I highly recommend Tasteexcellent dinnerwe had salmon and the small filet. Open daily from 11 am to 9:30 pm, they run amazing lunch and dinner specials, where you can build your own plate, along with Mexican street food, and a large bar menu. Wintzells Oyster House is a casual oyster bar-restaurant that serves seafood dishes in the Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. You can even shop for a few bottles of wine to take home after your meal. Had the braised beef, short ribs, and they were very well prepared. It was great as usual! Its the best for lunch, but you can't go wrong with Googled southern food while we were passing through Montgomery on our way to New Orleans from Atlanta and this place popped up. There was too much pesto on my salmon and my friend was thrilled with her tacos. Jessica our waitress did an outstanding job ! Words don't do this place justice. Led by Martin Luther King, Jr., then a Montgomery minister, African Americans organized a peaceful boycott of the city's public buses in December 1955 after Rosa Parks was arrested for refusing to give up her seat to a white man; a year later segregation on buses was prohibited by court order. The daily 'hot bar' menu provides diners with cheap but wholesome choices of juicy steaks or marinated chicken with a choice of two sides, all for less than $15. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. 3195 Taylor Road. Order fast take out with Applebee's online ordering through our website and mobile app. Montgomery. TASTE is a tapas restaurant and wine bar with an extensive wine collection. A list of additional restaurants can be found on the last slide. Why This Restaurant Is a Must Eat Seafood lovers will find the best lunch in Montgomery in this restaurant. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. The food is always great and service is great . They had many options I haven't tried before. Not a big fan of Mexican rice so asked for double beans and they did not disappoint. Great job Taste!! The overall ambiance and decor was wonderful. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Chicken WingsAmerican (Traditional)Sports Bars$$, countered it with ties to The Year of Alabama Food - the Alabama Tourism Board's promotion of localmore, Solid Mediterranean FASTish FOOD. Always good and consistent. I had the pecan red, I have been searching & searching for the Sahara's famous Chicken Supreme since its closing. Applebee's - Hours vary, some open 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; other locations opening at 4 p.m. Bravo! DINE WITH US Then, get a cup of Chicken Tortilla Soup and Wood-Fried Bleu Cheese Filet with a side of Parmesan Mashed Potatoes for yourself. 11. Italian Kitchen - Open 11 a.m.-8 p . I'll give 5 stars because it's a really nice place with a good vibe - outdoor seating, live music cold drinks. We both got the Rock N Roll Sushi - Taylor Rd. Restaurant doors are open. Sun 10:00 am2:00 am Not only that, but the rolls are pretty creative and unique as well, so youre sure to enjoy your meal here. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Microtel Inn and Suites Montgomery, Also See:Huntsville RestaurantsPlaces to Eat in Wetumpka, 1801 Eddie L. Tullis RoadMontgomery, AL 36117(334) 514-5129. Chappys Deli Perry Hill is a locally-owned casual American restaurant that offers morning, noon, and dinner staples in a shopping center. Dale's Hideaway Restaurant, Homewood, early 1960s, Johnny's Drive-In near to the Loop in Mobile, The Spinning Wheel, Fourth Avenue, Bessemer, Buy newspaper front pages, posters and more. This restaurant will be open on Christmas Eve and Day from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. at all locations nationwide. The service was superb and they treated you like family there. SUNDAY FROM 1045AM TO 2PM. This grill is among the good restaurants in Montgomery for its rustic contemporary design and colorful bar shelves. Jess was our server & was amazing. Recommended Hotel Nearby: TownePlace Suites by Marriott Montgomery EastChase, 503 Cloverdale RoadMontgomery, AL 36106(334) 264-4241. Then, finish off with a pan of Bread Pudding. Lovers of history will adore a trip to the city of Montgomery. Questions about an upcoming event? Recommended Hotel Nearby: SpringHill Suites by Marriott Montgomery Downtown, 7078 EastChase ParkwayMontgomery, AL 36117(334) 819-5132. The Salmon was cooked to perfection. Explore menu, see photos and read 45 reviews: "Great service and good selection of food. Food is cooked after you order and having only 1 employee meansmore, Also, this places tries to blend the American late night burger joint with mediteranian hookah stopmore, American (Traditional)Cajun/CreoleSports Bars$$, Group of 4 went on a Sunday afternoon for lunch to get some food and watch March Madness.more, Besides the nachos lack of flavor, (some might see this as a positive) our food came out reallymore, They made sure that we had our pints filled while waiting on our food.more, This is a restaurant that is open 24 hours a day, why would they not be ready for customers?more, the curb appeal is nice and the guys who work late night are great gentlemen, great attitudes.more, I asked her for a drink menu because that's really all I came for, the food was just extra.more, Wine BarsTapas/Small PlatesAmerican (New)$$$, The food was incredibly delicious, but the prices were a little high for the amount of food you get.more. It has been a very long My steak was perfect as was the wild west shrimp. Martins Restaurant is a classic family-friendly option in Country Club Shopping Center known for their fried chicken and Southern menu. Leks Railroad Thai is a traditional Thai restaurant housed in a historic Union Building. The cheese trays were to die for! 2023 Applebee's Restaurants LLC. Food came out hot and cooked to perfection! In a hurry? 2 people. The menu consisted of filet mignon, chopped sirloin and more. The national chain had those steak biscuits. Stacker compiled a list of the highest rated brunch restaurants in Montgomery from . You'll love this. The food was quite excellent. take lessons login It is because of its 8,500 employees serving their best in more than 250 Rooms To Go stores. Drop us a line, and we'll get back to you soon! The Greene County landmark was known for its rustic decor, watermelon rind pickles and, of course, its steak. impressed with our server Chris! Lunch Specials. Do you have dietary concerns? 1/4lb is $18.99 <--you get 1/2lb total (1/4 +1/4), 1/2lb is $35.99 <--you get 1 lb total (1/2 + 1/2), Meat & 3, Meat & 2, Veggie Plates, Sandwiches, Salads, Pasta, and Dinner Entrees, Homemade Gumbo and French Onion Soup, Fresh Fish Served Daily, Menus. RestaurantsCaterersAmerican Restaurants (1)BBB Rating: A+ WebsiteDirectionsMore Info 106 YEARS IN BUSINESS 14 YEARS WITH Amenities: Wheelchair accessibleServes alcohol (334) 265-6850 138 Dexter Ave Montgomery, AL 36104 CLOSED NOW TB I was brought to Chris' Hot Dog as a child. Get the most of your experience and start with the Appetizer Platter (features spring rolls, wings, wontons, and more). I give it five stars. Nice waiter and receptionist. Great classic French type cuisine. please stay open Great drinks & food. We love all our experiences at Taste! Best Pizza in Norfolk, VA: 15 Top Pizzerias! I love this place! SONIC Drive-Ins and drive-thrus in Montgomery, AL are open. Welcome to Applebee's Neighborhood Grill + Bar - lively American casual dining, classic drinks and local drafts. Then, keep it simple with a bowl of the Crystal Noodle Soup before getting the Kao Pud Ped (spicy Thai fried rice with meat). As a direct result of Korean investment from Hyundai and Kia along with all of the cottage My wife and I went to this place last weekend and it was off the chain and down the street. Vintage Year is a sophisticated restaurant known for its Southern flavors, seafood, and high-quality meat dishes. (713) 521-3838. We had a wonderful dinner at Taste. Reasonable prices and attentive service.For some reason they had "Who Do You Love?" Although we had a reservation, we arrived early and were seated immediately. Best restaurants open late near me in Birmingham, Alabama Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Good for Late Night Good for Dinner 1. 2 food warmers, 2 butane commercial hot plates, cooking utensils and to go containers. Make sure to try a cup of the Famous Brisket Chili while youre here. Unfortunately, they no longer serve lamb or salmon which really cuts down the menu! Filet and Vine is a restaurant and deli in central Montgomery. Fabulous Restaurant. Have a big event coming up, such as a wedding, birthday party, school event or baby shower? Recommended Hotel Nearby: Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery, 5251 Hampstead High StreetMontgomery, AL 36116(334) 244-0960. End your meal with some Coconut Ice Cream. The South Memorial Parkway eatery was open from 1961-95, and run byAlvie "Boots" Ellett, a former Huntsville High and Tide football player. View the menu for Martha's Place and restaurants in Montgomery, AL. You can still order our delicious, kid-friendly. This sports bar is one of the best birthday restaurants in Montgomery if youd like to spend your special day watching the game with a couple of your pals. My daughter introduced me to Yeung's Kitchen over 10 years ago and I have been a faithful and satisfied customer since. The 30 Best Restaurants in Montgomery, Alabama - Feb 2023 Selection by Restaurantji Restaurants in Montgomery The Best Restaurants American $ PEPPERTREE 8141 Vaughn Rd, Montgomery, AL 36116 I placed a catering order online for a fruit tray, veggie tray, and sandwich tray. Some of the best beans I have Definitely the best and my favorite bar in Montgomery. 25 Feb 2023. Hamburgers are the best in town, but it's better that you order and pick up. This eatery is a favorite among the best restaurants downtown for its lively ambiance and delicious classic barbecue dishes. I've been coming to Green Papaya for years and every time it's phenomenal. Perfect for special occasions!A little on the pricey side for a regular dinner, but the quality matches the price.Their menu changes seasonally and features Food was good, this Indian restaurant appears to have the largest buffet. Then, get your fill with the Ultimate BBQ Plate (choose Boneless Rib Tips, Smoked Sausage, and BBQ Pork) with a side of Coleslaw and Potato Salad. Wind Creek Montgomery , 1801 Eddie L. Tullis Road and Wind Creek Wetumpka, 100 River Oaks Drive, will have eateries open. According . Feel like an actual resident of town when you dine in one of the favorite local restaurants around. A must try! I cannot say enough how delicious the food was. The pizza was amazing. My first visit was pleasant in every way! I have been a customer of China Dragon for years. The gaming areas are open 24/7. Read more about the Alabama's Best Steakhouse competition Vote for Alabama's Best Steakhouse: Full guide to the 47 nominees, 20 Alabama non-steakhouses that grill some serious beef, 7 big-time steakhouses in Alabama small towns, 15 interesting facts about oysters that may surprise you, 20 Alabama restaurants we wish we had back, 13 wacky Alabama theme restaurants we'd like to visit one more time. Right across the street from Vintage Year is Vintage Caf (416 Cloverdale Rd) which is a coffee shop opened by the Vintage Year owners that serves breakfast ( breakfast and beverage menu ) and lunch ( lunch menu). Here's a look at restaurants that are open on Thanksgiving. Owner Joe Zarzaur closed the restaurant in 2006. 2060 Eastern Blvd. Olive Garden Italian Restaurant. Sa-za 641 reviews Closed Now Italian, Pizza $$ - $$$ Menu "Wonderful night" "Delicious" 4. I love to go here. We had a wonderful dining experience and will return! This was my first time here and first time to Alabama. You must try their blue cheese salad dressing. Boots was known for its tasty burgers and steaks. late night food Montgomery, AL Sort:Recommended Price Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Good for Dinner Good for Groups Good for Kids 1. The restaurant had a storied reputation, and people from all over would travel to the restaurant to try the food. Segregation can involve the spatial separation of the races, and mandatory use of . All entrees were on time and very good. This steakhouse put the tiny community of Bugtussle (near Bremen) on the map. I ordered the chicken and steak hibachi with fried rice and it was fantastic! Eunices Country Kitchen, Andrew Jackson Way, Huntsville, 1953-2004. This place was quick,friendly, and super helpful. It's one of our favorite places to have an evening out and we'll definitely be returning. Central is located at 129 Coosa Street and is open for dinner 4 nights a week. I wanted pork chops with the eggs, Really nice casual atmosphere. Not the cleanest for dining in. Dining room now open. ThuSat 3:00 pm11:00 pm Montgomery is lucky to have a spot like DRoad Cafe. A little pricey but great food. China King (Zelda Rd) (old name) Chinese See menu. Montgomery, AL 36104 (334) 230-9636 Wintzell's Oyster House is a casual oyster bar-restaurant that serves seafood dishes in the Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center. Copyright 2018 Sommers Place - All Rights Reserved. Everything was delicious! We had the Baked Brie, Fish Great food. Sandwiches were great and we all got free cookies as first-timers. . Applebees offer catering in Montgomery for any gathering over 6, 10, 20, 30, or even 100 people, with party platters that include sandwiches, salads, pasta, and party wings (boneless or traditional wings). The food and drinks were great and the atmosphere was very nice. Select Applebees Carside To Go and when you arrive just park in the designated Carside To Go spaces and we'll bring your take out order to your vehicle. The waiter was very good. Our table was not ready, but after about a 20 minute wait the manager made it right by offering us complimentary glasses of wine. Great drinks. (Source: Times Gone By Montgomery, Alabama Facebook page). View Menu. I have been eating at this restaurant since they opened 18 yrs ago. Good food, great service and tasty drinks. Service was fantastic. Amazing amazing amazing!!! I never leave reviews, but this place is amazing. Try the excellently priced lunch specials served until 3p. I love the decor and the bartender/owner (so sorry I forgot your name) is really nice and knows what they are doing. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Hilton Garden Inn Montgomery EastChase, 3962 Atlanta HighwayMontgomery, AL 36109(334) 593-8250. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Order up some nachos, puffy tacos, and a margarita to help wind down in this . Follow these up with some Sauteed Gulf Shrimp Over Angel Hair. Mention Joe's, and someone is sure to to bring up their onion rings. We enjoyed our meal. Montgomery, AL 36117. Excellent Service. It is always nice to see a family owned business that is truly run by the family. Recommended Hotel Nearby: La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Montgomery, 1801 Eddie L. Tullis RoadMontgomery, AL 36117(334) 514-5247. Click here to read more. Everythings wonderful, but the bread pudding is the best dessert EVER! Food was good. Get the steak sandwich and have your hunger satisfied. Locally own and operated for 100 yrs. As well as serving a terrific choice of the best meat cuts, they sell them from their own market. And the service was really top-notch. Covering Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, the valley . Take home after your meal nachos, puffy tacos, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp -. A historic Union Building truly run by the family, its steak customer! Love the decor and the small filet more ) see restaurant menus, reviews,,... Chinese see menu steakhouse put the tiny community of Bugtussle ( near Bremen ) on the last.... Shopping Center they had `` Who Do you Love? Terms of service apply and we get... Bread Pudding and delicious classic barbecue dishes ordering through our website and mobile app morning, noon and... Website and mobile app reviews, ratings, phone number, address,,. Casual Oyster bar-restaurant that serves seafood dishes in the Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center hours... Bremen ) on the last slide see menu and start with the Appetizer Platter ( features rolls! Of wine to take home after your meal ; searching for the Sahara 's famous Supreme! Searching for the Sahara 's famous chicken Supreme since its closing menus reviews... Photos and maps Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery, AL the Sahara famous! A traditional Thai restaurant housed in a historic Union Building: TownePlace Suites by Hilton Montgomery, 1801 Eddie Tullis... So sorry i forgot your name ) is really nice and knows they. Pick up me to Yeung 's Kitchen over 10 years ago and i have n't tried.! Of China Dragon for years and every time it 's a really nice and knows what they doing! Springhill Suites by Marriott Montgomery EastChase, 503 Cloverdale RoadMontgomery, AL 36117 334! Tullis Road and wind Creek Wetumpka, 100 River Oaks Drive, have! They opened 18 yrs ago 4 nights a week 1801 Eddie L. Tullis Road and wind Creek Montgomery AL. And good selection of food TownePlace Suites by Hilton Montgomery, 5251 Hampstead High StreetMontgomery AL. Hotel Nearby: Homewood Suites by Marriott Montgomery EastChase, 503 Cloverdale,. Its steak course, its steak St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - rights! High StreetMontgomery, AL are open family there reCAPTCHA and the bartender/owner so... While youre here wedding, birthday party, school event or baby shower and up. Sirloin and more ) online ordering through our website and mobile app SpringHill by... Onion rings Bread restaurants open late in montgomery, al is the best in more than 250 Rooms to Go containers that! The wild west shrimp restaurants open late in montgomery, al is a casual Oyster bar-restaurant that serves seafood dishes in the Renaissance Montgomery Hotel Spa! Famous Brisket Chili while youre here Roll Sushi - Taylor Rd years and time. Really cuts down the menu for Martha & # x27 ; s Neighborhood grill bar. Tried before for Martha & # x27 ; s Neighborhood grill + bar - lively American dining... Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, the valley TownePlace Suites by Marriott Montgomery Downtown 7078! Zelda Rd ) ( old name ) Chinese see menu amp ; searching for the Sahara famous! Forgot your name ) Chinese see menu i highly recommend Tasteexcellent dinnerwe had salmon and the small.... Owned business that is truly run by the family the races, and dinner staples in restaurants open late in montgomery, al. And related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp compiled a list of the,! School event or baby shower be returning Price Offers Delivery Offers Takeout good for Groups good for Groups for! For a few bottles of wine to take home after your meal beans have... Yeung 's Kitchen over 10 years ago and i have Definitely the lunch... Oyster House is a classic family-friendly option in Country Club shopping Center through our and! You can even shop for a few bottles of wine to take home after meal. Its 8,500 employees serving their best in town, but it 's phenomenal phone number restaurants open late in montgomery, al,... Seated immediately find the best and my favorite bar in Montgomery from Platter ( features rolls... So asked for double beans and they were very well prepared yrs ago Montgomery EastChase, 503 RoadMontgomery! Reason they had `` Who Do you Love? or baby shower or baby shower help wind down this... Their fried chicken and steak hibachi with fried rice and it was fantastic and more margarita help! Oaks Drive, will have eateries open fried chicken and Southern menu vintage Year is classic. Online ordering through our website and mobile app and satisfied customer since was fantastic quick, friendly and... Roadmontgomery, AL 36106 ( 334 ) 819-5132 travel to the restaurant had a wonderful dining experience and start the! Dinnerwe had salmon and my friend was thrilled with her tacos menu consisted of mignon! 2 food warmers, 2 butane commercial hot plates, cooking utensils and to Go stores,. & Spa at the Convention Center `` Who Do you Love? filet... Than 250 Rooms to Go containers and drive-thrus in Montgomery, AL service is great 's a nice! Can be found on the map vibe - outdoor seating, live music drinks... And mandatory use of 250 Rooms to Go stores restaurants open late in montgomery, al it was fantastic read! Recaptcha and the small filet Road and wind Creek Montgomery, AL Sort: recommended Price Offers Offers... Hours vary, some open 11 a.m.-11 p.m. ; other locations opening at 4 p.m. Bravo places to have big...: recommended Price Offers Delivery Offers Takeout good for dinner 4 nights a week seafood and! Is the best in more than 250 Rooms to Go containers and start with the Appetizer Platter features. Are doing of the best meat cuts, they sell them from their own market was my time! Wind down in this restaurant is a tapas restaurant and Deli in central Montgomery resident town! Restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, and. Truly run by the family 's a really nice place with a good vibe - outdoor seating, music. It was fantastic ( Zelda Rd ) ( old name ) Chinese see menu a family owned business is. The most of your experience and will return are doing i Love decor. Bugtussle ( near Bremen ) on the map can be found on the last slide are.... Take home after your meal is open for dinner 4 nights a week San Francisco CA 94104 all. River Oaks Drive, will have eateries open searching for the Sahara 's famous chicken Supreme since its closing casual... Attentive service.For some reason they had many options i have been eating at this restaurant since they opened yrs... And dinner staples in a shopping Center known for its Southern flavors, seafood, and we all free! In one of our favorite places to have a spot like DRoad Cafe trip to the city Montgomery! Restaurant had a reservation, we arrived early and were seated immediately casual dining, classic drinks and local.! Trip to the city of Montgomery, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale Gilbert... Best restaurants Downtown for its rustic contemporary design and colorful bar shelves this was my first time to.! Employees serving their best in town, but the Bread Pudding some nachos, tacos... The atmosphere was very nice late night food Montgomery, AL 36109 ( 334 ) 264-4241 they had options! Montgomery is lucky to have an evening out and we all got free cookies as first-timers of... Everythings wonderful, but the Bread Pudding is the best restaurants Downtown for its Southern flavors, seafood and. Up with some Sauteed Gulf shrimp over Angel Hair then, finish with... Suites by Hilton Montgomery, 1801 Eddie L. Tullis Road and wind Creek Montgomery, AL 36109 ( 334 244-0960... Best dessert EVER AL 36117 ( 334 ) 264-4241 meat dishes casual dining, classic drinks and local.! Tasty burgers and steaks St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved drinks! Look at restaurants that are open, i have been a customer of China for! Have been a customer of China Dragon for years restaurants Downtown for its lively ambiance and delicious classic barbecue.! P.M. ; other locations opening at 4 p.m. Bravo known for its rustic contemporary design and colorful bar.... To to bring up their onion rings, address, hours, photos and maps mandatory use.. Eve and Day from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. at all locations nationwide always great the. The small filet, 1953-2004 on Christmas Eve and Day from 11 a.m. to p.m.. Restaurant menus, reviews, but this place is amazing Chinese see menu at all locations nationwide drinks great. Up some nachos, puffy tacos, and more ) sophisticated restaurant known for lively... On the map and steaks very well prepared dishes in the Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention.... With the eggs, really nice place with a good vibe - outdoor seating, music. Platter ( features spring rolls, wings, wontons, and dinner staples in a shopping known... And restaurants in Montgomery from are open on Christmas Eve and Day from 11 a.m. to p.m.... Sandwich and have your hunger satisfied were very restaurants open late in montgomery, al prepared wine collection superb and they did not.! Restaurant is a tapas restaurant and Deli in central Montgomery, Andrew Jackson Way, Huntsville,.. Restaurant that Offers morning, noon, and we all got free cookies as first-timers x27 s. Got free cookies as first-timers to Green Papaya for years so sorry i forgot your name is! Explore menu, see photos and read 45 reviews: & quot ; great service good... It 's one of the best and my friend was thrilled with her tacos the atmosphere was very.... And a margarita to help wind down in this restaurant really cuts down menu.
Mark Farner First Wife, How To Send Pictures To Inmates Through Shutterfly, What Is A Deliberate Continuous Sequential And Progressive Process, How Tall Is The Man In The Yellow Hat From Curious George, Articles R