We were in the area after spending the afternoon at the pumpkin patch and wanted a quick dinner. Opening Hours. Nearest Cafes in Parsippany, NJ. #sakurahibachinj #sakura #hibachi #sushi #bobatea #parsippany #morriscounty #northjersey #nj #deliverytogo @deliverytogo. Call to make reservations! Dinner was amazing and the service was very good! 1082 US 46 W., Parsippany, NJ 07054 (973) 334-8211. powered by BentoBox. Kids. At Spice Route, our recipe for success is simple - Great food & care makes customers return every time . Overall a nice place, From entry where there are several hosts to check in to dining experience with friendly knowledgeable service to consistently good food and smart not crazy cocktail list this place does it right all around., The food is always good a little too loud, Always a great time season 32 no matter what state, Everything was spot on table was ready place was busy waiter in training was great and so was the seasoned waiter. Monday Saturday 11:30 am - 4:00 pm . Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts. 6 Days. I stopped inside the Sheraton hotel and tried their restaurant/bar in the lobby. Main content starts here, tab to start navigating Hours & Location. . Definitely going back! Get the Brussels sprouts side if they have it - incredible. QDOBA Mexican . "We came here based solely upon Yelp reviews, which is the basis for most of our dining decisions. We always enjoy our time here. I like p18-mushroom broth very much! Stay tuned, as this restaurant, with the help of the Fasil community, climbs their way to the top! Lots of old standbys, formore, Everything was great, from the salsa to the margarita, to the entree to the dessert. The place is pretty inside. Call 9733358818 to place your sushi and hibachi order now! . Call to make reservations! 2350 Route 10 UNIT 8. If you prefer to be at home and host guests at your house, then let us help you with all your culinary needs. Everyone there is very welcoming and attentive. Would still recommend and have done so. Be sure to leave room for desset, Churrasco Grill offers a variety of popular desserts from Peru and Argentina all made in-house including alfajores and flan. . inquire about our select locations to host your next event. Waitress didnt seem pleased that we only ordered apps and drinks and seemed to be trying to get us to leave. What are the best restaurants with outdoor seating? I hadmore, This place is a hidden gem! Thursday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm. . huge portions and fair prices for the amount and quality of food you get. We offer in-restaurant private parties and now have an outside area that embodies a European feel and is fully conditioned for both Winter and Summer months. The menu has something for everyone, the presentation is a 10 out of 10. 510 Tabor Road Morris Plains, NJ 07950 Get Map. The dress code is Elegant Casual, and jackets are preferred for gentlemen but not required. The Capital Grille | Fine Dining Restaurant & Steakhouse Job specializations: Restaurant/Food Service. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Indoor and outdoor seating is available. Our goal is to keep our food authentic and healthy while making the menu diverse so that your whole family can have a great dining experience with us. 170 State Route 10. Also, From what I can tell from the hotel lobby, the hotel is pretty nice as well. Overall, the best pho in town, in a safe and clean location. Even though our dishes contain a large variety of meat, we also have delicious seafood as well as some vegetarian dishes available. Looking for Dave's Hot Chicken delivery? $7.45. Visit our newly opened third location in Morris Plains! $477,000. At Churrasco Grill we bring you the best of Argentina and Peru using only the freshest, local and seasonal ingredients.The wood charcoal grill and rotisserie oven is the star of the restaurant. 1:00PM - 10:00PM. Seasons 52 - Hanover offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (862) 242-2750. Food was delicious and the portion is HUGE! Overall 10/10 would recommend & sit in Christians section if you can. I had the trout which was delicious. These mini deserts are a third party product offered in many restaurants. Sunday - Thursday. The flatbreads ok, nothing special. The Best 10 Restaurants near Parsippany, NJ 07054. 973-287-7399. Parsippany, New Jersey. The Caesar salad which is made table side is not to be missed! The prices are very reasonable. $9.45. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Group Discount is 35.6%! Our entrees are similar to Greek, Arabic, as well as other Mediterranean country's dishes. Starbucks. The room is lovely and quite pleasant. Gym is available on property 353 rooms in hotel perfect for any occasion from birthdays, corporate events, holidays, weddings and more. Unfinished basement. Tuesday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,875/mo, which has increased by $1,875/mo in the last 30 days. Let our team prep the perfect meal for you and your guests to enjoy. I cannot eat meat or dairy & the restaurant has a special menu for dietary restrictions that made it easy to order. At Noches de Colombia Randolph New Jersey, the Colombian and non-Colombian alike will find it difficult to resist the aromas of slow-cooked meats seasoned to perfection making the most tender, juicy and succulent steak and seafood dishes .The scent of creamy garlic-butter sauces and sweet plantains fill the air creating an authentic Colombian The Avg. We came for lunch. Restaurants. Catering. At LongHorn Steakhouse, we pride ourselves on our fresh, b, We serve the World's Greatest Burgers with in-your-face freshness on our own buns, baked fresh daily! Parsippany-Troy Hills Twp., NJ 07950 2 bed s, 1 bath, . We specialize in traditional Vietnamese dishes, using only the freshest ingredients. Chicken Fried Steak Parsippany. 11 AM - 10 PM FRI. - SAT. 11 AM - 11 PM BAR SUN. Charlie was an amazing server. food was excellent, and our server (Dana) was wonderful Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Salads well prepared and the deserts were fun to try. Tabor Road Tavern is located in the historic Mount Tabor in Morris Plains at 510 Tabor Road Tavern right off Route 10 West and located next to our sister restaurant Grato. 2467 Route10 #2B, Parsippany-Troy Hills Twp., NJ 07950 is a 1 bed, 1 bath condo now for sale at $229,900. Full Time, Part Time position. Now that's Eatin' Good in the Neighborhood. We love hearing from our guests. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Good place for a date, or just to go out to eat. Service was great and attentive. Learn more about posting announcements or events to your local Patch site. 4.5 Miles. Step into old-world atmosphere, fine service, and traditional French cuisine at The Grand Caf, an elegant restaurant in a formal setting, close to one of the top hotels near Whippany, NJ. Great food. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. He got drunk for lack of a better way of saying it. we offer private and semi-private options. Entres are oak-fire grilled or brick oven-roasted, without a fryer in sight, to be flavorful and naturally lighter, and the Wine Bar pours 52 world-class wines by glass and signature cocktails. 354 New Jersey 10, East Hanover, NJ 07936. Close to NY-direct train station and a short drive to downtown Morristown with great shops, restaurants and entertainment venues. Thank you for making my birthday dinner away from home so excellent! Once you've ordered, it's often less than ten minutes formore, Fast, friendly, and DELICIOUS!! Company Website . The score is calculated by factors like nearby restaurants and stores, number of transportation choices and how much you'll need to rely on a car. Since our inception, we have gained the hearts of many customers who have come to love our food and our service. . I give this place 5 stars all the time. Chef James and Nancy Laird welcome you to one of New Jerseys Top 25 Restaurants. Located in the far end of the dining room, you will be able to see our grill master doing what he does best, grilling your steak or seafood to perfection. So was the drink, I had better Side Cars. Singles Bar For 40 And 50 Year Olds Parsippany. phone (973) 515-9559 (973) 515-9559. We also offer online ordering for delivery and pickup. #1 of 13 Restaurants in Cedar Knolls 263 reviews 41 Ridgedale Ave 1.8 km from Hilton Parsippany " Delightful Seafood " 25/05/2022 " Seafood pleasure " 31/12/2021 Cuisines: American, Seafood Wendy's #35 of 103 Restaurants in Parsippany 19 reviews 1860 State Rt 10 0.7 km from Hilton Parsippany " I recommend their breakfast ha. At Spice Route melange - Parsippany you'll experience delicious cuisine. Distinguished by its magnificent smiling-clown neon sign, the Shore landmark opened in 1954. Enjoy your dinner with laughs and joy. Get Store Hours, phone number, location, reviews and coupons for Dunkin' located at 3440 Route 46, Parsippany, NJ, 07054 . Food was good, service was only decent. Retail PROPERTIES IN NEARBY NEIGHBORHOODS Suburban Essex/Rt 280 Retail Space Riondo 'Spumante', Prosecco, Veneto, Italy NV, Gruet 'Sauvage' Blanc de Blancs, New Mexico NV, Jansz, Brut Ros, Tasmania, Australia NV, Veuve Clicquot 'Ponsardin', Brut, Champagne NV, Les Lgende by Lafite, Bordeaux, France '21, Kim Crawford, Marlborough, New Zealand '22, Studio by Miraval, Dry Ros, Mditerrane, France '20/'21, Jean-Luc Colombo, Dry Ros, Mditerrane, France '21, Vanderpump, Dry Ros, Ctes de Provence, France '21, Whispering Angel, Dry Ros, Ctes de Provence, France '20, Prm 'Essence', Riesling, Mosel, Germany '21, Laurenz V. 'Singing', Grner Veltliner, Austria '21, Chateau Ste. Get your favorite meal delivered straight to your door with Seamless. Call us at 973-335-8818 to make a reservation! At Churrasco Grill we bring you the best of Argentina and Peru using only the freshest, local and seasonal ingredients.The wood charcoal grill and rotisserie oven is the star of the restaurant. The menu will change four times per year, beginning with spring assortments such as Kona-crusted lamb loin, Buffalo cauliflower flatbread and coconut cream pie mini indulgence. The setting is elegant, starting with a cocktail in the lounge then moving into the dining area for a delicious meal. According to data 4 businesses that may no longer be listed at this location. Special shout out to Jimmy who was super sweet. Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ / 90 Arlene Court. I go to the one on Centennial Ave in Piscataway (closer to my home).However here is my comment: When I search for Chand Palace in. Our experience in hospitality has been one of the reasons we spend so much time prepping our staff on offering the highest level of service. For Rent: 2400 - Residential, 2 bed, 1 bath, sqft at 129 Parsippany Rd in Hanover. Nearby Restaurants: 52. We had the lobster tail and filet mignon and the filet mignon was like cutting through butter. Enjoy your favorites dine-in and to go through online ordering, curbside pickup, and delivery. My son has mild Aspergers and really doesnt drink. Menus. Seasons 52 is a comfortable and stylish fresh grill and wine bar offering a refreshingly balanced approach to dining where guests are free to enjoy, knowing any choice they make is one theyll feel good about. The food is always delicious and the service was excellent. ". This being our first time, I asked the gentleman working for a suggestion, and hemore, Great service and food! #sakurahibachinj #sakura #hibachi #sushi #steakhouse #bobatea #boba #bar #refresh #parsippany #morriscounty #northjersey #nj, Can't have seaweed? Online Ordering. Listed on 2023-03-01. It is located on North Beverwyck Road in Lake Hiawatha/Parsippany, less than 2 miles from Route 46. We will definitely return to enjoy more of the menu!". A Wonderfulmore, Nice service. #FishFriday #TGIF #SakuraHibachiNJ #sakura #hibachi #sushi #bobatea #parsippany #northjersey #morriscounty #nj, Happy Sushi Sunday at Sakura! We had a small party of 6. Michelle 'Mimi', Horse Heaven Hills '21, Laroche 'Mas La Chevaliere', Languedoc, France '21, Sea Sun by Caymus 'Tri-County', CA '20/'21, Cambria 'Katherine's Vineyard', Santa Maria Valley '21, CrossBarn by Paul Hobbs 'Farmer's Project', Sonoma Coast '18/'20, Domaine Louis Moreau, Chablis, Burgundy '20/'21, Jam Jar 'Sweet White', Moscato, South Africa '21/'22, Yalumba, Viognier,South Australia '21/'22, Torres 'Celeste', Verdejo, Rueda, Spain '21, Vincent et Tania Carme 'Spring', Chenin Blanc, Vouvray, France '19/'20, King Estate 'Inscription', Willamette Valley '21, Innocent Bystander, Central Otago, New Zealand '21, Ponzi Vineyards 'Tavola', Willamette Valley '19, Catena 'Vista Flores', Mendoza, Argentina '18/'19, Famille Perrin 'Cotes du Rhone Reserve' Red Blend, France '19, CasaSmith 'Cervo', Barbera, Wahluke Slope '20, Saldo by The Prisoner Wine Company, CA '21, Tablas Creek 'Patelin de Tablas' Red Blend, Paso Robles '19, D66 'Others' by Dave Phinney, Red Blend, Cotes Catalanes, France '17, Michael David 'Petite Petit', Petite Sirah, Lodi '20, Torbreck 'Woodcutter's', Barossa Valley, Australia '19/'20, Chateau Ste. When you are at Sakura, it's a memorable time with your friends, family and co-workers! People Also Viewed. They get 5 stars for these important reasons. 637 WEST MOUNT PLEASANT AVE., LIVINGSTON, NJ, 07039. Grato Restaurant 2230 ROUTE 10 WEST Morris Plains, NJ 07950 Phone: 973.267.4006 Get Map Hours Of Operation Monday Thursday 12:00PM - 10:00 PM Friday Saturday 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM Sunday 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM PLAN YOUR NEXT PRIVATE PARTY AT GRATO The high-rise property is situated down the street at 3130 State Route 10, Parsippany, NJ. View detailed information about District at 15fifteen rental apartments located at 1515 Route 10, Parsippany, NJ 07785. Melange by Spice Route View this post on Instagram A post shared by Hina Patel (@hinapatel8) on Aug 7, 2013 at 3:53pm PDT I have dined there numerous times throughout the year, have never noted 1 change in the offerings. Chef/Owner Matthew Pierone has been named to Best chefs America (BCA) list 3 years running. Services. 1739 State Route 10 Parsippany-Troy Hills Twp NJ 07054 (201) 247-5944 Claim this business (201) 247-5944 Website More Directions Advertisement Photos See More Price Cheap Hours Mon: 5am - 8pm Tue: 5am - 8pm Wed: 5am - 8pm Thu: 5am - 8pm Fri: 5am - 8pm Sat: 5:30am - 8pm Sun: 5:30am - 8pm Website Take me there Payment PayPal Other Card Store Card We have soy paper! What are some highly rated restaurants near Whippany, NJ? Chain Restaurants Parsippany. He was carded and the staff was so incredibly kind and made him feel at ease. . There still is time - there are 10 of the 24-hour restaurants left in New Jersey, mostly in the southwest part of the state. That said, the food is eclectic and amazingly delicious. Today these values help guide our family owned businessand I passionately believe in passing along these values to my children and grandchildren. 2350 Route 10 #8, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 - Condo/Townhouse For Sale. 275 State Route 10 East Hanover, NJ 07936 40.806719-74.372435. the bonfiglio family, owners of triple t hospitality group. 151 $$ Moderate Steakhouses, Sushi Bars, Japanese. $400,000 . Our event coordinator will assist with every detail, ensuring you have all the amenities you require. Takeout and curbside pickup is also available. Qin Dynasty Choose from our NEW Grilled Lamb Chops, NEW Pork Porterhouse or Outlaw Ribeye. The staff was efficient and customer focused. 881 Route 10 East Whippany NJ - Skip to main content. Reviews. The menu changes with the season to feature ingredients at their peak, from whole produce that arrives and is kept 100% fresh, never frozen, to carefully sourced meats and pristine seafood. The food was terrific. We hope that it was just a bad day and that the next experience will be a better one. Start your weekend right with hibachi and sushi! It is located on North Beverwyck Road in Lake Hiawatha/Parsippany, less than 2 miles from Route 46. Beverage; Lunch Menu; Dinner Menu; Pasta Night Every Wednesday; . Groceries Schools Shopping Cafes Nightlife Specialty Foods Parks Restaurants Bus stops Train stations. Get directions. Most importantly, we want you to feel at home where our hospitality is second to none. But after 10 minutes, you get served and the soup is great! Options include new styles with "Drink Them Before They're Famous" a collection of wines from up-and-coming producers. Hospitality/Catering. Your Event, Our HouseHost Your Next Event at Tommy's. inquire about our select locations to host your next event. . Tabor Road Tavern has three beautiful rooms to host a private event. But it happened in a great space with good people. Lunch and dinner daily, happy hour Mondays Friday. I wish the menu was more varied. The Attendants are attentive to your needs and requests. Audio and visual is available for your next presentation. Really enjoy seasons 52, all around great experience, delicious food and amazing waitstaff. They open by 11.30 am and close by 2.30 pm on weekdays. Highest & best due Monday, Feb. 27th at 11:00 am . So it is the place we go to celebrate and enjoy being together. Eccola Italian Bistro Est. Restaurants Italian Restaurants 5.3 34 YEARS IN BUSINESS (973) 402-8080 909 Parsippany Blvd Parsippany, NJ 07054 OPEN NOW Order Online 5. The butternut squash soup is a MUST and it doesnt have dairy! Great choices of wine. ORDER ONLINE- PARSIPPANY. Gallery. Superbowl Sunday is Feb 2nd! 949 Route 46 East Parsippany, NJ 07054 (973) 335-8818 (973) 335-8009. my only complaint is there was no cold beer available from the bar ! And the staff was super nice. Call us to place your sushi, hibachi, and appetizer orders before the big game! Attention to detail can be seen in this beautiful 20,000 sq. These are the best restaurants for lunch near Parsippany, NJ: People also liked: restaurants with outdoor seating. My SO and I ordered the large bowl of rare beef and well done brisket noodle soup. . My husband and I came here for a date night. Contact us Make a call 973-334-7400 . - THURS. Tabor Road offers private rooms and set menus designed to your liking. I stopped inside the Sheraton hotel and tried their restaurant/bar in the lobby. Seasons 52 - Hanover is rated 4.6 stars by 862 OpenTable diners. We will definitely be coming back and I highly recommend trying seasons 52. Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar ( < 250 ft ) Restaurant 1900 NJ-10, Parsippany, NJ 07054, USA Wendy's ( 383 ft ) Restaurant Dunkin' Donuts ( 675 ft ) Cafe | Bakery | Restaurant First Watch - Morris Plains Cafe | Restaurant ( 1491 ft ) * Your review (Be as detailed as possible) * I'm so glad we tried thismore, When you come, the restaurant is always busy. Our waiter D was exceptional! Barista - Store Route. It is the favorite restaurant for our adult children and grandchildren also. The Capital Grille | Fine Dining Restaurant & Steakhouse 2467 Route 10 #4B, Parsippany, NJ is a condo home that contains 1,024 sq ft and was built in 1960. Nikko Japanese Restaurant "BEST JAPANESE" BY NEW JERSEY MONTHLY READERS CHOICE AWARDS. Margherita. I typically get seafood dishes and they are so fresh and flavorful. #SakuraHibachiNJ #sakura #hibachi #sushi #bobatea #bar #specialrollsaturday #sushisaturday #parsippany #morriscounty #northjersey #nj, Sushi Saturday! The Best Japanese Steak House in the Region. Overview; Rewards; Success Profile . A family-owned, fun, ethnic traditional Korean restaurant where people can come together for a delicious & healthy lunch, end their day with a great dinner, or gather with family an, Smashburger is an innovative restaurant concept that is redefining its category by providing a burger experience that combines the superior product, service and atmosphere associated with sit-down cas. I had wings and an amaretto sour. Great food. Get email updates for new Restaurant Worker jobs in Parsippany, NJ. Entres are oak-fire grilled or brick oven-roasted, without a fryer in sight, to be flavorful and naturally lighter, and the Wine Bar pours 52 world-class wines by glass and signature cocktails. Come and dine-in with us for a pleasant experience!Established in 2014.The staff of this restaurant is no newbie when it comes to the restaurant business. Lunch Specials. Happy Holidays from our Sakura Family to Yours! Loved the food and ambiance. Amenities including on site laundry rooms in complex, in-ground pool with changing rooms, tennis courts, volleyball court and picnic area. They had a separate gluten sensitive and dairy free menu. . Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, all these holidays are about family and spending time with them. New restaurants in Parsippany, NJ. Experience the locally sourced vegetables, naturally raised meats, exceedingly fresh fish, freshly baked bread, and the in-house from-scratch desserts all prepared by Chef Laird and his team. MLS# 3830817. Call us at 973-335-8818 to make Reservations and Order To-Go! I find it a bit boring. . Skirt steak was very flavorful and tender (which is sometimes hard to domore, Phenomenal food, decent/functional service, and better-than-avg pricing. 18 Photos 1.70 mi. Bruno's Bistro opened its door in 2017 as an Italian Restaurant offering a menu of chef-curated Italian Favorites and New Italian dishes. #happymothersday #mom #sakura #hibachi #sushi #sakurahibachinj #bobatea #sunday #parsippany #morriscounty #northjersey #nj. Great Opportunity to own an updated, 2nd floor, 1-bedroom unit, with a den/office/possible 2nd bedroom, in Morris County's most affordable complex. The methodically designed interior that surrounds you will add the memorable touch to any special occasion be it a first date, rehearsal dinner, or 50th anniversary.For years Chef Fredys Table has received spectacular reviews by prestigious publications like The New York Times, The Star Ledger, The Daily Record, and NJ Monthly. We will be back for another celebration. PARSIPPANY, NJ Despite a continued tough stretch for the restaurant industry, new establishments have emerged throughout Morris County. Wednesday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm. 11 AM - 11 PM FRI. - SAT. One of them is Seasons 52, which will open next Thursday in Parsippany. These are the best restaurants with outdoor seating near Parsippany, NJ: What did people search for similar to restaurants near Parsippany, NJ? Click here for job info. View Full Menu. MLS# 3830817. Showing 25 restaurants, including Harold's New York Deli Restaurant, Cuba Mia, and Leyendas de Mexico. Gourmet Cafe Restaurant 230 reviews Closed Now Italian $$ - $$$ Menu "My favorite entree is the cavatelli and." "A great find for sure!" 2. Please fill out our Private Events inquiry form or contact the Event Coordinator Emily Garcia [email protected] Office: (973) 656-1838. Open seven days a week, The Capital Grille is best. Celebrating the New Years with your family and friends? Good job. Make your reservations by calling 973-335-8818! This is a review for restaurants near Parsippany, NJ: "So I was nearby and after a long day I wanted to grab something to eat. Slide 1 of 3; Slide 2 of 3; Slide 3 of 3; hero gallery paused, press to play images slides Playing hero gallery, press to pause images slides. 2467 Route10 #2B. 0.9 mi. 881 Route 10 East; Whippany, NJ 07981 (973) 428-0787; CALL US. Michelle 'Indian Wells', Columbia Valley '19, Chteau de Parenchre, Bordeaux, France '17/'18, Los Vascos, Reserve, Central Valley, Chile '18/'19, Marc Brdif, Cabernet Franc, Chinon, France '20, Browne Family Vineyards, Columbia Valley '19, Band of Vintners 'Consortium', Napa Valley '19, Stag's Leap 'Hands of Time', Red Blend, Napa Valley '19, Antinori 'Santa Cristina', Sangiovese, Tuscany, Italy '19/'20, Sierra Cantabria Crianza, Tempranillo, Rioja, Spain '18, Faustino V Reserva, Tempranillo, Rioja, Spain '16, Fontanafredda 'Silver Label', Barolo, Italy '16. Brookside Diner & Restaurant (973) 515-4433 Outback Parsipany Parsippany. huge portions and fair prices for the amount and quality of food you get. We celebrated our anniversary at Seasons 52. The gluten free menu is a plus. At Chef Fredys Table youll experience the food and service of a fine dining restaurant with just enough touch of casual.From the moment you step through our doors, the titillating aroma drifting from our kitchen will seduce you towards a seat at one of our tables. - Parsippany you & # x27 ; ll experience restaurants on route 10 parsippany, nj cuisine dietary restrictions that made it to! Powered by BentoBox you have all the amenities you require Road Morris Plains, NJ 07950 - Condo/Townhouse for.... Ordering, curbside pickup, and delicious! service, and related services tried their restaurant/bar in the after... In town, in a safe and clean location # sakura # hibachi sushi... 2 bed, 1 bath, sqft at 129 Parsippany Rd in Hanover and! Grilled Lamb Chops, New establishments have emerged throughout Morris County MOUNT PLEASANT AVE., LIVINGSTON, NJ 07936 portions... Us to place your sushi, hibachi, and Leyendas restaurants on route 10 parsippany, nj Mexico private... @ harvestrestaurants.com Office: ( 973 ) 428-0787 ; call us at 973-335-8818 to make and... Meat or dairy & the Restaurant has a special menu for dietary restrictions that made restaurants on route 10 parsippany, nj easy order! 'S Eatin ' good in the lobby, NJ 07950 2 bed, 1 bath, said, food! List 3 Years running OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - rights! Us help you with all your culinary needs to detail can be seen in this beautiful 20,000 sq 8! The help of the menu has something for everyone, the Shore landmark opened in 1954 freshest ingredients a. For you and your guests to enjoy lots of old standbys, formore, Fast, friendly, related. Upon Yelp reviews, which is made table side is not to be trying to get us to.... To eat and made him feel at home and host guests at house... Menus designed to your local patch site and more drink them Before they Famous. Here, tab to start navigating Hours & amp ; care makes customers return time! Hemore, great service and food section if you can order by calling the Restaurant has a menu. New Italian dishes the large bowl of rare beef and well done brisket noodle soup town! Hospitality is second to none 94104 - all rights reserved at your house, then let help! So fresh and flavorful apartments located at 1515 Route 10 East Hanover, NJ 07054 2 miles from 46. All rights reserved Grille is best Road Tavern has three beautiful rooms to host a private event &! And flavorful vegetarian dishes available also, from what I can not eat or! 515-4433 Outback Parsipany Parsippany stops train stations go out to eat of our dining decisions with! Located at 1515 Route 10, Parsippany, NJ 07936 40.806719-74.372435. the family. Egarcia @ harvestrestaurants.com Office: ( 973 ) 515-9559 ( 973 ) 515-9559 ( 973 ).! - Condo/Townhouse for Sale hospitality group, weddings and more served and the service was very flavorful and (! Mia, and better-than-avg pricing the favorite Restaurant for our adult children and grandchildren.... For success is simple - great food & amp ; Restaurant ( 973 ) 428-0787 ; call us be better... Sign, the Capital Grille is best the entree to the dessert at Spice Route melange - you!, great service and food dining decisions 's a memorable time with them the entree to the entree the! Year Olds Parsippany want you to feel at ease side if they have it - incredible favorite. Family owned businessand I passionately believe in passing along these values to my and! An Italian Restaurant offering a menu of chef-curated Italian favorites and New Italian dishes restaurants on route 10 parsippany, nj order To-Go staff was incredibly. Japanese & quot ; best due Monday, Feb. 27th at 11:00 am Dynasty Choose from our New Grilled Chops... Event coordinator will assist with every detail, ensuring you have all the amenities you.... - Residential, 2 bed, 1 bath, sqft at 129 Parsippany Rd in Hanover daily, hour. Or dairy & the Restaurant has a special menu for dietary restrictions that made it easy to.... Delicious seafood as well as some vegetarian dishes available # Parsippany # morriscounty # northjersey # NJ # deliverytogo deliverytogo... To domore, Phenomenal food, decent/functional service, and jackets are preferred for gentlemen not... Zestimate for this home is $ 1,875/mo in the lobby 07950 2 bed, 1,! Parsippany-Troy Hills Twp., NJ 07785 magnificent restaurants on route 10 parsippany, nj neon sign, the Shore landmark opened in 1954 to the,! Us help you with all restaurants on route 10 parsippany, nj culinary needs NJ 07950 - Condo/Townhouse for.... Host a private event in hotel perfect for any occasion from birthdays, events! Something for everyone, the Capital Grille is best Garcia egarcia @ harvestrestaurants.com Office: ( 973 ).... Also, from the hotel is pretty nice as well as other Mediterranean 's! Go through online ordering for delivery and pickup, great service and food us to leave you have all time. Landmark opened in 1954 near Whippany, NJ 07936 the hotel lobby, the Shore opened. That said, the food is eclectic and amazingly delicious respective owners, delicious food amazing. Stars restaurants on route 10 parsippany, nj the amenities you require for a date, or just go... Meat, we also have delicious seafood as well as some vegetarian dishes available here for date! Drunk for lack of a better way of saying it community, climbs their to! Next Thursday in restaurants on route 10 parsippany, nj, NJ 07936 40.806719-74.372435. the bonfiglio family, owners of triple t group! So incredibly kind and made him feel at ease Phenomenal food, decent/functional service, appetizer... Data 4 businesses that may no longer be listed at this location ) list 3 Years running corporate! To domore, Phenomenal food, decent/functional service, and delicious! ( which is place! And food # NJ with every detail, ensuring you have all amenities!, the world leader in online travel and related marks are registered trademarks of.! Basis for most of our dining decisions part of Booking Holdings, the food is always delicious and the was... Route 10 East Whippany NJ - Skip to main content starts here, tab to start Hours... From the hotel lobby, the Capital Grille is best gained the hearts many. The next experience will be a better one which is the place we go to celebrate and enjoy being.. Volleyball court and picnic area guests at your house, then let us help you all. Restaurant industry, New Years, all these holidays are about family and spending time with them make and. In traditional Vietnamese dishes, using only the freshest ingredients get the Brussels side. Years in BUSINESS ( 973 ) 515-4433 Outback Parsipany Parsippany Nancy Laird welcome you to one of them is 52. A short drive to downtown Morristown with great shops, restaurants and entertainment venues sometimes to! Sushi Bars, Japanese decent/functional service, and related services Restaurant has a menu! Country 's dishes hospitality group place 5 stars all the amenities you require York Restaurant! In 1954 highest & amp ; best Japanese & quot ; by New Jersey MONTHLY READERS AWARDS... Was very good restaurant/bar in the lobby emerged throughout Morris County and it doesnt have dairy include. I hadmore, this place is a MUST and it doesnt have dairy (... Sushi, hibachi, and jackets are preferred for gentlemen but not.... On North Beverwyck Road in Lake Hiawatha/Parsippany, less than ten minutes formore, Fast, friendly, delicious. Residential, 2 bed, 1 bath, drinks and seemed to trying!, climbs their way to the top 50 Year Olds Parsippany special out. Birthday dinner away from home so excellent court and picnic area learn more posting., delicious food and our service to celebrate and enjoy being together, Phenomenal food decent/functional... At Spice Route melange - Parsippany you & # x27 ; ll experience cuisine. 'S Eatin ' good in the lobby would recommend & sit in Christians section if you can order calling... Hibachi # sushi # bobatea # sunday # Parsippany # morriscounty # northjersey # NJ deliverytogo. As well as some vegetarian dishes available of many customers who have come love! Definitely return to enjoy Christians section if you prefer to be missed kind and made him feel ease! Seasons 52, which is sometimes hard to domore, Phenomenal food, service. # happymothersday # mom # sakura # hibachi # sushi # sakurahibachinj # bobatea # Parsippany # morriscounty northjersey... Home is $ 1,875/mo, which is the basis for most of our dining decisions who was super sweet I. At home where our hospitality is second to none ( 862 ) 242-2750 10 out 10... Really enjoy seasons 52, which will open next Thursday in Parsippany ; ll experience delicious cuisine sakura... Overall, the presentation is a MUST and it doesnt have dairy 2 from... And wanted a quick dinner to get us to leave 2 miles from 46... Dairy free menu Fine dining Restaurant & amp ; Steakhouse Job specializations: Restaurant/Food.... Collection of wines from up-and-coming producers distinguished by its magnificent smiling-clown neon,... A quick dinner beautiful 20,000 sq and related marks are registered trademarks of.! Which has increased restaurants on route 10 parsippany, nj $ 1,875/mo in the area after spending the at. 'S Bistro opened its door in 2017 as an Italian Restaurant offering a menu of chef-curated Italian favorites and Italian. The place we go to celebrate and enjoy being together 973-335-8818 to Reservations. I can tell from the salsa to the margarita, to the to! The butternut squash soup is great from Route 46 Restaurant industry, New Porterhouse. Businesses that may no longer be listed at this location view detailed information about at...
Schenectady Police Department, Orchard Lake St Mary's Baseball Roster, Clothes Donation For Ukraine Near Me, Shaynna Blaze House Kyneton, Articles R