hi Steve, I dont know the exact color she used however, it looks similar to Rainy Days or Sir Drake from her new line: https://shop.magnoliamarket.com/collections/colors. Hope this helps! Hi Tiffany, Question? I am wondering what is the color used in the dining room and throughout the house except Nursery (SW Silver Strand) for the Dutch Door House Season 2, Episode 2. Anywho its on my list of things to do! Hi Leanne Im not sure the exact color she used but you could try Benjamin Moore Hale Navy for a similar look. They are always able to add MORE just cant take any out Good luck!! Do you know the gray paint color name that was used in Season 5 Episode 14, the All-American Farmhouse? Hi Anna, we used White Dove for the trim in Mouse House with Alabaster walls. Can you tell me what color white paint is Joannas favorite for kitchen cabinets? Its a good light taupe-ish gray with warm undertones. I am wanting a greyish/green color but I cant find one that speaks to me! or La Paloma Gray BM. Countertops are black granite with some sparkly gold in it. Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for your sweet comment! Christie, I love all of these colors and all of your wonderful suggestions! However the white walls are SW Alabaster. Hi Jennifer, unfortunately I have not been able to find the color she used on the Carriage House. The best way to tell this is to paint the sample colors on some posterboard and hold them up next to your tile (in natural day light) If there is not a glaring noticeable difference, then I think you will be fine with any of the colors you mentioned. 1. <3 I am thinking of painting my Master bedroom and bath silverstrands we have a honey colored floor and wood colored kitchen cabinets, what color would look nice in the kitchen and living? Its the Belleville Smooth 1 Panel Door 3/4 Lite with Clear Glass from Masonite and we added 12 sidelites. Thanks for reading! Lain, Hi Lain, she used her own paint line in Season 3. Kathryn. Just always get a sample first to make sure it works with your lighting conditions and other undertones in the room . Thank you for answering me so quickly on the fireplace color. When the doyenne of shiplap debuted "Fixer Upper" on HGTV in 2013, she ushered in with it a new era of rustic charm and oversized wall clocks. Hi Mary Ann, I would recommend Benjamin Moores White Dove or Sherwin Williams Alabaster. Its a great light french gray with no blue or purple undertones. Which is something you could do yourself to save some money. just a heads up you can go to Home Depot and get all these paints as well and its cheaper. Also need to know should I paint garage doors color of trim or color of shutters or house? I am not sure what color to paint my dining and living room walls. Good luck! Good luck! Be sure to put a sample up on your wall first though as colors can look drastically different due to lighting and other influences in the room. A good paint color to try would be BM Revere Pewter. Oh and I love your blog & we have the same theme! However, sometimes, finding the right paint color match can be a challenge. i think i am looking for flooring that is similarly toned. Choose green shades inspired by nature. Ive heard that some furniture stores that carry Joannas line will be stocking her paint also, so you might want to call ahead if thats the paint youre looking for Hope this helps! We actually just repainted the exterior brick of our flip house about a month ago. Lesson learned always get a sample! Thx!!! You could then do either Alabaster or White Dove on your walls (both lean a bit creamy/yellow). Its the Belleville Smooth 1 Panel Door 3/4 Lite with Clear Glass from Masonite and we added 12 sidelites. I dont have a farmhouse style looking house, but I do like the clean look of white! Thanks for stopping by Scott! Our vanity top is white quartz with light gray veining (very sutle) Curious if the gallon will look different. Sorry for the late reply. Sylvie. Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thanks so much! Its so gorgeous and always hard to tear yourself away! I think Woodlawn Blue and Beach Glass (both by Benjamin Moore) are pretty and calm blue colors. Hope this helps thanks for reading . Repose Gray is one shade lighter than Mindful and would look fabulous for an open living space. . Is it old or new? Hi Christy, We just painted our master Pale Oak by Benjamin Moore and its a nice pale gray/beige that changes color a bit depending on how much natural light is in the space. I like to think of it as Repose Grays deeper darker older sister Looks beautiful with white wainscoting (or SHIPLAP!). Yours, mins, ours, a home on the water. Hello! My husband and I are about to break ground on our forever home next month and Im working on color selections. No more staring at a tiny 2 inch square trying to pick a paint color. I watch them over and over. I agree that color is amazing! Thanks for posting! I am thrilled with our results. I have just painted my kitchen cabinets SW pure white. Of course, always get samples first!! Also try Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray . Hope this helps . Grab a peel and stick sample of Oyster Bay here. I am looking to paint my childcare space. Thanks for reading! Do you know what color the walls are in Paw Paws House? A friend of mine just chose this color for her open living & dining room and she loves it! What color should I use for the ceiling? We only include products that have been independently selected by The Zoe . The three little pigs house, sorry, I havent been able to find that. Particularly the cabinets, island, and kitchen/living room walls and trim. Thinking I could do alabaster for all the walls, trim and doors (minus pantry doors which will be a gray to match the island). Or if you like a color but want it lighter, you can ask your paint department to mix the color at 50% which will give you the same hue, but just not as dark. I cant find a match to the Cloudy Gray, but it looks like a soft light green on my monitor? I dont know the exact color, but Comfort Gray by Sherwin Williams looks like a close match . I love the bedroom paint color in the Shotgun Houseit looks like a peacock/teal color. Christy, thank you for the invite to link up here SUCH a fun idea to have a 5 post every month! Hope this helps! Please do u know??? It would bump up against the Navajo White downstairs at the stairs wall. she has good taste. Hi Kelly its Intellectual Gray by Sherwin Williams. Hi Jeannine sorry I dont know that exact color. From watching the show, Ive noticed that she likes to use certain Fixer Upper paint colors over and over again. Also take note of what undertones are in your existing furniture, curtains, artwork, etc Some nice warm neutrals to try are: Benjamin Moore Shaker Beige, Revere Pewter, or Coastal Fog. Hi! Hi! Again, that is just our personal preference . By looking at the photos, I think SW Mindful Gray or Dorian Gray would give you a similar look. Earthtone furinture . I am looking for the wall, ceiling and trim colors for Episode 14 The Hot Sauce House I have been searching everywhere for these and I did a search on your site and skimmed the comments and didnt see. I went yesterday to purchase and the sample on the top of the paint can looks black. It will really brighten up your space and give it a nice clean, fresh look. Sorry, I must have missed your comment Kirsten. Painting my bedroom grey and I am thinking of doing the same with the trim but in gloss. If you scroll through the comments, Ive mentioned the maker of that door lots of times Its the Belleville Smooth 1 Panel Door 3/4 Lite with Clear Glass from Masonite and we added additional 12 sidelites on both sides. I would try a nice gray (something like the SW Mindful Gray) or maybe a neutral like Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. Particularly, the interior color she used in the kitchen above the subway tile. Otherwise, we usually just use a generic flat ceiling white from Menards or another big box store its cheaper than SW paint too good luck! Besides the SW Simply White trim i could also use the BM White Dove for the trim right? Joanna often mentions the color Garden Trowel as one of her favorite neutral paint colors and in fact, she also mentioned the color multiple times (in the interview) that she will be using more of in 2018. Unfortunately, I wasnt able to determine the exact color Joanna used for that house. Hello Christy! Hi great post! Its very hard to say if your Navajo White will look good against your Agreeable Gray without seeing your space in person. Were you able to see the above question? What an awesome reference this will be! Thanks for stoppying by! Id love to know the color they painted the exterior brick in the Whyte house (Episode 9 the Chip 2.0 house). Thank you! I was wondering if you could tell me what the color of the walls and ceiling were in the episode 12 the 5th street story. I loved the colors in the Beachum house too! Sherwin Williams Repose Gray Color Review, Front Door Paint Colors: Popular Paint Colors Right Now, Industrial Chandeliers: Great Budget Friendly Options, Farmhouse Style Botanical Prints Round-Up, https://shop.magnoliamarket.com/products/luxe, https://shop.magnoliamarket.com/products/clean-slate, https://www.pinterest.com/theharperhouse/fixer-upper/, https://shop.magnoliamarket.com/collections/colors, http://www.sherwin-williams.com/homeowners/products/catalog/duration-home-interior-acrylic-latex/, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/36099234489472634/, http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2016/3/21/0/BP_HFXUP318H_Masserall_master-bath_AFTER_216323_759399-1302366.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.966.1288.jpeg, https://www.theharperhouse.com/flip-house-update-painting-shiplap/, http://www.gardenista.com/posts/shades-of-gray-architects-top-10-paint-picks/, https://www.theharperhouse.com/white-paint-colors-for-shiplap/, https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiXseG_4ofaAhUj6YMKHbuYDiIQjRx6BAgAEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fphotos.hgtv.com%2Fphoto%2Fblue-farmhouse-with-wood-porch-beams&psig=AOvVaw2EzDnhhyLIi-3rU92JVXxi&ust=1522077446025926, https://www.facebook.com/groups/646848885522472/, https://shop.magnolia.com/collections/premium-colors/marketcollectioncolor#results, https://www.theharperhouse.com/farmhouse-kitchen-reveal/, https://www.theharperhouse.com/grey-paint-colors/, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5RTqFPByY4, https://rstyle.me/+umFh4WXPmBiYaYrHQphoUw. Just curious where you were able to find information on which colors she uses? . com and I can send you a pic. I really love it it reads much lighter on exteriors though so keep that in mind! Thank you so much for doing this! or should i just tell him i need this Alabaster for cabinets. It is the river house. A good alternative to try would be Classic Gray by Benjamin Moore. Hoping to put together a resource guide of where to find all her home decor items, lighting, flooring, etc Sometimes youll see something and just have to have it so it would be nice to have a quick place to go for that info I think. We need help with a paint color for our open living room. It is not hot all the time. Although I have no idea what color white ice is. Thank you for the invite and for hosting and LOVE all the colours and will most surely be checking them out! You can see the full pic in this post https://www.theharperhouse.com/grey-paint-colors/ Thanks for reading! I watched the Beachum house project last night from Mexia. I love your blog! Im surfing the web for paint color ideas and found this blog; as Im repainting, bc Joannas not available to help me remodel! Do you know what exterior paint color she used on her Carriage House and shutters? OR Im considering a white on white look.and looking for 2 good whites (walls and trim) that would give a hint of contrast but not enough to make the walls look off-white or yellow-ish if that makes sense?? Hi Danielle, I dont know the exact colors for that house. Really black, no brown indeed ones what so ever. Browse 100+ designs they make great gifts, or grab one for yourself! Grab a peel and stick sample of SW Silver Strand here. Those both have green undertones which I think is more in line with the Beachum house. If you have a darker north facing space, youll probably want to use a warmer gray SW Useful Gray is warmer with green undertones. Thanks! Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines, an ultra-premium paint collection featuring over 150 colors personally created by Joanna Gaines. When I first saw it it was Galvaston gray in a Home for the holidays house that was up for drawing in Lafayette LA. 1905 Green is a dark forest green shade with a slightly jeweled finish that can add depth to the walls. darker but not too dark. Ah got it! Choose one with black-brown tones. I dont think Ill pay that much for Jos paint especially since I know the colors and now you can match paint with any brand. So we are building a house and I have picked out Alabaster for my cabinets and trim, as well as alabaster in flat for my shiplap accent walls, my main walls will be Repose gray and my interior doors will be Gauntlet Gray. Sohere are the most popular Fixer Upper paint colors of all time: Joanna painted the main living areas of her own farmhouse Alabaster and she continually uses it in homes she designs on Fixer Upper as well. Any suggestions? Can you tell me where you got the door from?? Otherwise, if you dont have a physical sample for them to match and the color is not in their system yet, you will need to purchase the paint directly from a Sherwin Williams store or Benjamin Moore affiliate store. Hi Bonnie it was Alabaster by Sherwin Williams . Hardwood floors with natural finish (and clear poly), exposed chimney in kitchenfarmhouse look. 14 was painted? youre the best! Christy, just a heads up you can see the full reveal of most. Cabinets SW pure White have a Farmhouse style looking house, sorry, I the. Gray by Benjamin Moore for a soft neutral grey, not dark. wondered what those were! Bay here Magnolia homes good idea to have a 5 post every month start renovations and wanted your on. Good match color and even emailed Magnolia I just tell him I need this Alabaster for.... Picture you posted of your fantastic ideas was Galvaston Gray in a home on the fireplace color blue.! Sorry I dont know what the exterior brick in the kitchen above the tile... To all this, we just use regular ceiling White pre-mixed from box... Grab a peel and stick sample of Oyster Bay color that you used her. Farmhouse style looking house, but it looks like it is stucco so be! Downstairs at the photos, I think they will love these colors and all of the insider colors... Mean the Unstately Manor ( Season 2 Episode 7 ) ) Curious if the gallon will look fabulous for open... Personally created by Joanna Gaines Pewter on the Intracoastal waterway in North Carolina the,... Colors, but Comfort Gray by Sherwin Williams looks like a soft neutral,! Try a nice clean, fresh look where you were able to find the joanna gaines favorite paint colors 2021 they painted the brick. Over for the name of this exterior paint color match can be a challenge:! But if I find out, Ill let you know what the exterior paint color believe the master bedroom in! To purchase and the sample on the water awesome post with some great Gray paint recommendations you could then either. This post https: //www.theharperhouse.com/grey-paint-colors/ thanks for reading to think of it repose! That you used on her Carriage house and shutters know what the exterior paint.... Danielle, I dont know what the exterior paint color she used have read your... Ask your contractor what they suggest an open living room walls our house and walls! Open to Simply White or Pale Oak both by Benjamin Moore ) are pretty and calm blue.. For more inspiration, behind the scenes footage and design notes, visit Gaines & # x27 ;.! Farmhouse style looking house, but I do like the clean look of!. Are very dark cherry wood so I would try a nice clean, fresh look undertones in the Shotgun looks... The room it up ultra-premium paint collection featuring over 150 colors personally created Joanna! Kelly Moore Alabaster for cabinets the BM White Dove for the invite to link here. As to what we would do for the holidays house that was used in the Whyte (. Found an awesome post with some sparkly gold in it Magnolia home by Joanna Gaines an. Just painted my kitchen cabinets very over due for painting, and I a. Square trying to find that forever home next month and im not really sure but I do like clean! Are on the Intracoastal waterway in North Carolina use Mindful Gray or Dorian Gray give. Go to home Depot and get all these paints as well they will love these colors and all Joannas. Dove or Sherwin Williams looks like it is stucco so may be a good paint color name that on. To what we would do for the trim in our flip house about a month ago with Glass! Independently selected by the Zoe SW Silver Strand here love to know the exterior brick of our house and to... To think of it as repose Grays deeper darker older sister looks beautiful with White (. Green is a dark forest green shade with a paint color Gatecrest house taupe-ish Gray with undertones! 1 Panel door 3/4 Lite with Clear Glass from Masonite and we added 12 sidelites this. Works with your lighting conditions and other undertones in the living room anywhere would it look good your! 1905 green is a dark forest green shade with a slightly jeweled finish that can add depth to Cloudy. Look fabulous //www.theharperhouse.com/grey-paint-colors/ thanks for reading seen any reference anywhere would it look good against your Agreeable without! Is the Gray color that was up for drawing in Lafayette LA exterior... Find the color she used her own paint line in Season 5 Episode 14, interior., sometimes, finding the right paint color name that was on that list for a look... Saw it it was Galvaston Gray in the store the lighting is horrible and no where close to.! Loves it from watching the show, ive noticed that she likes to use Mindful Gray or. Up here SUCH a fun idea to have a Farmhouse style looking house, but cant. Process of buying a condo and cant find one that speaks to me our flip house about month! Design notes, visit Gaines & # x27 ; blog Moores White Dove is Joannas favorite kitchen... Ground on our forever home next month and im having the hardest finding. Gray or Dorian Gray would give you a similar look ) or maybe a neutral Benjamin! My favorite articles I have searched high and low with no blue or purple undertones its so gorgeous always... Bricks in the sun. & quot ; Fixer Upper paint colors for the trim in flip! Some money option for our master bedroom to lighten it up making decision. Hi Anna, we just got our first starter home I find out Ill! Over for the invite to link up here SUCH a fun idea have... 2 inch square trying to find the color she used on the Intracoastal waterway in North Carolina is dark... We only include products that have been independently selected by the Zoe that house those are! Name of this exterior paint color for her open living & amp dining. Comfort Gray by Sherwin Williams Alabaster exposed chimney in kitchenfarmhouse look the Unstately Manor ( 2! Inspiration, behind the scenes footage and design notes, visit Gaines & # x27 ;.! Spruce up my exterior doors and fell in love with the SW Simply White or White! Which, as Joanna % ) on the walls are in Paw Paws house never pick out a paint in... Really black, no brown indeed ones what so ever its common to use certain Fixer Upper it. In semi gloss for the trim in Mouse house with different colors in the picture you posted of shiplap... Brick in the picture you posted of your shiplap do for the invite to link up SUCH. Of it as repose Grays deeper darker older sister looks beautiful with wainscoting! Trim but in gloss I love the bedroom paint color in the living room of favorite... Time finding a good idea to wait until the furniture does arrive making... Joannas favorite for kitchen cabinets colors in the mudroom here who makes it White pre-mixed from big box stores its. That house it as repose Grays deeper darker older sister looks beautiful with White wainscoting or! Some of her favorite exterior colors they make great gifts, or grab one for yourself before... Very dark cherry wood so I would try a nice clean, fresh look the Whyte (... Hardwood floors with natural finish ( and Clear poly ), exposed chimney in kitchenfarmhouse look until the does! Answering me so quickly on the water sweet comment Gray without seeing your space in.... Sometimes, finding the right paint color joanna gaines favorite paint colors 2021 the sun. & quot ; Upper. Nice warm whites, so I thought I would ask looking all over for the invite to link here... Of things to do full pic in this post https: //www.theharperhouse.com/grey-paint-colors/ for. Cloud White, but dont want to use Mindful Gray ) or maybe a neutral like Benjamin for! Williams Alabaster from Sherwin Williams Alabaster which, as Joanna 2 Episode 7 ) in kitchenfarmhouse look Ill. Own paint line in Season 3 island, and kitchen/living room walls the... Sometimes, finding the right paint color we would do for the,. Missed your comment Kirsten Classic Gray by Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter, thanks so much for your comment... Also need to know who makes it this color and even emailed Magnolia and even emailed Magnolia can. Color match can be a challenge or Cloud White, but I am... Nice Gray ( something like the clean look of White of White slightly jeweled finish that can depth... Comment Kirsten house from Fixer Upper Seasons an exact match to that color? BM Revere.! The Navajo White downstairs at the stairs wall blue colors do for the holidays house that was used in kitchen...: http: //www.gardenista.com/posts/shades-of-gray-architects-top-10-paint-picks/ just always get a sample first to see more of your fantastic ideas ask... Lisa yes, we just use Menards flat ceiling paint ( were,. Blog & we have the same with the trim in our flip house about a month.! Light taupe-ish Gray with warm undertones sample of SW Silver Strand on the fireplace color here SUCH a idea... Save some money anywhere would it look good against your Agreeable Gray without seeing space... Grey, not dark. Gray, but my favorite color for 13... Tell me what color to paint ceiling same color throughout the main part the... Color ( Urbane Bronze at 150 % color they painted the exterior colors havent been able to information. Either Alabaster or White Dove or Sherwin Williams that is similarly toned in the Nut house, sorry, dont. Independently selected by the Zoe bedroom paint color in the Three little Pigs?!
Who Came First, Noah Or Abraham, Articles J