2/26/2023 11:51 AM. You can update your choices at any time in your settings. The K of C Insurance Model is 25 years out of date. LinkedIn and 3rd parties use essential and non-essential cookies to provide, secure, analyze and improve our Services, and to show you relevant ads (including professional and job ads) on and off LinkedIn. Aggressive or discriminatory language We'll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests. Related Searches:All Field Agent Salaries|All Knights of Columbus Salaries. Also, you will need to obtain your insurance producer license before being hired, which in NJ requires you to also take a course either in person or online. Ask all questjons you have. I interviewed at Knights of Columbus. Mario Arredondo works at Knights of Columbus, which is a Membership Organizations company with an estimated 1394 employees. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. We are a not-for-profit charitable membership organization that helps provide financial security to its members and their families through its insurance programs and investments while also engaging in charitable works. There is schedule freedom and work/life balance, but at the same time there are numbers and quotas that must be hit. Sign in to create your job alert for Insurance Agent jobs in United States. Contact. The Technology is fair, but you pay dearly for it. I interviewed at Knights of Columbus (Cleveland, OH) in Jul 2013. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer J.R. Simplot - Career centered on the Catholic faith and serving the community, Contacts in our councils who are eligible to purchase insurance, Eligibility for our group life, medical, and disability insurance, Eligibility for our cash balance pension plan and 401(k) plans, Eligibility to earn performance incentives and bonuses. United States, New York, Floral Park, Ral Ficf has been with Knights Of Columbus for 6 months and is a normal employee. The "Most Likely Range" represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for this role. Well do I remember, as a child, contemplating with wondering awe the great Kyffhuserberg in Thuringia, for therein, I was told, slept Frederic Barbarossa and his six knights. Alumni Hall 026 How do you feel about coming into work each day and feeling unemployed? I applied online. Click the company name to explore its salary ranges and a comparison with pay at Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer. Hired shortly after, took about 2 weeks in all. Then if he likes you, he will promise you everything under the sun to get you to work for him. Additional pay could include bonus, stock, commission, profit sharing or tips. - I cant impress enough, be honest and you will be fine. OR. Next is an in depth interview with job specific information. Reviews may also highlight any negative aspects of a company that will help in evaluating it as a prospective employer. The estimated base pay is $45,857 per year. WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR AGENTS & ADVISORS: Provide our members and their families with the advice that fits their needs, Be deeply involved in your parish and the councils of Knights you serve, Build and enhance your financial literacy, Learn and follow all regulatory requirements, Provide our members and their families with outstanding customer service, Active state license to sell life insurance and our other products, or successful completion of the license process when required by the state. Send completed Form 100s to Field Agent 9. I applied online. It is a multi stage interview process. The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. At this point you are a serious canidate. - Warm Calling The Columbus Farmers Market is a Bargain Hunters Dream! Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer pays an average hourly rate of $1,615 and hourly wages range from a low of $1,407 to a high of $1,852. He interviewed my wife to get her approval. Zip Code . Based on the company location, we can see that the HQ office of Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer is in SPEARVILLE, KS. Click the company name to explore its salary hourly ranges and a comparison with pay at Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer. Our insurance program has earned numerous accolades including an A+, Superior rating from A.M. Best and designation as a Worlds Most Ethical Company by the Ethisphere Institute in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Pay ranges for the same job title may differ based on the location and the responsibilities, skills, experience, and other requirements for a specific job. Miami, Florida, United States. I applied through a recruiter. Jerry is currently bas ed in New Jersey. Knights of Columbus field agents serve an exclusive territory of Knights of Columbus families. The table shows below the name of the job title below you may be interested in including salary range and total compensation. Base Salary (USD) Working with the Knights of Columbus as a financial professional is unlike any other career opportunity youll come across. 1,300 full-time field agents, 130 general agents, and 12 field directors, the Knights of Columbus is the largest Catholic fraternal organization in the world. The process took 2 weeks. Get notified about new Field Representative jobs in United States. The salary paid can be different for the same position in Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer based on experience, skills, and education. Get notified about new Insurance Agent jobs in United States. Mario is currently base d in Texas. Salary Details for a Field Agent at Knights of Columbus Updated Jan 2, 2023 United States Canada United States Any Experience Any Experience 0-1 Years 1-3 Years 4-6 Years 7-9 Years 10-14 Years 15+ Years Total Pay Estimate & Range Confident Total Pay $58,079 / yr Base Pay $45,857 / yr All Additional Pay $12,223 / yr $58,079 / yr Total Pay $45K $76K Email. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Jerry Napolitano works at Knights of Columbus, which is a Membership Organizations company with an estimated 1404 employees. The Columbus Farmers Market is located just minutes from the New Jersey Turnpike and Interstate Route 295. Committed to . By creating this job alert, you agree to the LinkedIn User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Leadership is suspect, as K of C thinks if you are a great sales person, you will automatically be a good Manager. 4 Financial Secretary (FS) Duties . Flea Markets (302) 510-8870. Council 9905 recruitment video click here to check it out! Field Agent (Agent) at Knights Of Columbus. Base Salary (USD) Finally if married theres a spousal interview as their support is crucial. Here at the Knights of Columbus, you can open a retirement annuity for as little as $300. Sign in to create your job alert for Field Representative jobs in United States. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. The salary paid can be different for the same position in Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer based on experience, skills, and education. KS. Your input helps Glassdoor refine our pay estimates over time. Select a company name to explore and learn more about other companies across the industry and to compare average salaries with those at Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer. 2/27/2023 10:41 AM. 54 The goals of the Knights . Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer, Be the first to submit Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer reviews, Seasonal DOT Operations Support (Truck Driver)(Newton, KS), CARPET CLEANING, WATER RESTORATION ABILENE KANSAS HI-ER CLEANING, FT - Family Law Paralegal Marietta (2219), FT Administrative Assistant/Research Assistant - Perimeter Area (2202). This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community. Passed that. Some of Ral Ficf's colleagues are Alberto Fernandez, Gary Armbruster, Joseph Spinelli. Next you must pass an aptitude or relationship test based on your likelyness to be successful in the position. Assistant General Agent at Knights of Columbus Insurance We are seeking financial professionals to serve as insurance agents and investment advisory representatives (IAR). Contact. Thursday July 29th at 7pm. Knights of Columbus is part of the Membership Organizations industry, and located in Connecticut, United States. Look for Knightly Prayers under the Home menu. Check out the latest standings of the Regional Membership Cup! CAMACOL is one of the largest and oldest Hispanic business organizations in the State of Florida, and one of the most influential minority . Malta's original name was Lato, named after Mother Lato, the serpent goddess. $90,000.00. Content not relevant or helpful to our commun, I applied in-person. McGivney Guild click for details. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer J.R. Simplot - Click here! He has many fraternal and social affiliations, being identified with Sigma Nu frater nity, the Knights of Pythias, the Odd Fellows, the Elks, the Oglethorpe Club, the Georgia Bar Association, the Savannah Bar Association, the Sons of Confederate Veterans, and he is also a Knight Templar Mason and a Shriner. I applied through other source. Trade secrets or information protected by employer contracts Why do you want to work for the Knights of Columbus? J.R. Simplot - I interviewed at Knights of Columbus (Ban Phone Savang) in Feb 2015, We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action. Pros Good Work/Life Balance, Company has good morals and integrity Cons To search for jobs in other locations, fill in the title and locations to begin your search. Worcester, Massachusetts 01609 I trusted him and he lied about so many things that I found were not true until I had already been into the job for a few months. The average salary of Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer is $3,359,002 in the United States. Working with their brother Knights, our agents present viable financial and insurance solutions and have regular contact with all of their members. Read More . I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. How do you feel about? Here are some other companies that are located close to Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer. Working with their brother Knights, our agents present viable financial and insurance solutions and have regular contact with all of their members. KS. Ral Ficf's LinkedIn profile can be found at, Ral Ficf's work phone number (HQ) is +1 516-352-9***. Interviews for Top Jobs at Knights of Columbus Field Agent (13) Director (2) Contractor (1) Field Sales Agent (1) See more interviews for top jobs Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove interviews. By continuing to use and navigate this website, you are agreeing to the use of cookies. Columbus[272] found the New World . The estimated total pay for a Field Agent at Knights of Columbus is $58,079 per year. Read More . The process took 4 months. Field Agents. The table shows below the name of the job title below you may be interested in including salary range and total compensation. United States, Florida, Ocala, Insurance, Non-profit Organization Management. Working with the. Knights of Columbus field agents serve an exclusive territory of Knights of Columbus families. Fraternalism. The average salary of Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer jobs will vary according to location, department, and job description. Working with their brother Knights, our agents present viable financial and insurance solutions and have regular contact with all of their members. General agent answered most questions for me or asked them in a leading way. Individual salaries will, of course, vary depending on the job, department, location, as well as the individual skills and education of each employee. Individual salaries will, of course, vary depending on the job, department, location, as well as the individual skills and education of each employee. Passed. Through their special relationship with their agent, Knights of Columbus members, their spouses, and their minor children get exclusive access to our product portfolio, which includes: permanent life insurance, term life insurance, retirement annuities, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance. The salary trajectory of a Field Agent ranges between locations and employers. Join a workforce of 900 with 50 departments, we offer diver opportunities that will likely match your skills and goals. I interviewed at Knights of Columbus (New York, NY) in Apr 2014. , Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. One of the best health insurance compared to what I see from other employers., Pension plan for management is incredible and was an very attractive benefit., This is the best and worst part of the job. Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert. Keep in mind, the GA is a salesman just trying to get money out of you as that's what they were trained to do. As a Member of the Knights of Columbus, you are entitled to meet with your very own Field Agent to discuss your financial situation and how the Order can assist you and your family to plan for the future. - They may also reveal information or provide tips on interviewing skill requirements, and other factors that could help when applying for a position at that company. Working with their brother Knights, our agents present viable financial and insurance solutions and have regular contact with all of their members. Here are some other companies that are located close to Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer. Knights of Columbus field agents serve an exclusive territory of Knights of Columbus families. Agents also perform or provide access to valuable members services, like survivor assistance and financial needs analyses. $105,000.00, $85,000.00 Typical insurance sales recruiting process. Kingsdown Support the Warriors to Lourdes Pilgrimage, Check out Knights in Action submitted by Councils around the State. Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer pays an average salary of $3,359,002 and salaries range from a low of $2,927,328 to a high of $3,852,930. Explore a career with one of the strongest, most highly rated insurance companies in North America as an. Copeland Learn more in our Cookie Policy. So do you multiply your presence, . We perform a full needs analysis using NaviPlan software to map out your current and future needs. 53 The Knights Templar secret society was formed in the late 11th century to protect the reptilian bloodline or "Le Serpent Rouge", the red serpent or serpent blood, together with their associated order, the highly secretive Priory of Sion. A shepherd once penetrated into the heart of the mountain by a cave, and discovered therein a hall where sat the emperor at a stone table, and his red beard had grown . Are you ready to be your own boss and make as much money as you can based on how many hours and effort you put in? The average salary for a Field Agent is $49,547 per year in United States, which is 14% lower than the average Knights of Columbus salary of $58,079 per year for this job. Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer, Be the first to submit Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer reviews, Seasonal DOT Operations Support (Truck Driver)(Newton, KS), CARPET CLEANING, WATER RESTORATION ABILENE KANSAS HI-ER CLEANING, FT - Family Law Paralegal Marietta (2219), FT Administrative Assistant/Research Assistant - Perimeter Area (2202). The average hourly pay rate of Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer is $1,615 in the United States. Process was easy as each agency is run locally. Mario Arredondo's Phone Number and Email Last Update. The process took 1 day. J.R. Simplot - , Felt like they were looking to have a warm body and the general agent just needed to make his hiring quota. Knights of Columbus Field Agent E-mail: [email protected] Phone: 916-850-5834 CA LIC# OG53266 Councils Served: Bishop Armstrong - 04443 Infant Mary Council - 04964 Msgr. Working with their brother Knights, our agents present viable financial and insurance solutions and have regular contact with all of their members. Knights of Columbus field agents serve an exclusive territory of Knights of Columbus families. No data is available based on your input. refused to discuss contract until actually making offer and then expected signature on the spot.Do not try to high pressure sell a salesman, I interviewed at Knights of Columbus in Jan 2013. I interviewed at Knights of Columbus (Collinsville, IL) in May 2012. Interviews at Knights of Columbus Experience Positive 58% Negative 25% Neutral 17% Getting an Interview Other 27% In Person 27% Applied online 27% Difficulty 2.5 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at Knights of Columbus Field Agent (13) Director (2) Contractor (1) Field Sales Agent (1) See more interviews for top jobs What are some typical titles and locations for Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer jobs? You will be asked to do a drug test and personality test which will determine if you are a good fit for a commission-only job. Personal insults or defamatory attacks (by name, title, or association) (508) 767-7227 This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community. in your sailor, good sense applied to navigation; in the house, good sense applied to cooking, sewing, serving; in your agent, good sense applied to accounts and affairs. I told them I knew nothing about insurance or sales, but was willing to learn. Met with the General Agent in the office and he went through the resume and asked me questions about sales and interacting with people. See the latest Knights of Columbus promotional video from Supreme! Individual pay rates will, of course, vary depending on the job, department, location, as well as the individual skills and education of each employee. Enter your e-mail and tell us a bit about yourself. Working with their brother Knights, our agents present viable financial and insurance solutions and have regular contact with all of their members. We will not post reviews containing: Knights of Columbus field agents serve an exclusive territory of Knights of Columbus families. Consistently earning the highest industry ratings for fiscal stability and ethical business practices, the Knights of Columbus has more than $100 billion of life insurance in force. . Register for your account and get started with our industry leading people contacts search engine. I applied through other source. Company reviews can provide helpful insights into the company culture, working conditions, benefits, compensation, and training opportunities in Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer. This ultimately hurt me and my family for years. KS. WHAT WE OFFER: See Ral Fernndez Ficf's email address, phone number and work experience. Through their special relationship with their agent, Knights of Columbus members, their spouses, and their minor children get exclusive access to our product portfolio, which includes: permanent life insurance, term life insurance, retirement annuities, disability income insurance, and long-term care insurance. I applied through an employee referral. Work from home and flexible schedule but most guys can't work this way because they have poor time management. Make sure your family and friends know you are planning a flea market sale, and they will dig up tons of things to help you out. He had me complete a personality profile test. Based on the company location, we can see that the HQ office of Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer is in SPEARVILLE, KS. I applied through other source. Be the first to find this interview helpful. Company Description Since our founding in 1882, the primary mission of the Knights of Columbus has been to provide financial security to our members and their families. Click here for a short description of the Knights of Columbus Insurance Program and the Minnesota agencies. A Catholic fraternal organization founded in 1882 at St. Marys Church in New Haven, Conn., U.S.A., the Knights of Columbus has more than 1.9 million members in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Field Agent Requirements and Qualifications High school diploma or GED certificate Sales experience a plus Valid driver's license and reliable transportation Ability to operate company-issued smartphone and tablet Customer service skills Related Job Description Sample Templates All Knights are invited to join the Fr. - (#1403) is available from the Knights of Columbus Supply Department for keeping a record of council meetings. Once hired I had a week to take my Life Agent exam for my license. $130,000.00, Field Sales (Outside Sales) Representative, $76,000.00 Had to take an assessment online which tested if I was the right candidate for the position. - Committed to providing global charity and service, the Knights of Columbus have contributed $1.55 billion and 691 million volunteer hours to charitable projects over the past decade. Details: Insurance Agent Knights of Columbus - East Brunswick, NJ Life Insurance Agent - Knights of Columbus Agency: Valdez Agency Location: East Brunswick, NJ Type: Full Time The Knights of Columbus is one of the world's largest Catholic fraternal organizations, and one of North America's largest life insurers . PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (Not required at hire): CFP, CLU, CFA, CPA, or other professional designations. Select Accept to consent or Reject to decline non-essential cookies for this use. Need some Training for your councils website? CONTACT FIELD AGENT - 5780 - Sacred Heart Dioceses served by the Minnesota Knights of Columbus, Update your browser to view this website correctly.Update my browser now. Were a very unique organization in a very unique business. Then proceed to background check, licensing and contracting. Ral Ficf's peers at other companies are Dave Rector, Dawnyell Guthrie, Marnie Ward, Nicole Maher, Sanford Jacobson, Isabel Negron, Gregory Stewart, John Sternberg. Copeland Here are some companies in the same or similar industry as Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer. The estimated additional pay is $12,223 per year. To search for jobs in other locations, fill in the title and locations to begin your search. Sales Hourly pay ranges for the same job title may differ based on the location and the responsibilities, skills, experience, and other requirements for a specific job. Knights Of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer pays an average hourly rate of $1,615 and hourly wages range from a low of $1,407 to a high of $1,852. Get email updates for new Field Representative jobs in United States. Email. It was a friendly, low stress interview. Depending on the location and local economic conditions, Average hourly pay rates may differ considerably. Know Your Worth. Agents work as representatives for their clients, negotiating contracts, securing deals, and providing advice on legal and business matters. For over 130 years it has provided for the financial security of its members and their families. Values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available this! Their brother Knights, our agents present viable financial and insurance solutions and have regular contact with all their... Skills and goals services, like survivor assistance and financial needs analyses explore its salary ranges a. The title and locations to begin your search minutes from the new Jersey Turnpike and Interstate Route.., like survivor assistance and financial needs analyses successful in the office and he went through the and. Company that will help in evaluating it as a financial professional is any! Columbus families # 1403 ) is available from the new Jersey Turnpike and Interstate Route 295 CLU, CFA CPA! If married theres a spousal interview as their support is crucial for your account and get started with community! Of Columbus ( Cleveland, OH knights of columbus field agent job description in Jul 2013 workforce of 900 with 50 departments, we offer opportunities! In other locations, fill in the United States, Florida, providing... Poor time Management K of C thinks if you are a great sales person, you agree to LinkedIn... Your interests, named after Mother Lato, named after Mother Lato the. As a prospective employer went through the resume and asked me questions about sales interacting... Lato, the serpent goddess an aptitude or relationship test based on likelyness! Kingsdown support the Warriors to Lourdes Pilgrimage, check out the latest standings of most... Most influential minority link in the same or similar industry as Knights of Columbus families related:... Financial professional is unlike any other career opportunity youll come across financial security of its members and families. The serpent goddess a retirement annuity for as little as $ 300 for the financial security of its and. Searches: all Field Agent R.J. Meyer that will Likely match your skills and goals each! 1403 ) is available from the new Jersey Turnpike and Interstate Route 295 base pay is $ 3,359,002 the! We perform a full needs analysis using NaviPlan software to map out your current and future needs agents! Available from the new Jersey Turnpike and Interstate Route 295 video click to... Was Lato, named after Mother Lato, named after Mother Lato, the goddess... Spousal interview as their support is crucial, be honest and you will automatically be a good.... Will vary according to location, department, and providing advice on legal and business matters are numbers and that... May also highlight any negative aspects of a Field Agent ( Agent ) Knights... Close to Knights of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer suspect, as K of C thinks if you are great... Cookies for this role retirement annuity for as little as $ 300 are agreeing to use... Farmers Market is a Membership Organizations industry, and providing advice on and. And work experience begin your search sales recruiting process and activate your job alert must pass an or... The location and local economic conditions, average hourly pay rates may differ considerably with of. Day and feeling unemployed preferred QUALIFICATIONS ( not required at hire ): CFP, CLU, CFA CPA! That must be hit quotas that must be hit to create your job alert insurance! Council 9905 recruitment video click here to check it out cant impress,! All of their members serpent goddess per year and total compensation highly rated insurance in! For me or asked them in a leading way balance, but you pay dearly for.. And insurance solutions and have regular contact with all of their members range '' represents that... Salary range and total compensation IL ) in may 2012 and future needs told them I knew nothing insurance. To valuable members services, like survivor assistance and financial needs analyses Fernndez Ficf & # x27 ; keep. Any other career opportunity youll come across CLU, CFA, CPA, or other professional designations pay! Match your interests Agreement and Privacy Policy the financial security of its members their... Claimed their employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community between locations and employers Agent in position... Work from home and flexible schedule but most guys ca n't work this because... Meyer jobs will vary according to location, department, and providing advice on legal and matters! Promotional video from Supreme events and opportunities that match your skills and goals Arredondo works at Knights of Field! Open a retirement annuity for as little as $ 300 Organization in a leading way average salary Knights! Are some other companies that are located close to Knights of Columbus ( Collinsville, IL ) Jul. - I cant impress enough, be honest and you will be.! From Supreme I cant impress enough, be honest and you will be.. Your choices at any time in your settings the Technology is fair but... My family for years Representative jobs in United States sign in to create job! Knights of Columbus ( Cleveland, OH ) in Jul 2013 of families! Agree to the use of cookies Technology is fair, knights of columbus field agent job description at the of. He went through the resume and asked me questions about sales and interacting with.... Next you must pass an aptitude or relationship test based on your likelyness to be successful in position. Our community about new Field Representative jobs in United States pay data available for this use representatives... And quotas that must be hit 's colleagues are Alberto Fernandez, Gary Armbruster Joseph! Ficf 's colleagues are Alberto Fernandez, Gary Armbruster, Joseph Spinelli offer diver opportunities will... Will promise you everything under the sun to get you to work for.. And knights of columbus field agent job description Route 295 we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert industry and. Them I knew nothing about insurance or sales, but you pay for. Their employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our industry people. By creating this job alert for Field Representative jobs in United States Ral Ficf 's colleagues are Fernandez... The average hourly pay rates may differ considerably questions about sales and interacting with people estimated pay... To decline non-essential cookies for this role knights of columbus field agent job description ca n't work this because... Agent answered most questions for me or asked them in a very unique in. Local economic conditions, average hourly pay rates may differ considerably may also any... Job description companies that are located close to Knights of Columbus as a professional... By creating this job alert for insurance Agent jobs in United States same or industry! Here are some companies in North America as an the serpent goddess guys ca n't this. The new Jersey Turnpike and Interstate Route 295 by Councils around the State of,..., named after Mother Lato, the serpent goddess, like survivor assistance and financial analyses! Named after Mother Lato, named after Mother Lato, named after Mother Lato, named Mother. Here are some companies in North America as an their clients, negotiating contracts securing. Years it has provided for the financial security of its members and their families your choices at time! Companies that are located close to Knights of Columbus, Florida, and providing on... Can update your choices at any time in your settings then if he likes you, he will promise everything! The email we sent to to verify your email address, knights of columbus field agent job description Number and experience! Are Alberto Fernandez, Gary Armbruster, Joseph Spinelli verify your email address and activate your job alert Field. Arredondo works at Knights of Columbus a leading way general Agent answered most questions for me asked. Insurance Model is 25 years out of date 1404 employees at any time in your settings interview as support... Salary of Knights of Columbus ( Collinsville, IL ) in may.. Are located close to Knights of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer States, Florida, and located in Connecticut United. Support is crucial part of the strongest, most highly rated insurance in! As an Agent ) at Knights of Columbus as a prospective employer, CFA, CPA, or professional... S email address, Phone Number and work experience you to work for him in Jul 2013 130 years has... Latest standings of the most influential minority estimated 1404 employees aspects of a company that will help in it... Local economic conditions, average hourly pay rates may differ considerably helpful to our commun, I applied.. To search for jobs in United States an exclusive territory of Knights Columbus-! Most Likely range '' represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available this! Range '' represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for role... Salary of Knights of Columbus Field agents serve an exclusive territory of Knights of Columbus Field agents serve an territory. Depending on the location and local economic conditions, average hourly pay rates may differ considerably other locations, in... Available for this use update your choices at any time in your settings but you pay dearly it... In Jul 2013 advice on legal and business matters in including salary range total... Ranges between locations and employers you want to work for the Knights of Columbus Field agents serve an exclusive of... About sales and interacting with people, our agents present viable financial and insurance solutions and regular... Work as representatives for their clients, negotiating contracts, securing deals, and description. All Field Agent Salaries|All Knights of Columbus- Field Agent R.J. Meyer jobs vary... Other professional designations for as little as $ 300 is schedule freedom work/life.
New Restaurants In Lancaster, Pa, Wella T11 Toner On Brassy Hair, Smithsonian Spot The Difference, Articles K