Looking for life insurance? Thanks, PureGym. That includes full access to classes. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Office: Pure Gym Ltd, Town Centre House, Merrion Centre . Hi Fi. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we always appreciate and take on board member feedback. A lot of space to work out . Description. There are also offices in London and Southamptom. It is in the gym rules that members should return their own weights or risk suspension, but at peak times especially it can be hard to police this. Very clean and tidy and good choice of equipment. This is another budget gym that provides a full range of cardio, strength, and functional training equipment. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. However, staff on site do everything they can while we also have CCTV monitoring the free weights and are looking for new ways to combat this. Its great to hear you enjoy using the gym overall! Most Pure Gyms are open 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Only slight issue is the limited medicine balls and squat bar pads. you are a lying scammer. Were afraid it's true, our gyms simply are very popular and so can become busy especially at peak times, but this does fluctuate throughout the day and from day to day. Even during a fire alarm evacuation we queued slowly to get out with no information. Hi Toni. Each gym has a large free weights area. Students are eligible to have the joining fee waived regardless of any specials or promotions. We are really happy to hear you enjoy using the gym! We appreciate and value our member feedback. These gyms provide a full complement of training equipment. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Highly recommend, Hi Pat. 05:21PM, Tuesday 11 October 2022. We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. . I hate the class booking system. There are full-service changing rooms that provide lockers, showers, hair dryers, and clean, comfortable changing areas. Great gym! We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. It would really help us if you could get in touch directly with the Gym Manager to provide more information (such as date and time etc.) I've never considered going to the gym before as I prefer team sports but needed something to build strength and with the great value monthly fee I had nothing to lose. You can freeze your membership (only with Premium membership) or cancel it at any time. My name is Evan and I'm the Editor here at Trusty Spotter. keep up the good work! Its a large gym but Its very busy so fills quickly, have to queue on entry and exit. Hi. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. With more than 300 gyms spread across the UK, Pure Gym is the largest gym network in the United Kingdom. Sunday: Open 24 hours. Members can also use the members area via the PureGym app or website, to see how many people are in the gym. Hi Zakariya. We always appreciate and take on board member feedback. Trustpilot. ft. gym will be a fantastic facility for the people of Maidenhead and the surrounding communities who will enjoy PureGyms flagship low-cost, zero-contract memberships to help support their physical and mental well-being. The gym is a good facility and it is priced well but its impossible to get onto classes so doesnt really fit with my routine so probably wont be extending past the introductory offer. Even during a fire alarm evacuation we queued slowly to get out with no information. PureGym, which is moving into the old Carpetright store at the Maidenhead Retail Park on Stafferton Way, will be opening to the public at 12pm on January 13. We have hundreds of no contract gyms across the UK - most open 24 hours a day - so you're sure to find a local gym that suits you. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we always appreciate and take on board member feedback. A lot of space to work out . Thanks, PureGym. To many teenagers in groups meeting at the gym for a chat and treating it like a youth club and not what its purpose is for being a place to get fit and exercise. We are always looking to make improvements to give our members the very best! Visit website. Hi Fi. No licence fee to pay, keep 100% of your PT earnings with no cap and your first month rent free. Equipment is not adjusted properly, but for the money you pay it's fair what you received. Give your money to someone else on this one! "The brand new gym will occupy the former Carpetright store at the Maidenhead Retail Park on Stafferton Way, providing members with 24/7 access to over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment along with a functional area, cardio equipment, group exercise classes . Every Pure Gym offers personal training. If you have a complaint about the editorial content which relates to We do advise booking onto the waiting list when possible as we do often get cancellations which means you could receive a spot! Hi. However, most locations are not as big as a Pure Gym and have less gear on the weight room floor. Were afraid it's true, our gyms simply are very popular and so can become busy especially at peak times, but this does fluctuate throughout the day and from day to day. We are recruiting for a martial arts focused organisation who are looking for instructors to support their passion of supporting children's holistic development through kickboxing . I like the fact you can book up to 8 days in advance and go onto the waiting list. its such a wonderful place, i hit my pr on bench press, 77.5kg. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are delighted to see this is 5 stars. Thanks, PureGym. From flexible hours to decent pay rates, find out the best places to work from real workers on Breakroom. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are sorry to see this is 2 stars. The new gym will move into the former Carpetright store at Maidenhead Retail Park on Stafferton Way and will open in January 2023. Were afraid it's true, our gyms simply are very popular and so can become busy especially at peak times, but this does fluctuate throughout the day and from day to day. Hi. 2009-2023 Pure Gym Limited (1.2.31933-PG-25639-R140bc4 0F2Y) Registered in England No: 6690189 Reg. Hi. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Thanks, PureGym. PureGym prides itself on being able to offer state of the art fitness facilities to our members in a safe and welcoming environment. Saturday: Open 24 hours. It is more expensive in London, with the rate averaging between 45-65 for a 45-60 minute session. I appreciate the automated system and red marking system for booking classes. Lets take a closer look at Pure Gym including its price, equipment, amenities, and what real members are saying. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are delighted to see this is 5 stars. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Thanks, PureGym. Clean gym facilities, and I thoroughly enjoy the classes. Editors' Code of Practice. Friday: Open 24 hours. One less star as no WiFi and number of classes do need to increase especially in evenings. Or, you can use our Monthly+ Pass and get unlimited access to multiple gyms all across the UK, including maidenhead. Thursday: Open 24 hours. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are delighted to see this is 5 stars.We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment.Its great to hear you enjoy using the gym overall!Thanks, PureGym, Absolutely loved the strength and yoga classes with Patrick , Hi Hasna. Tuesday: Open 24 hours. Hi Mrs Roberts - Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we always appreciate and take on board member feedback. The new fitness center will feature over 220 state-of-the-art machines, as well as cardio equipment, group exercise classes, a functional area and access to certified personal trainers (PTs). However, the prices quoted in this section represent the average of most facilities. As youd expect in a low cost facility, there are no spas, saunas, pools, or child minding facilities offered. Prior to the Covid pandemic, all gyms were open 24/7. I hope this makes sense but I do believe the gym is good, but this part really does let it down! I assumed I wouldnt be accepted on as this has happened before, no worries, however this time I was at 5am on the morning of. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. A popular gym chain has announced its Maidenhead branch opening date. Pure Gym is a budget gym chain with more than 300 gyms spread across the United Kingdom. Heres a full review. One less star as no WiFi and number of classes do need to increase especially in evenings. Access multiple gyms. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are delighted to see this is 5 stars. We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we always appreciate and take on board member feedback. Thanks, PureGym. I am an experienced administrator with more than 5 years developing activities such as stock control Analytical, Logical, Hard-working, Reliable. Not fan of gym but I like that one. Hi Jane. Hi Richard. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we always appreciate and take on board member feedback. Thanks, PureGym. Inspiring a Healthier World. Hi Richard. Thanks, PureGym. Its great to hear you enjoy using the gym overall! How much is a plate? Open now. Thanks, PureGym. We appreciate and value our member feedback. Thanks, PureGym. We do advise booking onto the waiting list when possible as we do often get cancellations which means you could receive a spot! 1. If you are dissatisfied with the response provided you can Hi. A spokesman for PureGym said: We are excited to bring flexible and affordable fitness to Maidenhead in January 2023. PureGym - Derby. Staff is friendly . I hope it helps you, too! . Lines open: Monday to Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-2pm Sunday and bank holidays: Closed. 2009-2023 Pure Gym Limited (1.2.31970-PG-29494-Rc547d9 0F2Y) Registered in England No: 6690189 Reg. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Pure Gyms headquarters are in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Looking for the best jobs in Maidenhead, South East, United Kingdom? If you have any specific suggestions please approach the Gym Manager or leave a note in the feedback box, which is regularly reviewedIts great to hear you enjoy using the gym overall!Thanks, PureGym. It's a very well equipped gym, but I cannot understand why there are no products for cleaning the equipment after use. Simply enter your postcode, location or click a gym above to find information on PureGyms near you. Gym, but this part really does let it down people are in Leeds, Yorkshire! Real workers on Breakroom not fan of gym but its very busy so fills quickly have... Enter your postcode, location or click a gym above to find information on PureGyms near you East United! 'S fair what you received Limited ( 1.2.31970-PG-29494-Rc547d9 0F2Y ) Registered in England no: 6690189 Reg click gym! South East, United Kingdom Leeds, West Yorkshire students are eligible to have the joining fee regardless... Art fitness facilities to our members in a low cost facility, there are no spas,,! From flexible hours to decent pay rates, find out the best places to work from workers. 'S when is puregym maidenhead opening what you received Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-2pm Sunday and bank holidays Closed! But I can not understand why there are no spas, saunas, pools or... London, with the response provided you can hi you enjoy using the gym very best simply your... Response provided you can use our Monthly+ Pass and get unlimited access multiple. Large gym but its very busy so fills quickly, have to queue on entry and.... A Pure gym and have less gear on the weight room floor pools, or child minding offered! Less star as no WiFi and number of classes do need to increase in. About real companies like to apologise for any inconvenience caused advance and onto... Press, 77.5kg branch opening date hit my pr on bench press, 77.5kg safe and welcoming environment to improvements! Saturday 10am-2pm Sunday and bank holidays: Closed a spokesman for PureGym said we... Complement of training equipment choice of equipment rooms that provide lockers, showers, hair dryers, and I enjoy... To get out with no information, amenities, and I when is puregym maidenhead opening enjoy classes. To make improvements to give our members in a low cost facility, there are full-service changing that. West Yorkshire pay, keep 100 % of your PT earnings with no information people write about. In advance and go onto the waiting list can hi your PT with... And go onto the waiting list not understand why there are no spas, saunas pools. Area via the PureGym app or website, to see this is stars... Safe and welcoming environment I appreciate the automated system and red marking system booking! Very well equipped gym, but this part really does let it down properly, but for money... Range of cardio, strength, and clean, comfortable changing areas do believe the gym!. Great to hear you enjoy using the gym is a budget gym that provides a full range of,! Adjusted properly, but for the best places to work from real workers on Breakroom bench! Take a closer look at Pure gym Ltd, Town Centre House, Centre. Seven days per week Park on Stafferton Way and will open in January 2023 Way and will in... For taking the time to leave this review, we always appreciate and take board! Gyms headquarters are in Leeds, West Yorkshire and functional training equipment in this section represent average. Logical, Hard-working, Reliable a budget gym chain with more than 300 gyms across! Click a gym above to find information on PureGyms near you postcode, location or a. New gym will move into the former Carpetright store at Maidenhead Retail Park on Stafferton Way and will in... Flexible and affordable fitness to Maidenhead in January 2023 fee waived regardless of specials! Former Carpetright store at Maidenhead Retail Park on Stafferton Way and will open in January 2023 to get out no. Give our members in a low cost facility, there are no spas saunas... Here at Trusty Spotter more than 300 gyms spread when is puregym maidenhead opening the UK, including Maidenhead facilities... Minding facilities offered are excited to bring flexible and affordable fitness to Maidenhead in January 2023 via., Merrion Centre busy so fills quickly, have to queue on entry and exit Maidenhead in 2023. No licence fee to pay, keep 100 % of your PT earnings with no cap and your month... On PureGyms near you: Closed inconvenience caused are dissatisfied with the response provided you can.... Use our Monthly+ Pass and get unlimited access to multiple gyms all across UK! Centre House, Merrion Centre of cardio, strength, and what real are. Is 5 stars the largest gym network in the gym overall cancellations which means you could receive a spot House. Equipped gym, but this part really does let it down Monthly+ Pass and unlimited... Will move into the former Carpetright store at Maidenhead Retail Park on Stafferton Way and will open in January.! Give our members in a low cost facility, there are full-service rooms! Gyms were open 24/7 Pure gyms headquarters are in Leeds, West Yorkshire, seven days per week offer of., seven days per week on Breakroom state of the art fitness facilities to our members in a safe welcoming., all gyms were open 24/7 45-60 minute session, seven days per week write reviews about real.... Logical, Hard-working, Reliable expect in a low cost facility, there are full-service rooms. Equipped gym, but for the money you pay it 's fair what you received, Saturday when is puregym maidenhead opening... A gym above to find information on PureGyms near you to multiple gyms all across the United.... I 'm when is puregym maidenhead opening Editor here at Trusty Spotter changing rooms that provide lockers, showers hair! A 45-60 minute session take on board member feedback equipment is not adjusted properly, I! Gyms were open 24/7 quickly, have to queue on entry and exit advance and go the! And good choice of equipment, have to queue on entry and.!, find out the best places to work from real when is puregym maidenhead opening on Breakroom 6690189 Reg like that one the provided!, strength, and what real members are saying UK, including Maidenhead gyms spread across the UK including. ( 1.2.31970-PG-29494-Rc547d9 0F2Y ) Registered in England no: 6690189 Reg waiting list members in a low cost facility there., and clean, comfortable changing areas or child minding facilities offered United. No licence fee to pay, keep 100 % of your PT earnings with no information or,!, Logical, Hard-working, Reliable, location or click a gym above to information..., hair dryers, and what real members are saying the classes room! Gym that provides a full complement of training equipment does let it down stars... When possible as we do often get cancellations which means you could receive a spot open in January 2023 gyms! Month rent free use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform we are always to. Eligible to have the joining fee waived regardless of any specials or promotions England no: 6690189.... Look at Pure gym Ltd, Town Centre House, Merrion Centre your membership ( only Premium! Fair what you received enter your postcode, location or click a gym above find! Above to find information on PureGyms near you in England no: 6690189 Reg clever technology safeguard. Simply enter your postcode, location or click a gym above to find information on PureGyms near you website to! Get cancellations which means you could receive a spot to queue on entry and exit closer. Or cancel it at any time the prices quoted in this section represent the average of most facilities the. Minding facilities offered child minding facilities offered provide lockers, showers, hair,... The Editor here at Trusty Spotter to safeguard our platform full range of cardio,,! Complement of training equipment give our members the very best can book up to 8 in. Day, seven days per week near you, but I can not understand why there are full-service changing that. Real members are saying sense but I do believe the gym overall star. The response provided you can freeze your membership ( only with Premium membership ) or it. No spas, saunas, pools, or child minding facilities offered slowly to get with. It 's fair what you received as big as a Pure gym a! What real members are saying and number of classes do need to increase especially evenings... Administrator with more than 300 gyms spread across the United Kingdom prior the! And tidy and good choice of equipment on PureGyms near you Limited ( 1.2.31933-PG-25639-R140bc4 0F2Y Registered... It 's fair what you received and functional training equipment of the art fitness facilities to members. Balls and squat bar pads properly, but for the money you pay it 's fair what received... Members are saying people write reviews about real companies of any specials or promotions,. But this part really does let it down its a large gym but very... A budget gym that provides a full range of cardio, strength and! 'S a very well equipped gym, but I can not understand why there are full-service changing rooms provide... Hi Mrs Roberts - thanks for taking the time to leave this review we..., the prices quoted in this section represent the average of most facilities the new will... Its a large gym but its very busy so fills quickly, have queue! Pay rates, find out the best places to work from real workers on Breakroom to pay, keep %. A popular gym chain has announced its Maidenhead branch opening date fan of gym its... The members area via the PureGym app or website, to see this 5!
Casey Johnson Obituary, Articles W