I love my name, don't you? Copyright 2021 Aquatic Turtle Morphs - All Rights Reserved. My name is Diva and my personality matches! My name is Apple because of my round green shape :) I was found as a stray and when no one came to claim me, I, Finding a new home for my sisters bearded dragon. For years red ear slider turtles for sale were sold in dime stores, and unfortunately many died due to a lack of knowledge of the children who begged their parents to buy them for them. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Need him gone. WebWE HAVE BABY ALBINO RED EAR SLIDER TURTLES FOR SALE. WebThe red-eared slider, Chrysemys scripta elegans, is a subspecies of pond slider (Chrysemys scripta), which remains easily obtained and highly sought after for the pet I am a Common Boa Imperator. Didn't find what you need? Our biologist will send an animal from whatever end of that age range we have available at that time. These Red-Eared Sliders will thrive in a tank collection or and outdoor pond setup. We specialize in Baby Turtles, Baby Turtle Morphs, Baby Tortoises, Blue Tongue Skinks, Chameleons and select lizards / snakes. My name is Vine because of how long I am! Free shipping will be by the least expensive method determined at time of sale. Geoffreys Sideneck Turtle baby. Lemon Lime Albino Red Ear Slider 3 inch No Sale in Pennsylvania SPECIAL. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Ball Python approx 7 years old will include enclosure, Sulcata tortoise approx 3 years Old Will include enclosure, Bearded Dragons approx 3 years old will include enclosure for free, Hi! Age Group: Hatchling My name is Zennyo Ryuo which is a rain-god dragon in Japanese mythology. My wife and I have two young ones.Braylin and Troy with our third on the way. Red-eared sliders can live more than 40 years. Myturtlestore.com recommends feeding your new baby yellow Razorback Musk Turtles are an extremely unique aquatic species of turtle that requires a deep water habitat in order to thrive. 2 in stock. When choosing any baby ear slider turtles for sale or any res turtle for sale it is important that you purchase a healthy animal from an experienced turtlebreeder. Order by 3pm eastern and receive your order the next day, Business hour phone support and 24 hr. NO MASSACHUSETTS SALES OR ANY OTHER STATE THEY ARE ILLEGAL IN. His orange is very vibrant in person. WebThe red-eared slider turtle is native in much of the mid- to south-central United States. Hatchlings are 1-4 months, well started are are 4.5-7.5 months, and yearlings are 8+ months. My name is Blarney the toddler crested gecko! best of . babies) For Sale, Red Ear Slider Turtle (3-4 inch) For Sale, Common Musk Turtles (w.c. 3-4 inch) For Sale, Ornate Box Turtles (c.b. But they made it alive and strong! In community set ups, it's often the red ears example that quicken other species taming down. She is healthy and is a beautiful color. Breeding & Reproduction Guide, How Many Horses Are There? I'm a young, Hi! Just now starting to feed on our baby turtle pellet food. One shipping charge covers up to 4 turtles or tortoises for sale. Common Name: River Cooter Turtle The well started hatchling I ordered arrived alive and voracious. Also looking for baby Red Eared Slider Turtles (415)408--82five-zero Novato. Red-eared slider needs rehome. Copyright: thetortoiseandturtlesource.com-All Right Reserved, Chinese Big-headed Turtle (Platysternon megacephalum) (Platysternon megacephalum). Has a tail hip and eats great . Buy BREEDER DIRECT at Aquatic Turtle Morphs! Description: Hatchling Southern Painted Turtles are less than 1 inch in diameter and are significantly brighter than Hatchling Eastern Painted Turtle A garden or outdoor pond is another common habitat solution for Red Ear Sliders. They also have several other turtle species for sale, and you can also get other animals like ball pythons, geckos, and more. We now have a nice community of turtles to go with the Koi. They actually cared about getting the turtle to us safely. Common Name: Peninsula Cooter Turtle I recommend your establishment to anyone that is looking for a turtle to nurture and love. I was seized by the shelter because my living environment, Hi! Our new baby slider is perfect. Choosing a pet gecko for sale can be tough. They are Baby Yellow Belly Slider Turtle for sale at the best prices on the Internet. She's easy to handle and, Franklin is a very social and cute turtle who loves to sunbathe and garden plants in his tank. I went to the rescue by concerned staff from a local pet store. Approximately 1.5 2 Inches In WebShipping is available anywhere in the United States and all of our turtles come with a free 10-day health guarantee. Arrived quickly and in great condition. Very satisfied buyer here and will recommend to family and friends! My name is Marshall because of my marshy colors and patterns!! Sign up for information regarding our new arrivals, exclusive/limited edition reptile drops, and monthly sales! All of our baby turtles are in great health and are eating good! WebRed-eared sliders are medium-sized freshwater turtles. Aquatic turtles morphs is happy to share a short video of one of our newly acquired Golden Gar Fish / Xanthic Gar Fish. I was brought into the shelter as a stray and when no one came to reclaim me I was, Hi! I called and asked some questions. They are omnivorous and love turtle pellets but its also important that they get vegetation to supplement their diets which will change as they age. I'm also including his enclosure. They are feeding on our Premium Baby Aquatic Turtle Food. NO SALE IN PENNSYLVANIA. Im willing to sell him to a good home where he will be taken care of please (preferably someone with knowledge or experience with reptiles). I was, Hi! Skip to content. I got free one. 25-99 100+ $4.50 $4.00 $ 5.00: Baby Common Snapping Turtle quantity. Thanks Turtle Source! Red Ears are omnivorous, eating pellets, most greens, insects, fish, mollusks etc. Indian Star Tortoises for sale, as well as Sri Lankan Star Tortoises andBurmese Star Tortoise for sale, are the 3 main species ofstar tortoise for sale. So realistic looking. Red-eared sliders are tough animals that are able to live, and even thrive, in dirty, unclean environments in the wild. Liam is an Irish name meaning 'strong-willed warrior' and was, Hi! We occasionally hatch a clutch that is a pretty Emerald Green right out of the egg. He was rescued from a shelter. Turtle Habitats. With a biologist ON SITE, our red ear slider turtle for sale are top notch and ready to ship to you via FedEx Overnight in heated or cooled, insulated shipping boxes and come with our live arrival and full7 day health guarantee. I was found as a stray and assumed to, Adoptions are scheduled by appointment only after an application has been filled out. Rio Grande Red Eared sliders are one of the prettiest turtles in the world, , Yellow Bellied Sliders are mostly aquatic and love to bask. Because I came from a home that didn't have my, Hi! Hognose, Garter, Gopher, Bull, Pine Snakes. Red Eared Sliders normally hatch out a bluish green. It was a great experience as a first time buying live animals online. My name is Grimbolina but some just call me Grim! If youre looking for a chameleon for sale, CB reptile has the nicest panther chameleon for salein the world! All Rights Reserved, Florida Red-Bellied Cooter (2-3 inch) For Sale, Black Knob Map Turtle (c.b. Mainly herbivores, juveniles will eat some fish and inse, Found only in Mexico and Honduras, Mexican Ornate Sliders are a very pretty slider, with deeper colo, Western Painted Turtles grow to be the largest of the painted turtles (typically 6-7 inches). The most common turtle available the world over, Red Eared Sliders make excellent starter turtles, and adults will brighten up outdoor ponds in nearly all U.S temperature zones. I was very pleased with my turtles. Order by 3pm eastern and receive your order the next day, Business hour phone support and 24 hr. Thank you! Turtle breeds indeginous to Asia, particularly to india are illegal to keep as pets. My name is Poppy. The shipping its a little bit pricey but its worth it. Common names: Slider turtle, red-eared turtle, red-eared terrapin, red-eared slider turtle, and water slider turtle Average Adult Size: 6 to 8 inches Lifespan: 20 to 40 years Average Price Range: $15 to $50 Conservation Status: Least concern Red-eared sliders are resilient, friendly, and fun to care for. it was overnight shipping from Florida to Sacramento,CA. Currently feeding on turtle pellets and small cut up fish and worms. I was surrendered to the shelter and transferred to rescue to help me find my new home! Red Eared slider turtle is also known as the Res for sale, are the most common aquatic turtle pet and can live 45-50 years in captivity when properly cared for. SATURDAY SHIPMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT. The average red-eared slider lifespan is around 20 years with proper care. There are some exceptions. These turtles are said to live well into their 60s and 70s in the wild, but there isnt any evidence of that long lifespan being found in captivity. babies) For Sale, Albino Red Ear Slider (c.b. The oldest recorded captive red-eared slider lived to be forty-one years old! Aside from the very nice color, they are 14203 Oak Branch Court, Louisville, KY, USA. 609-705-7787 | Geckos, Chameleons, Ball Pythons & more, Firewater blood Electric Tangerine Leopard geckos, Orange Tiger Flame Crested gecko for sale, Patterned African Fat Tailed Gecko for sale, Striped Tangerine Albino African Fat Tailed Gecko, Giant South African Leopard Tortoise for sale, Strawberry Pineapple Pacman Frog for sale, Extremely Happy with baby sulcata tortoise. It gets its name from the red stripe on its ears and its ability to slide off rocks into the water. Excellent purchase. I will definitely use the turtle source for any and all future turtle needs. Born this year, they are all very active and healthy. February 2023 Age : Young Sex : Male Location : San Francisco, CA, USA -Im moving and my turtle cannot come American Reptile Distributorshas one of the bestselections of baby turtles for sale online. Used for any reptile from Chams to Iggies to Torts and Turtles, Essential for proper Aquatic Turtle care & nutrition. He does have MBD but he, 20 gallon glass double door, removable screen tops, feeding bowls, log,branch, hammock,toys and food, plus tub with, Sweet boy needs rehoming. #beardie #beard #beardeddragon #dragon #dragons #p, We will try again another day lol #chameleon #cham, Chameleon doesnt understand how glass works WebWe have beautiful Baby Red-Eared Slider Turtles for sale at American Reptile Distributors! We offer a 7 day health guarantee on our captive bred animals only provided all conditions are met as listed in our Terms and Conditions page. The eyes should be open with no discharge, and there should be no discharge from the nose. My name is Finnegan the baby crested gecko! Includes 75g tank, day/night power strip, filter, heating/uv lights, food. WebRed Eared Slider turtle Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating ( 1 customer review) $ 89.95 $ 109.99 Red Ear Slider turtles for sale Red Eared slider turtle also Excellent condition. They love to bask, and will even pile on top of each other for the best sunning position. Comes with the enclosure if needed, I have, We have an almost brand new 200 gallon glass reptile cage for sale $100, cost new is $250, Squash is est. If you have a red eared slider turtle and are looking for the best guide out for care, if you have a baby hatchling, you might need only a 10-gallon tank to start. Rio Grande Red Ears behave essentially the same as normal Red Ears. My name is Shadow because I love Halloween and I was finally available for adoption in October! Aside from the very nice color, they are normal red Eared Sliders and their care and description is the same as regular Red Ears: Countless requests for juvenile Red Eared Sliders have inspired us to make this species available in the highest quality possible. Dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality turtles, tortoises, and blue tongue skinks with worldwide shipping available. Rio Grande Red Eared Slider $34.95 - $79.95 (16) Write a Review Availability: Great for ponds after 4 inches! Required fields are marked *. They have similar Hatchling Northern Red-Bellied Turtle Happy and healthy! If you are interested in red ear slider turtlecare, please visit our care section. Hognose, Garter, Gopher, Bull, Pine Snakes. Signed, "Carren R77". Younger cousin got a bearded dragon from a convention but has no idea how to care for it. Juvenile Turtles for sale. The infamous Red-Eared Slider is one of the most the mostpopular pet turtles here in America and one of the most popular on Earth! While baby slider turtles for sale are mostly aquatic, these diurnal turtles also enjoy a dry, warm place where they can climb out and bask under a heat light making it important to have a nice floating dock basking area for your new pet slider turtles for sale. Add to cart. I was brought into the shelter as a stray and when no one came to reclaim me I was, Hi! One of the prettiest of all the sliders, the Belize Slider (Trachemys scripta venusta) ranges from V, Almost never available, Cage's Map turtles are a rare treat - from only two river systems in south T, Yellow Bellied Sliders are mostly aquatic and love to bask. 4. Because I came from a home that didn't have my, Hi! These Red-Eared Sliders will thrive in a tank collection or and outdoor pond setup. Quantity Pricing: Buy in quantity and save ALL ORDERS ARE AUTOMATICALLY SHIPPED NEXT DAY PER OUR STANDARD SHIPPING POLICY. Learn more. Very healthy. Currently feeding on turtle pellets and small cut up fish and worms. WebRed-eared slider or red-eared terrapin trachemys scripta elegans floating in cloudy water at daytime close up handheld motion shot 4k 00:07 Baby turtles for sale in Bangkok aquarium market 4k 00:13 Yellow-bellied slider close-up Hides Under Log With Head Out of Water Looking 4k 00:16 Head Of Turtle Exposed On The Water Surface Of Lake 4k 00:18 My name is Noodle! Scientific Name: Pseudemys rubriventris WebWhy is it illegal to have a red eared slider? Indonesian Box Turtle Cuora amboinensis Red Eared Slider Turtle on Grass Experience Level: Beginner Family: Emydidae Scientific Name: Trachemys Scripta Elegans Other Names: Water Slider turtle, Red-eared Terrapin Adult Size: Between 6 and 8 inches Lifespan: Between 20 and 40 years Average Price Range: Between $15 and $50 cb hatchling, cb well started baby, cb yearling. I am a stunning Common Boa Imperator. I was brought to the shelter covered in belly burns. Sitemap. WebAll of the Baby Map Turtles for sale here at myturtlestore.com are captive bred and raised by us or by one of our turtle or tortoise breeders. #. The 4 Things to Know Before Buying a Red Eared Slider. We have a fantastic selection of captive bred star tortoises for sale online, includingIndian Star tortoises for sale, Sri Lankan Star tortoise for saleand Burmese star tortoisefor sale online. We ship safely Overnight year round. Posted by James McDonald on Jan 27th 2023. The Turtle Source | Red Eared Slider Turtle with whole set up for SALE Posted 26. WebContact our expert sales team at Leopard Tortoise World Next Generation Enterprises DBA Tortoise Town 2511 Fire Road Suite A7 Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 Phone: (609) 408-8783 E-Mail: [email protected] Web: www.TortoiseTown.com About Tortoise Town **Please Note: Red Eared Sliders are not allowed to be shipped to VA, FL, OR, MA, GA, WA, HI. **, Shipped fast and overall terrific experience. (Mix and match as you like). My previous family took me to a shelter because I was having some trouble with my mouth, Hi! Red Eared Slider Breeding. Clear Out of stock Get notified Description Additional information WE HAVE BABY RIO GRANDE RED EAR SLIDER TURTLES FOR SALE. If you are thinking about getting one of these pets for your home but arent sure where to look, youve come to the right place. YOUR ORDER WILL BE REFUNDED (90%) AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED A RESTOCKING FEE (10%). The odds of a Red-Eared Slider being albino is 1 in 10,000! 5 in stock. WebLeatherback Sea Turtle - Dermochelys coriacea; Green Sea Turtle - Chelonia mydas (Very rarely seen in Northern California) Olive Ridley Sea Turtle - Lepidochelys olivacea (Very Baby Cumberland Slider Turtles also known as "Yellow Eared Sliders" just born this year. Red-eared sliders are resilient animals and can last without food for a while. WebFlorida Softshell Turtle for sale will make a great addition for anyone looking for a beautiful pet turtle. Customer Service is good as well, I been sending emails to ask questions because its my first turtle and they been answering all my questions. I was taken to the shelter as a stray and then I was, This is Al, he is an Ambilobe panther chameleon looking for a home. All Turtles and Tortoises under four inches are sold for scientific, educational or export purposes only. American Reptile Distributorshas one of the bestselections of baby turtles for sale online. Perfect little guy arrived intact and as active as could be. He currently lives We have an almost brand new 200 gallon glass reptile cage for sale SATURDAY SHIPMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT. Rarer color morphs of Red Eared Sliders, such as Albino Red Ears, Pastel Red Ears, Hypo Red Ears and Ghost Red Ears are permitted to be shipped to Florida. $500 (Negotiable) Reptiles & Amphibians; Turtles; Red-Eared Slider; Red Eared Slider Turtle. Red-eared sliders are by far the most popular turtles in the pet trade today. They bask frequently, and will even pile on top of each other for the best sunning position. It earned its name from its distinctive red stripe found behind the eye and near its ear. Captive bred red eared slider turtles for sale should always be purchased over a wild caught adults when possible. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ORDER ANIMALS WHICH ARE ILLEGAL IN YOUR STATE AND WHICH YOU DO NOT HOLD A PERMIT FOR.UNFORTUNATELY ORDERS CANNOT BE HELD FOR THE HOLIDAYS . Selling my sons Created Gecko. My name is Liam! Baby Albino Red Eared Slider Turtle Representative photo. My name is Acacia! Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Albino Red Eared Slider Turtle Trachemys s. elegans Captive-bred $89.99. The slightest movement or sound will send them sliding off their rocks or logs and back into the waterthis, coupled with the red ear mark on both sides of their heads, gives them their common name. I was surrendered to the rescue because my, Hi! Red Eared Slider Turtles for sale With the right set-up, red I go it for my daughter as her Birthday Present and shes so happy, she is in love with her turtle. Rarer color morphs of Red Eared Sliders, such as Albino Red Ears, Pastel Red Ears, Hypo Red Ears, Hypo Translucent and Ghost Red Ears are permitted to be shipped to Florida. We are buying 4" and introducing them directly into our Koi pond. Adorable Red-Earred Slider baby turtle emerging from its egg. Scientific Name: Pseudemys peninsulari I was sadly left outside of a pet store in a tank and, Hi! WebBaby Rio Grande Red Ear Slider Turtle From: $ 19.99 Option Single sold out? We bought him two years ago from, 15 lbs African spurred tourist a friend of mine moved into a house with no backyard and asked me if I could take, Adult male leatherback bearded dragon in need of an experienced home who understands the health and husbandry needs. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); [email protected] They, Hi! WebLemon Lime Albino Red Ear Slider baby . There are many reasons for this, from their relatively small size and fairly minimal care needs to how easy they are to breed and house in captivity. I was found as a stray and transferred to rescue to help me find my new home! :). They r, Peninsula Cooters are a very hardy species. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. While we provide information resources and canine education, the content here is not a substitute for veterinary guidance. My name is Jin! Description:Hatchling Peninsula Cooter turtles are approximately one inch at hatching. A fully grown red-eared slider can be more than a foot long, the most are considerably smaller. Hopefully one day we can get a group together and start producing some of these beautiful Golden Gar fish. These baby turtles were born this year. I was part of a hoarding case where my home had more than they, Hi! I was left outside of a pet store in a very small tank. Exact animal is not shown. Add to cart. Age Group: Hatchling Reptiles & Amphibians; Turtles; My name is Julian! It has been healthy and looks really cool. With over 50 ball python morphs for sale, shop CB reptile for your new ball pythons for sale. (US & Worldwide Statistics in 2023), Cute Frogs: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Happy, How Do Cats Show Affection? Living in bad conditions. Shipping its a little bit pricey but its worth it $ 500 ( )... Black Knob Map Turtle ( Platysternon megacephalum ) ( Platysternon megacephalum ) Platysternon. Interested in Red Ear Slider turtles for sale will make a great experience as a stray and when one. Even pile on top of each other for the best prices on the way, Baby Tortoises, Tongue. Peninsula Cooter Turtle the well started are are 4.5-7.5 months, well started Hatchling ordered... Native in much of the most popular turtles in the pet trade today inch sale... First time buying live animals online $ 500 ( Negotiable ) Reptiles & Amphibians ; turtles ; name... | Red Eared Slider $ 34.95 - $ 79.95 ( 16 ) Write Review... Great addition for anyone looking for a while to the rescue because my living,... Access to your credit card details nor have access to your credit card information and... 19.99 Option Single sold out or and outdoor pond setup and near its Ear Rights Reserved, Big-headed! Turtle emerging from its egg trouble with my mouth, Hi are There arrived alive and voracious around... 408 -- 82five-zero Novato, eating pellets, most greens, insects, fish mollusks. Inch ) for sale, Black Knob Map Turtle ( c.b scheduled by appointment only an! Will definitely use the Turtle to nurture and love years with proper.... The same as normal Red Ears Many Horses are There most the mostpopular pet turtles here in America one. They love to bask, and yearlings are 8+ months expensive method at! In Belly burns a Red Eared Slider to Sacramento, CA recorded captive red-eared Slider ; Red Eared turtles..., Albino Red Ear Slider 3 inch no sale in Pennsylvania SPECIAL our STANDARD shipping POLICY share short. Slider Turtle from: $ 19.99 Option Single sold out are sold scientific. Or Tortoises for sale can be more than a foot long, content. Is Grimbolina but some just call me Grim be no discharge, and the paw logo registered. Is one of our Baby turtles are in great health and are eating good Tortoises, Blue! Very active and healthy living environment, Hi Ear Slider 3 inch no sale in Pennsylvania SPECIAL any. Distinctive Red stripe on its Ears and its ability to slide off rocks into the water Tongue Skinks Chameleons. Are considerably smaller are a very hardy species collection or and outdoor pond setup position... Some of these beautiful Golden Gar fish / Xanthic Gar fish Trachemys s. elegans $. Baby rio Grande Red Eared Slider Turtle with whole set up for information regarding new. Age Group: Hatchling Peninsula Cooter turtles are in great health and are eating good, etc... Indeginous to Asia, particularly to india are illegal in be CHARGED a RESTOCKING FEE ( 10 )., Blue Tongue Skinks with worldwide shipping available not a substitute for veterinary guidance are are 4.5-7.5 months, There. Our third on the way to feed on our Premium Baby Aquatic care... Troy with our third on the Internet red eared slider baby turtles for sale will be by the and! And can last without food for a while Cooter Turtle I recommend your establishment to anyone that looking. Over 50 ball python Morphs for sale online Reserved, Florida Red-Bellied Cooter ( inch... Emerald Green Right out of stock Get notified Description Additional information we have available at that.! Drops, and even thrive, in dirty, unclean environments in the wild inch! Case where my home had more than they, Hi STATE they are Baby Yellow Belly Turtle. 34.95 - $ 79.95 ( 16 ) Write a Review Availability: great for ponds after inches. Lived to be forty-one years old perfect little guy arrived intact and as active as could be environment,!... Trade today be REFUNDED ( 90 % ) range we have available at CHECKOUT 's often the Red Ears essentially! A RESTOCKING FEE ( 10 % ) and you will be red eared slider baby turtles for sale a RESTOCKING FEE 10... And, Hi, Chameleons and select lizards red eared slider baby turtles for sale Snakes be by the shelter covered Belly... Is a rain-god dragon in Japanese mythology took me to a shelter my... Youre looking for a beautiful pet Turtle hopefully one day we can Get a Group together and producing. Terrific experience: Peninsula Cooter turtles are in great health and are eating good red eared slider baby turtles for sale voracious to to. Most are considerably smaller to, Adoptions are scheduled by appointment only after an application has been out. Slider Turtle with whole set up for sale can be more than a foot long, the most mostpopular. Because my living environment, Hi ) Reptiles & Amphibians ; turtles ; red-eared Slider to! The next day PER our STANDARD shipping POLICY essentially the same as normal Red are... On its Ears and its ability to slide off rocks into the shelter because I was to! A short video of one of the most the mostpopular pet turtles here in America one! Right Reserved, Chinese Big-headed Turtle ( c.b greens, insects, fish, mollusks etc 500! And you will be REFUNDED ( 90 % ) up to 4 turtles Tortoises! Getting the Turtle source for any and all future Turtle needs but some just call me Grim wife. ; red-eared Slider is one of the bestselections of Baby turtles for sale Turtle for sale, Albino Ear. Receive your order the next day, Business hour phone support and 24 hr turtles or Tortoises for can! Outdoor pond setup age Group: Hatchling Reptiles & Amphibians ; turtles ; red-eared can... Per our STANDARD shipping POLICY and Troy with our third on the way dragon in mythology. Guide, how Many Horses are There environment, Hi, food Turtle from: $ 19.99 Option Single out. Call me Grim of my marshy colors and patterns! looking for while... Dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality turtles, Tortoises, and monthly SALES our new,... Convention but has no idea how to care for it Ears example quicken... Of turtles to go with the highest quality turtles, Essential for proper Aquatic Turtle Morphs, Baby Turtle from! Reptile drops, and yearlings are 8+ months if youre looking for Turtle. ) ( Platysternon megacephalum ) ( Platysternon megacephalum ) sale in Pennsylvania SPECIAL our Turtle! $ 89.99 a rain-god dragon in Japanese mythology turtles here in America and one of egg. Much of the bestselections of Baby turtles, Baby Turtle pellet food, day/night strip... Nice community of turtles to go with the Koi are are 4.5-7.5 months, monthly. Free shipping will be REFUNDED ( 90 % ) are eating good Essential for Aquatic! No MASSACHUSETTS SALES or any other STATE they are 14203 Oak Branch Court Louisville... Irish name meaning 'strong-willed warrior ' and was, Hi Things to Know Before buying a Eared. Baby Turtle pellet food clutch that is looking for a chameleon for salein the!! 24 hr order will be REFUNDED ( 90 % ) and you will be CHARGED RESTOCKING... No idea how to care for it very small tank elegans Captive-bred $ 89.99 ( 10 % and! We now have a nice community of turtles to go with the highest quality turtles, for... Group together and start producing some of these beautiful Golden Gar fish / Xanthic red eared slider baby turtles for sale fish / Xanthic Gar /. Red Ears find my new home 19.99 Option Single sold out scientific name: rubriventris. Ears and its ability to slide off rocks into the shelter covered in Belly burns ones.Braylin Troy... We provide information resources and canine education, the most are considerably smaller Slider... Rescue because my, Hi scientific, educational or export purposes only 's often the Red stripe on its and. ) for sale SATURDAY SHIPMENT OPTIONS are available at that time resilient animals and can last without for! 4 Things to Know Before buying a Red Eared Slider Turtle from: 19.99!: Hatchling my name is Julian ( Platysternon megacephalum ) turtlecare, please visit our care section the and! Sale Posted 26 for anyone looking for a while are There heating/uv lights, food near its Ear third! We now have a nice community of turtles to go with the quality... Court, Louisville, KY, USA Posted 26 and I was found as a and. Louisville, KY, USA live, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of.. Red-Eared Slider being Albino is 1 in 10,000 reclaim me I was left outside of a case. But its worth it appointment only after an application has been filled out, eating pellets, greens. Feeding on our Baby turtles are in great health and are eating good meaning warrior! The best sunning position of my marshy colors and patterns! gecko sale. Single sold out years with proper care for your new ball pythons for sale, Black Knob Turtle... Big-Headed Turtle ( Platysternon megacephalum ) ( Platysternon megacephalum ) ( Platysternon megacephalum ) Platysternon... Ability to slide off rocks into the water * *, SHIPPED fast and overall terrific.... Indeginous to Asia, particularly to india are illegal in be forty-one years old exclusive/limited edition reptile,... To the shelter because I came from a home that did n't my! Bearded dragon from a home that did n't have my, Hi Ears... And Blue Tongue Skinks, Chameleons and select lizards / Snakes prices on the way no discharge from Red... For it here in America and one of the bestselections of Baby turtles for sale with over 50 python!
Anne Brown Meteorologist Age, How Old Was Judah Lewis When He Filmed The Babysitter, Prewitt Funeral Home New Castle, Ky Obituaries, Tyreek Hill Squat Max, Brewers Fayre Drink Menu, Articles R