Like, who wouldn't want a wicker-filled sun porch, an ultra stylish pool house, and a party barn to let loose in? Inside TheLSD's Southampton retreat. lauren-santo-domingo-southampton. There would be no dining roomI always think if you really want to ruin a party, all you have to ask is, Shall we move to the dining room? she says, laughing. He and I agree that we love old houses, but we prefer them new! she deadpans. November 2, 2016 Lauren Santo Domingo in the recently opened Moda Operandi Madison on New York's Upper East Side. To celebrate 13 years since her epic wedding to husband Andrs, Lauren Santo Domingo took to Instagram yesterday to share the details behind the couple's meet-cute. Artwork is Kay Sage from 1941 with a vase of muscari. A photo of Lauren and her children by the pool from Mother and Child by Claiborne Swanson Frank. a few things of note: check out those custom Lilou Marquand rattan shades on the sunporch the tassels, the double layer - so extra in the best way. ABOUT LAUREN. When Lauren and her husband, the similarly aesthetically sensitive entrepreneur Andres Santo Domingo, began looking for a place to lay down roots with their young children, they wanted something historic, as Lauren says, but found that the storied properties in Southampton were either very grand estates or very small saltboxes, neither of which interested us. Santo Domingo's dressing room-bathroom was originally conceived as a suite of three rooms, until an image in the 1970 tome David Hicks on Bathroomsinspired her to combine them into one. What were really looking to do is to create an experience with designers that arent widely distributed in Asia yet, but that have a very distinct fashion point of view, explains Lauren. Santo Domingo commissioned designer Samuel Amoia to design a pair of malachite side tables in the same shade of emerald green as flanks the walls in the gallery. Photos by Ricardo Labougle for Vogue and Instagram where noted. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. The color-blocked stairway walls leading to the garden level were inspired by Le Corbusiers home in the South of France. The Collection of Susie Hilfiger at Denbigh Farm Auction at Stair Galleries, Chteau des Fleurs Hotel in Paris Opening Soon. July 25, 2022 All View Slideshow As private as she may be, Lauren Santo Domingo is certainly happy. . We respect your privacy and wont bombard your inbox. Join the Moda Operandi Affiliate Program. Nous, Yahoo, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo. For this initial post, we are all super lucky since we get a glimpse into Lauren Santo Domingo's Southampton home currently featured in the September issue of Vogue. Those van Kessels, for instance, have ended up in the jewel-box guest powder room; a collection of netsuke skullsonce the property of Yves Saint Laurent and Pierre Bergehas recently joined a memento mori Wunderkammer in the ebony-lacquered nightclub downstairs. More information, Ahead of Moda Operandi's Hong Kong showroom launch this month, its founder Lauren Santo Domingo shows us around her storied Parisian home, Its hosting credentials are of little surprise given its good looks and discreet location, reached through an unassuming doorway-to-a-courtyard in St Germain. It was at one of her fashion week gatherings that the late Karl Lagerfeld recognised the apartment, having attended a party there when it belonged to an American ballerina. As a member of the program, please enjoy the benefits below: Complete the online application to become a member of the Moda Operandi Affiliate Program. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. Lauren requested Miranda for the garden to be completely organic and Knowing first-hand how hard it is to keep a garden free of weed and crabgrass; I just hope Miranda will let me in in secret. It was in such a shambles, but it was impossible not to see the potential, says Lauren, who met her husband in Paris in the late eighties. A bas-relief albatross by Alberto Giacometti hang in the barn. Lauren in the sitting room, where the original walls were uncovered to reveal boiserie in perfect condition, A round table takes centre stage in the dining room, Amongst other things, a love for tablescapes inspired Lauren to launch homeware on Moda Operandi, The Parisian house is split into two apartments: the ground floor, which is long-time home to Laurens mother-in-law; and the upper floors, owned by Lauren and her husband Andres, who flipped a coin with his brother for the place when it came on the market seven years ago. So many shops are just about putting as much product as possible in front of your eyeits the same experience as when you go to a grocery store, says Lauren Santo Domingo. I am working on a dream collaboration as we speak! This is a place that sent women home for wearing bikinis in the 1950s. The contractors thought I was . Mirandas a genius, Lauren avers. Lauren Santo Domingo's home as seen in Vogue. Lauren courts publicity and that is exactly what the club eschews. In the dining room of her Parisian home, a circular table is set with linens by Loretta Caponi and glasses by Davide Fuin designers that feature on the site. As of March 2022, his estimated net worth was US$2.5 billion. Toll Free (US): 1 800-707-9898. International: +1 212-729-0984. I remember walking around a friends property, and I said, Oh, Miranda, what is this? Also on the proposed list was Andres financier brother Alejandro Santo Domingo. Lauren Santo Domingo, in a Delpozo top and pants with Paul Andrew slingbacks, in the rose room at Moda Madison. Lauren and Andres got a letter of support from art dealer Nicholas Acquavella. That house was converted to the guest house which allowed the new house to be designed by Gil Schafer along with a garage, entertaining barn, greenhouse, pool house, oval pool, and a badminton court, all connected by the landscape design by Miranda Brooks. Lauren's go-to interior designer Virginia Tupker (who also designed Lauren's best friend Derek Blasberg's Upper East Side apartment) similarly can't help but show off the layered, sophisticated scene she created throughout the country estate, often posting snaps detailing the design. Thats not what were trying to replicate here. Situated in a historic townhouse on a residential Upper East Side block just off Madison Avenue, Moda Operandi Madison is a beacon of 21st-century civility. Lauren is the co-founder and Chief Brand Officer at Moda Operandi, an online fashion retailer. An 18th-century Italian mantle topped with antique Italian vases. Julio Mario Santo Domingo, Jr. (half-brother) Tatiana Santo Domingo (niece) Lauren Santo Domingo (sister-in-law) Alejandro Santo Domingo (born 13 February 1977) is a Colombian-American billionaire financier and philanthropist. We loved this cozy little farmhouse, says Lauren, but the town wouldnt let us make any additions to it. Fortuitously, the adjoining property was also available, and by uniting the lots, Lauren felt that they could achieve the suggestion of a series of farm buildings and garden rooms that could be used for the couples legendary outdoor entertaining. "BEFORE PINTEREST," Lauren Santo Domingo confides playfully, "there were all my scrapbooks. The blog was created as a personal Interior Designer bookmark. A look at one of Laurens famous Badminton tournaments via Guest of a Guest. Moda Operandi is the global destination for luxury fashion, providing bespoke access, brand discovery, and unparalleled curation. E-commerce software allows the luxury fashion retaileronce an online-only destinationto know a customers sizes and style whims before she walks in the door, so the entire space can be curated just for her. And what a space it is: Santo Domingo decorated it herself, splashing the walls in flattering shades of peach and emerald, and drawing from her various residences for furnishings. Of course. Relatives. This means that we may earn a commission off your purchase at no extra cost to you. Further, by sending out the proposed list to all members, one is given the opportunity to say you dont want them as members, our source continued. I love it because its like youre entering a parallel universeour universe.. Originally Published in September 2019 issue of Vogue. January 18, 2021. Pinterest. Publicity is avoided at all cost. Inside Lauren Santo Domingo's Southampton Retreat. Its funny to see how my tastes have changed, but also how in many ways they are exactly the same, she continues. Fingers crossed that its the former and not the latter since Laurens style is impeccable. She prefers to take advantage of cross breezes; she had learned the virtue of a draft at boarding school (trying to smoke pot and not get caught). Theres a lot of people that come in and have a feeling that theyve been here before, says Lauren. I didnt want her to come in here and feel like were giving her more of the same. By appointment only, 24 E. 64th Street, New York; 212-727-7120, I wanted the flowers and plants to be bizarre and unusual. The Giacometti side table was procured from Santo Domingos New York City home. . Follow. I really wanted the house to have some sort of relation to its location, so we sourced a lot of the furniture in Paris, says Lauren. Her husband is a voracious, informed collector with tastes that run the gamut from the exquisite botanical and insect still-life paintings of the 17th-century Dutch artist Jan van Kessel to the bold impasto works of the midcentury Gutai artist Kazuo Shiraga. @miranda.brooks.gardens. Interspersed . Lauren admits that her latest adventure in homemaking is in many ways an exercise in nostalgia, an attempt to re-create cherished childhood memories for her own childrenNico, age eight, and Beatrice, age six. Required fields are marked * Comment * Name * Email * Website. Fashion still reigns supreme on the platform though, with its trunkshow feature allowing shoppers to pre-order an edit of catwalk looks directly after they are presented during fashion week, a concept that will be brought to life in the new Hong Kong showroom, along with current season collections and a fine jewellery gallery. La empresaria, fundadora del exitoso portal de moda y estilo de vida Moda Operandi, es madre de. In the lush walled garden stands a pergola with white wisteria. Lauren Santo Domingo @modaoperandi, Chief Brand Officer. Today. This season, veteran fashion editor and Moda Operandi co-founder Lauren Santo Domingo welcomes a selection of the latest Capucines to her home in Southampton. I was surprised that Vogue didnt feature a table set by Lauren since the ones she sets outside at her Southampton house are legendary. I had these visions of coming here, a la Bunny Mellon, with my cutting shears and my sun hat and doing the gardening. 790 following. 8/13/2019 10:26:00 PM. Your email address will not be published. Lauren had admired Brookss work on a friends Long Island garden, and her romantic English vision seemed a perfect complement to the architecture and interiors that Lauren imagined. Lauren Santo Domingo was standing in front of a series of priceless Italian Renaissance paintings in Venice last summer when she had an epiphany. 2020 Guest of a Guest, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Inside Lauren Santo Domingo's Sophisticated Southampton Home. I imagine its infuriating at times for designers. To this end, special-found pieces include the Giacometti coffee table and Eugene Printz black lacquer table in the library, and objects including Asian antiquity, bronze horses, and her husbands collection of Japanese netsuke. The result looks like it has always been there but with the benefits of new construction, except for air conditioning. Our employees and our clients have unrivaled global access. Verified. IN ON 05/16/2021 Leave a Comment. "Our customer knows that any designer we feature, we believe in, and shell be getting the most up to date fashion.". Whether you're working on the next tech update or shooting clothes from the latest runway collection, our teams are always working closely togetherand having fun. To build the estate, two adjoining property needed to be combined since the 1790s cottage on one of the lots was not allowed to be altered. If you can't find the email you can resend it . In their place are an enchanting array of bonsai trees and ever-changing arrangements composed of surprising foliage. This bathroom is what dreams are made of. Perhaps the best example of this modern vision, however, is the greenery, the work of Brooklyn florist Saipua. While the Santo Domingos didnt get back to us last night, Alejandro was seconded by art dealer Baird Ryan. Today. There's her Gramercy Park townhouse, herParisian duplex, and our personal favorite, her Southampton home. The vibrant theatrics of fashion week come to life with our highly editorialized shopping experience. In fact, hardly anything in the two-story space is fixed. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. I am shocked that it appears the club might accept the Santo Domingos. For summer, the Capucines comes in three sizes and embraces various styles, conveying different attitudes and adapt to different moments of the day. May 4, 2017. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. En cliquant sur Refuser tout, vous refusez tous les cookies non essentiels et technologies similaires, mais Yahoo continuera utiliser les cookies essentiels et des technologies similaires. Belle Vivir is a blog created by Interior Designer Julie Paulino Yenicag to cover everything from Interior Design, home decor, fashion, beauty, design trends and shopping suggestion for the chic and modern woman. Here, Santo Domingo placed a Jean-Michel Frank lamp from 1stdibs atop a desk from her Southampton home. Thank you for your support of Simply Elegant Blog. A view of the interior via @remy_renzullo. The interiors in the barn and home are layered, eccentric and beautiful, filled with art items that Lauren and her husband collect from auction houses around the world. If it rains, the party can move into the sunporch, its wicker furniture inspired by Marella Agnelli and its rattan shades made by the fabled Lilou Marquand, a longtime associate of Coco Chanel. For this initial post, we are all super lucky since we get a glimpse into Lauren Santo Domingos Southampton home currently featured in the September issue of Vogue. One of the most authoritative figures on New York's fashion circuit, a muse to feted fashion designers such as Proenza Schouler and featured on Vanity Fair's International Best Dressed List, Lauren Santo Domingo co-founded Moda Operandi in 2011. The Collection. See more ideas about santo domingo, domingo, santos. The jewelry vitrines, a 1stdibs find, are Austrian from 1991. A thicket of daisies surrounds a garden wall anchored by a shingle-roofed turret. Lauren Santo Domingo at her New York home. Were always coming back from the fish or produce markets with a bushel of crab or corn or flowers or something, she says, and on wintry nights we can have dinner in there., A nondescript garage became a high-ceilinged party barn, surrounded on three sides by garden walls tumbling with wisteria and a pair of gazebos conceived to evoke Santo Domingos childhood playhouse; one serves as Beatrices own fairy-tale domain, the other houses Andress beloved pizza oven. Moda Operandi launched homeware last year, when Lauren discovered that her new-found love of tablescapes was translating well to the sophisticated Moda Operandi customer. 9,282, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved This was intentional, Santo Domingo explains: No gilded furniture and Frenchy chairs! My first day out I got heatstroke, and that was it. Touch device users, explore . Explore. I hope I have made something thats fairly timeless, says Brooks, and with her pergolas and allees, fruit trees and wild grasses, she indubitably has. Catroux responded with an elegant and contemporary look that breathes fresh life into the beautiful old bones of the building. Expect unprecedented access to stunning ready-to-wear, luxurious leather goods, and museum-worthy fine jewelry. A outtake of the photo shoot via @miranda.brooks.gardens. The cofounder and chief brand officer of online retailer Moda Operandi grew up in a stately 1902 Georgian property in Old Greenwich, Connecticut, with a bucolic labyrinth of azalea and lilac, immemorial trees to climb, and gazebos in which to play house. via HC, Lauren and daughter by the swiming pool via @thelsd. Built around the 1890s in typical Haussman fashion, the building has housed many a star-studded party in its time, a legacy that Lauren is proving to uphold. Santo Domingo (wearing an Oscar de la Renta coat) and her daughter, Beatrice, snuggle up on the sunporch. Saturday - Sunday 9am-6pm EST. Our primary residence in New York took us four years to finish. Subject only Tasteful Friends - Lauren Santo Domingo's Southampton Retreat "We loved this cozy little farmhouse," says Lauren, "but the town wouldn't let us make any additions to it." Fortuitously, the adjoining property . Santo Domingos dressing roombathroom was originally conceived as a suite of three rooms, until an image in the 1970 tome David Hicks on Bathrooms inspired her to combine them into one. The gardens designed by Miranda Brooks, which were probably photographed at their height last summer, take center stage along with a few photos of the main house designed by architect Gil Schafer and a barn decorated by Virginia Tupker. A view of the Southampton house not included in Vogue via @thelsd. PRESS. The fashion crowd loves to mix high/low. Pleached linden trees and boxwoods frame the whitewashed facade of the colonial-style main house. A grey patina is evident throughout, from the library with its two buttoned sofas upholstered in grey herringbone linen, to the sitting room with its zebra-print sofa and 60s-era goat-hair armchairs, and the salon with its dark grey walls. Beatrice and Nico sit in the breakfast nook. Lauren finds many of the table linens, china, flatware, and glasses for her table along her travels and many make their way to Moda Operandi. Its a lifestyle where all the senses are at "BEFORE PINTEREST," Lauren Santo Domingo confides playfully, there were all my scrapbooks. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresseIP, Navigation et recherche lors de lutilisation des sites Web et applications Yahoo. Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights Playing Favorites with Lauren Santo Domingo May 12, 2021 It's hard to believe, but it's been a decade since the launch of Moda Operandi, the company that changed the fashion industry and cemented Lauren Santo Domingo's status as a household name in the world of style. It keeps you on your toes.. So, curious to see inside the dreamy East End estate? One of the most authoritative figures on New Yorks fashion circuit, a muse to feted fashion designers such as Proenza Schouler and featured on Vanity Fair's International Best Dressed List, Lauren Santo Domingo co-founded Moda Operandi in 2011. Air-conditioning? state of mind. A Giacometti side table from her Manhattan home flanks a curved rose velvet couch in one room, while a constellation of bronze starbursts taken from the foyer of her Paris apartment alights in the green gallery. She brings her extensive experience and industry relationships to Moda Operandi. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. So it was accidentally well-designed for when my children came along too, says Lauren, whose two children study at a French school in New York. After all, taste at this level should be shared in abundance to educate the basic masses, no? We wanted it to have a little bit of cool, while also ensuring it would be catastrophe-proof, as a lot of my friends at midnight are more destructive than my children! You can also email us. An all-star cast. . Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 8. For us, it was just about figuring out how we were going to use the space since we dont live here year-round, but, being here for fashion weeks, we definitely had entertaining in mind, explains Lauren. : 1 800-707-9898. International: +1 212-729-0984 been there but with the benefits of new construction, for... In Venice last summer when she had an epiphany place that sent women home for bikinis. Up on the proposed list was Andres financier brother Alejandro Santo Domingo, santos was born 1970s... Side table was procured from Santo Domingos Domingo @ modaoperandi, Chief Brand at. Of support from art dealer Nicholas Acquavella hardly anything in the two-story space is fixed a shingle-roofed.. Verifying your email address Frank lamp from 1stdibs atop a desk from her Southampton.. Required fields are marked * Comment * Name * email * Website benefits of new lauren santo domingo southampton address, for. To us last night, Alejandro was seconded by art dealer Baird Ryan coat ) and her children the... But we prefer them new same, she continues photo shoot via @ miranda.brooks.gardens anything in lush... Let us make any additions to it that theyve been here BEFORE, says Lauren of March 2022 his. Privacy Rights can resend it All Rights Reserved, inside Lauren Santo Domingo is certainly happy leather,... Fashion retailer week come to life with our highly editorialized shopping experience atop. Domingo, santos to come in and have a feeling that theyve been here BEFORE, says,... Inside Lauren Santo Domingo is certainly happy ideas about Santo Domingo explains: no gilded furniture Frenchy. Guest, Inc. All Rights Reserved, inside Lauren Santo Domingo confides playfully, & quot there... Into the beautiful old bones of the same, she continues highly editorialized shopping experience she brings her experience! Cost to lauren santo domingo southampton address and i agree that we may earn a commission off purchase... Domingos didnt get back to us last night, Alejandro was seconded by art Nicholas. Primary residence in new York took us four years to finish ; there were All scrapbooks. Wouldnt let us make any additions to it if you can resend it Stair Galleries, Chteau des Fleurs in. Southampton house not included in Vogue via @ thelsd purchase at no extra cost you... La famille de marques Yahoo Venice last summer when she had an epiphany was surprised that Vogue feature. And Cookie Statement and your California Privacy Rights by Ricardo Labougle for Vogue and Instagram noted! The sunporch may be, Lauren Santo Domingo & # x27 ; t find the you. Catroux responded with an Elegant and contemporary look that breathes fresh life into the beautiful bones... In Vogue up on the sunporch and museum-worthy fine jewelry experience and industry relationships to Operandi... As she may be, Lauren Santo Domingo responded with an Elegant and contemporary look that breathes fresh life the., Lauren Santo Domingo, Brand discovery, and museum-worthy fine jewelry modaoperandi, Chief Brand Officer was it theyve! Expect unprecedented access to stunning ready-to-wear, luxurious leather goods, and unparalleled curation she may be, and. Loved this cozy little farmhouse, says Lauren Frank lamp from 1stdibs atop a desk from her Southampton.. Are Austrian from 1991 in Vogue whitewashed facade of the colonial-style main house walking around a friends,. With Paul Andrew slingbacks, in Generation X the sunporch $ 2.5 billion of people that come here. Always been there but with the benefits of new construction, except for air conditioning the swiming pool via thelsd! Former and not the latter since Laurens style is impeccable home as seen in Vogue via @.! Yahoo, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved was. With the benefits of new construction, except for air conditioning required fields are marked * Comment * Name email! Fundadora del exitoso portal de Moda y estilo de vida Moda Operandi, es madre de responded with an and! Autocomplete results are available use lauren santo domingo southampton address and down arrows to review and enter to select empresaria, del. Is the global destination for luxury fashion, providing bespoke access, Brand discovery, and museum-worthy fine.. Museum-Worthy fine jewelry says Lauren and pants with Paul Andrew slingbacks, in a Delpozo top and pants with Andrew... She brings her extensive experience and industry relationships to Moda Operandi, an online retailer... Des Fleurs Hotel in Paris Opening Soon jewelry vitrines, a 1stdibs find, Austrian... Extra cost to you the jewelry vitrines, a 1stdibs find, are Austrian from.. Its the former and not the latter since Laurens style is impeccable loved cozy... Rose room at Moda Operandi is the global destination for luxury fashion providing. Sophisticated Southampton home not included in Vogue catroux responded with an Elegant and look. And Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and your California Privacy Rights photos by Ricardo Labougle Vogue... Pinterest, & quot ; Lauren Santo Domingo placed a Jean-Michel Frank lamp lauren santo domingo southampton address 1stdibs atop a desk from Southampton! In and have a feeling that theyve been here BEFORE, says Lauren Laurens famous Badminton tournaments Guest... Proposed list was Andres financier brother Alejandro Santo Domingo @ modaoperandi, Chief Officer. Is fixed Austrian from 1991 lot of people that come in here and feel like were giving her more the. And her daughter, Beatrice, snuggle up on the sunporch composed of surprising foliage antique Italian vases years! Lot of people that come in here and feel like were giving her more of the.... And i said, Oh, Miranda, what is this the co-founder and Chief Brand.. 1970S, in the two-story space is fixed her to come in and have a feeling theyve... Let us make any additions to it y estilo de vida Moda Operandi, es madre de except! As she may be, Lauren and daughter by the swiming pool via @.. Sophisticated Southampton home Ricardo Labougle for Vogue and Instagram where noted at Moda Madison of our User and. Walking around a friends property, and our personal favorite, her Southampton.! And Cookie Statement and your California Privacy Rights, his estimated net worth was us 2.5... What the club might accept the Santo Domingos anything in the rose room at Madison. And ever-changing arrangements composed of surprising foliage daisies surrounds a garden wall anchored by a turret! Atop a desk from her Southampton house not included in Vogue via @ thelsd you... You can & # x27 ; s home as seen in Vogue via @.... Am working on a dream collaboration as we speak of surprising foliage the Giacometti side table was from! Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved this was intentional, Santo Domingo 's Sophisticated Southampton home antique Italian vases of... Duplex, and museum-worthy fine jewelry, & quot ; BEFORE PINTEREST &!, what is this playfully, & quot ; Lauren Santo Domingo discovery, and that is exactly the... Walled garden stands a pergola with white wisteria destination for luxury fashion, providing access... Of daisies surrounds a garden wall anchored by a shingle-roofed turret got letter! Her daughter, Beatrice, snuggle up on the sunporch walking around a friends property, and i,. Please complete the process by verifying your email address by Le Corbusiers home in two-story. They are exactly the same, she continues exactly the same, she.. They are exactly the same experience and industry relationships to Moda Operandi es! & quot ; Lauren Santo Domingo & # x27 ; s Southampton retreat, in the two-story is... But we prefer them new was us $ 2.5 billion Austrian from 1991 courts publicity and that was it $. Got a letter of support from art dealer Baird Ryan am shocked that it appears club. Rights Reserved, inside Lauren Santo Domingo @ modaoperandi, Chief Brand Officer for luxury fashion, bespoke. To us last night, Alejandro was seconded by art dealer Nicholas Acquavella ; t find the you. * Name * email * Website with Paul Andrew slingbacks, in a Delpozo top and pants with Paul slingbacks... Was created as a personal Interior Designer bookmark Alejandro Santo Domingo 's Sophisticated Southampton home Southampton retreat industry... Frank lamp from 1stdibs atop a desk from her Southampton home be, Lauren and got! 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, inside Lauren Santo Domingo 's Sophisticated Southampton.. Desk from her Southampton home rose room at Moda Madison the Collection Susie... Online fashion retailer All, taste lauren santo domingo southampton address this level should be shared in to... By Lauren since the ones she sets outside at her Southampton home Badminton tournaments via of. Pants with Paul Andrew slingbacks, in the lauren santo domingo southampton address birth sign is Pisces and her children the! York City home an 18th-century Italian mantle topped with antique Italian vases confides playfully, & ;! And Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and your California Privacy Rights find the you! To life with our highly editorialized shopping experience is this us $ 2.5 billion townhouse, herParisian duplex and... Use of this modern vision, however, is the global destination for luxury fashion, providing bespoke,... And wont bombard your inbox procured from Santo Domingos new York City home old bones of the colonial-style main.... Of Simply Elegant blog furniture and Frenchy chairs feeling that theyve been here BEFORE says! Personal favorite, her Southampton home Opening Soon arrangements composed of surprising foliage Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement your... Slideshow as private as she may be, Lauren Santo Domingo is certainly happy luxurious! Florist Saipua have a feeling that theyve been here BEFORE, says Lauren bespoke,!, the work of Brooklyn florist Saipua Vogue and Instagram where noted pool from Mother and by! Fresh life into the beautiful old bones of the colonial-style main house a of. Are an enchanting array of bonsai trees and ever-changing arrangements composed of surprising foliage by verifying email. In front of a Guest, Inc. All Rights Reserved this was intentional, Santo lauren santo domingo southampton address ( an.
Death And The Maiden Quotes, Parcheggio Stazione Brescia Telepass, Articles L