Very high quality and much cheaper than other places I checked. It is a good quality product and the delivery time was reasonable considering it is a bespoke item. They look great on top of my white bedside tables. I bought a piece of black acrylic as an extension to an inadequate bathroom, basin splashback. Needed to match adjacent black glass surfaces. Excellent service, quick delivery. Would highly recommend this product. Perspex Sheet UK is the biggest online stockist of Perspex acrylic plastic sheets made to measure and cut to size in any shape, any size. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Choose thickness from 3mm to 5mm. Thank you for the quick delivery. An object placed behind the material would not be visible and would not cause a shadow. Great service and friendly staff. The acrylic was used for embelishment and suited the purpose extremely well. At Plasticsheetsshop we stock a wide range of clear acrylic sheets, which we can supply in a thickness from 3 to 30 millimetres and a maximum sheet size of 230 by 100 centimetre. Excellent, ordered as an trial, perfect, will be ordering more to complete the project, many thanks. PerspexSheet.uk is a Trading Name of Wanna Plastics Limited, Company No. Due to the diversity of the products on offer a full project can be undertaken from inception to completion. Exact size. It was simple to make all the choices so it was perfect for our needs. Premium cast acrylic sheet available in dense black and brilliant white, both with high gloss finishes. Great product. Service was excellent and prices good. & look great Fantastic service!!! The acrylic arrived quicker than I had expected and looked great with polished edges. special thank-you to Stacey Newman for untangling a From choosing the right product, through to delivery, and after being installed by ourselves, the finished product looks fantastic, and our kitchen looks amazing!!! Came well packed and is a very high gloss. I have used this next to glass and the finish is spotless. I bought these to make house number plaques using permanent adhesive vinyl. I needed a black acrylic sheet with specific dimensions (260x250x8mm), 20mm rounded corners and polished edges. I made a pair of base plates for the new throttle controls on my boat. In stock (395) Reviews. Looks amazing and works perfectly! Precise measurements. I think its worth mentioning I had a small problem with another sheet I ordered however after showing them the issue, it was promptly replaced. Ordered some white gloss Perspex for a temporary fix around a bath, fitted today, has done what I required, excellent service and quick delivery, will be using again as forgot one extra piece. The white cast acrylic sheet looks great as a splash back in my kitchen. In my opinion this is the true measure of customer service, not when all goes to plan, but how efficiently it is resolved, hence the five star rating. Well happy, would recommend. GB 274261013 PerspexSheet.uk All Rights Reserved. Used for backing on a Black glass TV cabinet. It was used to face a croquet mallet replacing a damaged piece. Highly recommended. Sent the measurements and received them within 48 hrs. Our white acrylic sheets, often also referred to as perspex sheets, are available in a variety of thicknesses and so are useful for applications requiring more rigid or lightweight attributes with thicknesses greater than 5mm being recommended for any use where a flat stable finish is necessary. No significant changes in appearance are expected over 10 years. More Info Add to Basket. Stuck it to the wall with Evo-Stik's, 'Sticks Like Sh*t'. Thank you. I would highly recommend this company. The staff I spoke to on the phone were very helpful. I highly recommend Simply Plastics. The product was excellent. I need not have been concerned -it fits perfectly and looks awesome and arrived promptly. Quick delivery and helpful customer service when I needed to added countersunk holes. Alternatively choose from one of the pre-cut options shown below. Bought a white acryilic panel to use above a shower to protect a painted ceiling. Very happy with the Perspex and quality finishing by Simply Plastics. Due to the nature of the made to measure products we supply, we provide delivery prices at a standard rate and reserve the right to cancel an order should it become economically unviable to fulfil the order. and simply applied it to the backwall with caulk and finished off the bottom with caulk. Excellent! Thank you very much. I ordered the 5 mil black acrylic sheet and it came within two days . Very pleased with service, delivery and the product. Functional and very smart. Very well made. Exactly what I ordered. Used for the outer casing of a home built amplifier the quality of the product was excellent as was the cutting accuracy - will use again! Best stick to 5mm. The order was delivered as promised and the product was just right for what I needed. The range can be used both for commercial and residential requirements by experienced commercial users and domestic customers alike. The 6 pieces I ordered were cut precisely to the sizes I provided, and needless to say they fitted perfectly into the door frames. Manthorpe Access Panel White 243 x 193 x 16mm . Perfect looks just like a proffesionally made case. Nicely cut and well packaged. Excellent quality product. 5X7 inch Rectangular Acrylic Sheet 6 Packs, Transparent Acrylic Sheets,Perspex Clear Acrylic Plastic Sheet, Transparent Material Mylar Template Sheets for Picture Frame Glass 4.5 (60) 949 Get it Perspex A4 Size Clear Acrylic Sheet/Panel 297mm x 210mm in 2mm 3mm 4mm 5mm (2mm Thick) (2mm) 4.4 (132) 499 Get it Friday, Feb 17 - Saturday, Feb 18 I used the acrylic in the home build of an electric steel guitar. Measured and attached behind open bars iron scrollwork gate (stopping deer and foxes access into garden). arrived when expected, very well packaged, cut to correct size, edges well finished, used on kitchen wall behind bin to protect wall from splashes. The product was used in a flat to stop a wheel chair from marking the door casings when going in and out of rooms. First class quality item from a reliable company. Simply Plastics will send you an email when your order has been dispatched. Just the ticket! Perfect replacement, easy to order and looks exactly as before. Very prompt delivery too, Used this to replace glass table tops in our property in spain. This was a made-to-measure product which arrived ling before the predicted delivery date. At the final stage of the checkout process there is a delivery option labelled "Collection/pickup" which is free. I've cut countless 6' x 3' sheets of all thickness Perspex over a 25 year period using a circular saw bench 9" dia blade having 72 teeth, then flame polishing the cut edges to a high level finish. Fitted using a clip-in method to speed up installation, the sheets are available in a wide range of sizes but can also be easily cut down as required. Excellent quality product, looks amazing as our new kitchen window sill. Only one delivery charge is applicable per order regardless of how many items are ordered. Someone suggested a perspex sheet, so I ordered and couldn't be more delighted! 119.15. Cheers. I bought the product for use on musical instruments Nice and strong. Used to cover electrical terminal box. Product arrived soon after and is perfect for the job, of hiding wires behind a hi fi cabinet. Blends perfectly and makes the whole thing look so much better. 2. I ordered a small rectangle of the white acrylic to stick behind our bathroom sink as a splash back. Very pleased with the purchase, great value for money. We have recently revamped our kitchen, the carcasses were still good so we changed all the cupboard doors from maple to a high gloss white and laid new flooring. very good for the price. We used this for splash backs in the kitchen and bathrooms to match the acrylic shower screens that we previously boughtEXCELLENT. The quality of the acrylic was excellent and was well packaged. in 6mm. Axgard Polycarbonate Clear Impact-Resistant Glazing Sheet 1000 x 2000 x 3mm (656GP) (1) Polycarbonate Class 1 Fire Rating UV & Weather-Resistant 159.99 Inc Vat Delivery ( 3 Days) Delivered by our approved supplier, Find out more compare Axgard Polycarbonate Clear Impact-Resistant Glazing Sheet 620 x 2050 x 2mm (660GP) (1) Polycarbonate Arrived on time. Simply enter the dimensions of the acrylic sheet that you require for an instant online price and buy now with our fast delivery options. Would happily use again as the end product is first class - just what's needed with a good restoration. Price, product, service cant be faulted. Arrived in good condition accurately cut to size. Its purpose? Easily drilled to emulate the previous panel, but need support where the fastenings went through the panel. Located on a metal pipe and freely It was cut to the precise size I needed and the thickness was perfect. Good quality, used to cover a damaged dressing table. I ordered the 20mm black acrylic as a base for my sculptures. Clear acrylic sheeting is completely colourless and free of the imperfections and discolouration often found in traditional glass. An object placed behind the material is unlikely to cause a shadow. I used the product for a drawer bottom. I used this product for a splash back for my cake business. Have bought from this company before and will be doing so again in the future. Superb item produced and precisely to specification. Model # 25660102. Easy to fit. We required a new mount for a memorial plaque which was originally made of wood and had deteriorated badly over the years. Hi-gloss coloured Perspex is often used for kitchen splashbacks, showers and wet rooms due to its high vibrant colours available and faster and cost effective fitting solutions compared to traditional tiling, Perspex and polycarbonate are also highly used in the commercial sector such as, in offices for wall protectors and white boards, retail and point of sale signs, to industrial plastic machine guards. If back lighting the material an opal material with a higher light transmission would be more suitable. white plexiglass sheets are commonly used for windows that absorb heat from sunlight or as window film on glass doors. What else would you do with a black monolith with the ratio 1,4,9? As always, the product from Simply Plastics is first class. Received the product cut to size (correctly!) I bought the white acrylic, to make a splash back panel I am very pleased with the quality of the product, and will certainly continue to do business with Simply Plastics in the future. Great product, arrived in good time & was securely packaged. The acrylic sheet came at the correct size and, using some double sided tape, I have made the dressing table as good as it should have been in the first place. The perspex glue as I remember was a 2 part adhesive, the important thing was to construct the mating surfaces free of trapped air bubbles which would compromise the joints strength. Perspex Sheet UK. I would highly recommend this product and company as I will be ordering again in the near future. I needed three different shapes/sizes and thicknesses. Fast postage,easy to use website . Excellent! The result is absolutely perfect and I am very happy with the service and the product. Used a white acrylic sheet made to measure as a back board under the breakfast bar to cover the back of the cupboard. Used this for a upstand on our new kitchen,finishes of the kitchen .easy to order and good value. 07950367 VAT No. Perspex is a registered trademark of 3A. Yes we can. I purchased 5mm Black Acrylic sheet. My piece of plastic is scheduled to act as a backing plate for two taps onboard my classic yacht! Bought 5mm gloss black acrylic for a fish tank cabinet, the product was delivered very fast and was packed extremely well, will defiantly use again. The acrylic was less than half the price of the glass and looks really good. Novel maybe but early indications look really good! Used small sheet as cover for access panel in bathroom, does the job looks good. Used to cover an old worktop, website easy to use to order and decent delivery timescale, Great company, great communications, exactly what I required, when I required it - gotta be 5+ star service. Thank you. These custom cut well price sheets were for kitchen cupboard ends after changing the doors to high gloss white, good quality product and easy to install, great customer service which many other companies could learn from. Not many places stocking 8mm in black, and the ones that did were wanting more money, plus they were charging ridiculous delivery fees. I used this black plastic to extend a television stand top. When installing a new cloakroom suite we needed to raise the height of the toilet and were looking for a material that would be strong, water resistant and also easy to cut. I had made the base out of wood, and needed a clean surface for the top of the board which would look good, and would be suitable to affix the various effects pedals. I found the order process very easy and my product arrived exactly as I ordered it. Upstanding for vanity unit, very pleased with finished product. Ordering was easy and the staff were very helpful making various suggestions to aid my purchase. Sheet Roofing (7) Roofing Underlay (7) Loft Hatch (6) Roofing Felt (4) Flashing Tape (3) Chimney Cowls (2) View all; . This has done the job very well. Used behind waterfall on a flat brick wall in fish pond. Available thicknesses. I thought glass would be easier to cut and assemble held within a small sized brushed satin . OUR BRANDS. The spacer not only looks good but will help to distribute landing force over a much wider area thus the requirement for a light, strong but flexible material type. Looks nice. The packing and deliver were excellent and would defiantly use again. I purchased the product to replace my glass top that smashed on my patio table and was told about this product. To extend the placement of a pair of small (gold in colour) pillar lamps. Used to cover a 225mm extractor hole. This worked perfectly. Couldn't be bothered with tiles, so decided to go with plastic sheets. Next Day DeliveryNext Day delivery is not available via our website due to the quantity of orders we receive on a daily basis. Well done, Im well impressed! Very happy and it is exactly what was needed. Thank you. I messaged the company and they recommended the acrylic sheet. From solid whites to translucent opals, and with a wide range of light transmission values, PERSPEXacrylic offers a huge range of options. :-), Used for bath splash back. It was great for what I needed and the holes were in exactly the right place. Really pleased with the fit considering I had to have this cut to size, and would defiantly use again, highly recommend. I have now used the sheet and am very pleased with the result and would recommend Simply plastics. One piece that I ordered (3mm black) was used for an additional instrument panel in a new motorhome - to match the existing black perspex touch sensitive panels just to one side. My son had damaged the top of his bedside cabinet, holes, scuffs, stains and the sides were peeling off. I used the acrylic sheet as a bath panel. Plexiglass G is sold in a variety of thicknesses, and it is available in sheet sizes of 4', 5' and 6'x8', 4x10, 6x10 as well as larger sizes on request. The price of glass was inhibitive so I reluctantly went for Perspex. The delivery was a few days late but this was due to the top being scratched in production and it having to be remade. the cut edges be polished? YOUR VISION. It looks good covering the damage on my island until. very pleased with product and will definitely recommend to others Used as an inlay to a small table next to a sofa. I used the Acrylic to refurbish some cabinet doors and make them a bit more up to date. Black Acrylic Sheet used as a splashback to a sink. This has been an excellent choice and thank you for the prompt service. Cut to precision, good quality, delivered swiftly. Sheets of black and clear 5mm Perspex arrived safely with polished edges rounded corners and drilled holes. PERSPEXOpals/Whites carry a full range of benefits such as ease of fabrication, excellent surface hardness, durability and colour consistency from one sheet to the next. It was drilled with 5mm and 15mm holes. Made top for a dog bowl holder to replace wood top that had delaminated due to water overspill. My customers were very pleased with the end product. We used the black plastic as a backsplash for our downstairs basin. This was a replacement for the glass that got broken on our garden table, we are well pleased with it. Their prices are fair and they don't levy a surcharge for small orders. Light transmission - White gloss. 3mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm. Simply Plastics dispatched the acrylic sheet within just a couple of days, and it arrived in perfect condition. I was worried about it getting here on one piece as it was nearly 3 metres long but I needn't have worried because it was packaged really well. Excellent service, thank you. It fits perfectly and looks like part of the cat flap - amazing. Thankyou. Product used to replace broken glass for garden furniture. Very happy with product done the job very well I found the product first class used as backing to hanging Raque. This was bought as a backing plate for a door number to make it stand out more. Would recommend to others. Used to line built in wardrobes. Was finding it hard to to get a bath panel in the size I needed. There is a huge range of uses for acrylic for home improvements and garden DIY projects. If your shipment is trackable the email will contain tracking details and a link to the delivery couriers website, where you can track the progress of the shipment. Very well packaged all the correct size, what more can I say. Excellent dispatch time and packaging!! This is the third purchase of your products I have made, and I have not been disappointed. The UK Largest Approved Perspex Online Stockist. Looks better than good Like it grew there. Simply enter the dimensions of the acrylic sheet that you require for an instant online price and buy now with our fast delivery options. Good quality product (Perspex strips) at a good price and delivered quickly - well packaged too :) Will be ordering more soon. I ordered two of these to cover a gap left from an old keypad, the new keypad simply mounts to this & looks nice & neat. Quick delivery and exactly what I ordered. Highly recommended, would use Simply Plastics again. I bought the laminate to cover a small wall at the side of the bathroom sink which kept getting damp and resulting in the paint peeing off Cut precisely, no faults in the sheet, correct dimensions and well packaged against damage. It was perfect for this purpose, it arrived promptly and exactly as ordered. Delivery was on time and the dimensions - spot on. I bought this for part of a display base and I'm very happy with the quality. Delivery was excellent. Would highly recommend this company for quality, value and speed of delivery. 3mm thick is enough for this job. Outdoor Nameplate. I bought 2 sheets : We attached it to the side of a bathroom cupboard to marry it in with the door finishe, Absolutely perfect for use on football pitch dug outs and application of the vinyl lettering on them. It was to match a coffee table that had 2 black glass inlays. #19. THANKS FOR THE SWIFT DELIVERY OF BLACK ACRYLIC SHEET EHICH ARRIVED SCRATCH & CHIP FREE. Plexiglas G sheet is available in colorless, white translucent and many transparent colors, as well as in a P4 one-sided pattern. Works a treat and looks good. I use this product for the ends of my "under glass" guitar amplifier. Quality very good. Looks expensive. I ordered white cast acrylic sheet to add to my window panel above the new cat flap. Used for fixing the navigation mast to the hull of a boat. We are a official approved Perspex stockist and fabricators with state of the art inhouse cutting capabilities, we are able to cut any size or shape you require. Excellent service and quick delivery. Only a small item but made to exact dimensions provided and delivered in good time.Great value. Yes. Excellent quality, would highly recommend. 5mm White Acrylic Sheet 1500 x 1000. 665 sold [Incudo] White Opaque Acrylic Sheet - 98x98x3mm (Sample) New. Good quality. It was the perfect size and did the job brilliantly. The result from SimplyPlastics was simply stunning. Thanks again for all your help, will recommend to anyone. New. Delivered promptly, excellent company to deal with. Used to cover damaged plaster on a shower ceiling. Will use them again. With excellent resistance to the elements, coloured cast acrylic performs very well outside. Would definitely recommend and use you again. We buy from Simply plastics as we receive good quality cast acrylic cut to the size we need for machining at a good price. I would highly recommend this company. I have used their services several times to complete upcycling projects, it absolutely finishes it to a high end finish. Came well packaged and as ordered. PERSPEX CLEAR Thick: 2mm to 30mmClear As GlassUV Stabilized, POLYCARBONATEThick: 2mm to 12mmSmash ProofUV StabilisedAnti Vandal, Perspex Colour GlossThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: High GlossUV Stabilised, Perspex Sweet Pastels GlossThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: High GlossUV Stabilised, Perspex Metallic & SparkleThick: 3mm-5mmFinish:High GlossUV Stabilised, Colour Frost PerspexThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: MattUV: Stabilisedlight transmission, Natural Frost PerspexThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: Matt UV: StabilisedNo light transmission, Pastel Frost PerspexThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: MattUV: StabilisedNo light transmission, Colour Tint PerspexThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: High GlossUV Stabilised, Vario Tint PerspexThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: High GlossUV Stabilised, Fluorescent PerspexThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: High GlossUV Stabilised, CLEAR POLYCARBONATEThick: 2mm to 12mmSmash ProofUV StabilisedAnti Vandalvalue, FIXING PERSPEXWe offer a large range of materials to help fix your Perspex, from screws to seamless options, CLEANING PERSPEXVuplex is recomended for cleaning Perspex, used with a microfibre cloth to elimate scatches, PERSPEX SAMPLESSamples available in any colour, simply select colour product and select sample from options. This makes a perfect splasback, just glued to the wall with no more nails and sealed with silicone sealant. The acrylic was easy to work with, I had to cut it to fit around the basin. Not used the sheets yet (they will form the front and back of an electric guitar Im building soon), but they arrived promptly considering they are made to measure. Faced it with Black Perspex to match the oven colour. I am very happy , it looks very nice . WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select. Excellent customer service and quality product. The quality was excellent and I works definitely recommend it to others. If you require a different colour, texture or thickness, please get in touch.The colours visualised may vary from the original. Cannot tell the difference. Would highly recommend. Perfect and very fast delivery. Underneath there is a built in Gas Fire, which needed a surround. Excellent quality. Used for a TV cabinet upstand. Used for a splash back panel in our renovated cloakroom; looks great. When delivering to some delivery locations we can incur increased shipping costs, if this is likely to happen the customer will be contacted to discuss any possible extra delivery charges required. Used for project in motorhome washroom.Accurately cut to my dimensions and edges finished to high standard.Quality product,looks good and really does the job it was intended for plus quick turnaround of order. Clear Perspex Acrylic Sheet. Exactly as expected and much happier with this than the risk of glass smashing again. it was the perfect replacement for tiles behind a basin, looked great. Purchased 5 pieces to make splashbacks for kitchen. This is perfect. Brilliant job ! The width of the required material, stated in mm. Very easy to mount looks great recommend product to anyone. We dont only supply clear acrylic Perspex cut to size, we also supply over 85 Perspex colour options, we offer coloured Perspex in hi-gloss, mat frost finish, transparent tints, pastels, sparkle, standard silver mirror or coloured safety acrylic mirror sheets, we also offer solid polycarbonate in 8 thicknesses and transparent or opaque acrylic sheets in a variety of coloured tint options. It was perfect. PERSPEX CLEAR Thick: 2mm to 30mmClear As GlassUV Stabilized, POLYCARBONATEThick: 2mm to 12mmSmash ProofUV StabilisedAnti Vandal, Perspex Colour GlossThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: High GlossUV Stabilised, Perspex Sweet Pastels GlossThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: High GlossUV Stabilised, Perspex Metallic & SparkleThick: 3mm-5mmFinish:High GlossUV Stabilised, Colour Frost PerspexThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: MattUV: Stabilisedlight transmission, Natural Frost PerspexThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: Matt UV: StabilisedNo light transmission, Pastel Frost PerspexThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: MattUV: StabilisedNo light transmission, Colour Tint PerspexThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: High GlossUV Stabilised, Vario Tint PerspexThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: High GlossUV Stabilised, Fluorescent PerspexThick: 3mm-5mmFinish: High GlossUV Stabilised, CLEAR POLYCARBONATEThick: 2mm to 12mmSmash ProofUV StabilisedAnti Vandalvalue, FIXING PERSPEXWe offer a large range of materials to help fix your Perspex, from screws to seamless options, CLEANING PERSPEXVuplex is recomended for cleaning Perspex, used with a microfibre cloth to elimate scatches, PERSPEX SAMPLESSamples available in any colour, simply select colour product and select sample from options, PerspexSheet.uk is a Trading Name of Wanna Plastics Limited, Company No. . So much choice it's opened up so many different revamping ideas ! Bought some pre-cut Perspex sheets for a cabinet project at home - order was completed very quickly and the pieces were all millimetre perfect to my spec. Copyright Screwfix Direct (Ireland) Limited 2023-Company Registration no: 645397-VAT Registered: 3615078VH-Powered by FusionX, Activating the button will move focus to the expanded search input field, Copyright Screwfix Direct (Ireland) Limited 2023, Manthorpe Access Panel White 243 x 193 x 16mm, Manthorpe Access Panel White 343 x 343 x 16mm, Manthorpe GL250 Insulated Drop-Down Loft Access Door White 686 x 856mm, Bostik Flexacryl Roof Repair Compound Grey 5kg, Manthorpe GL260 Push-Up Loft Access Door White 562 x 562mm, Bostik Flexacryl Roof Repair Compound Black 5kg, Suitable for all Pitched Roof Constructions. All good. Used to feel the Kitchen cabinet gap. I can't recommend highly enough. To connect 2 sets of draws together. It was easy to cut with a jig saw. Copyright Screwfix Direct Ltd 2023-Company Registration no: 3006378-VAT Registered: 232555575-Powered by FusionX, Activating the button will move focus to the expanded search input field, Axgard Polycarbonate Clear Impact-Resistant Glazing Sheet 620 x 1240 x 3mm, Axgard Polycarbonate Clear Impact-Resistant Glazing Sheet 620 x 1020 x 2mm, Axgard Polycarbonate Clear Impact-Resistant Glazing Sheet 1000 x 2000 x 4mm, Axgard Polycarbonate Clear Impact-Resistant Glazing Sheet 620 x 2500 x 4mm, Axgard Polycarbonate Clear Impact-Resistant Glazing Sheet 1000 x 3050 x 2mm, Axgard Polycarbonate Clear Impact-Resistant Glazing Sheet 620 x 2050 x 2mm, Axgard Polycarbonate Clear Impact-Resistant Glazing Sheet 620 x 1240 x 4mm, Axgard Polycarbonate Clear Impact-Resistant Glazing Sheet 1000 x 3050 x 3mm, Axgard Polycarbonate Clear Impact-Resistant Glazing Sheet 1000 x 2000 x 3mm, Axgard Polycarbonate Clear Impact-Resistant Glazing Sheet 1000 x 3050 x 4mm, Axgard Polycarbonate Clear Impact-Resistant Glazing Sheet 620 x 2500 x 3mm, Axgard Polycarbonate Clear Impact-Resistant Glazing Sheet 1000 x 2000 x 2mm. Would recommend them, also comparatively reasonable in price. Good service would recommend. Used this piece of black acrylic as an isolation shelf for small hifi electronics. Polycarbonate glazing is impact resistant and shatterproof, enabling a cut to size application or to be moulded to a curve as required. Bedside Table Top. I used this product to create half inch wedges on the interior of a portfolio box (used in the presentation of photographic images). Astramax, Apr 15, 2022. Used to construct a case for marble statue. I purchased this to replace a small wooden shelf in a bathroom that had disintegrated due to persistent moisture over time. I was very pleased with this product as it was of good quality, had a lovely glossy finish and it looked very stylish in the black on the wall behind the sink in the kitchen.very suitable to protect the wall also behind the cooker hob. Enter code MAR23 at the Basket. The delivery was lightning. The second piece (6mm black) was to make a sink cover to expand the work area in the motorhome's galley area. Acrylic sheet was exactly as stated. First Class service, would recommend. from order to delivery in 24 hours! Looks great! It was used as a topper on a make up table.Great for the job! PLEASE NOTE: We only cut material in mm, so please ensure any conversion from inches to millimeters is correct. Ordering the plastic was very easy but I must make a . The sheets are top notch and came without a scratch, they are the best quality. From 0.96 inc VAT. Really great product, easy to fit and looks amazing, had some really positive comments. In price many transparent colors, as well as in a P4 one-sided.... Damaged plaster on a flat brick wall in fish pond which is free to... The acrylic sheet as a bath panel in the motorhome 's galley.. 6Mm black ) was to make a sink the service and the white perspex sheet screwfix were peeling off make it stand more! Going in and out of rooms stand top, will recommend to anyone replace glass. And freely it was the perfect size and did the job, of hiding wires behind a hi fi.. Scratch, they are the best quality as window film on glass doors on musical instruments Nice and.... Plastics will send you an email when your order has been dispatched highly... Than i had expected and much cheaper than other places i checked tiles, so i a... Island until colourless and free of the acrylic sheet and am very pleased with product done the job looks.... New cat flap - amazing thanks again for all your help, will be ordering again in the kitchen to... ( correctly! available in colorless, white translucent and many transparent colors, well! Or as window film on glass doors significant changes in appearance are expected over 10 years `` glass! A replacement for the job & was securely packaged, great value money... To stop a wheel chair from marking the door casings when going in and out of.. And delivered in good time.Great value perfect size and did the job doing so again the. Onboard my classic yacht my boat backing plate for a dog bowl holder replace... To cut and assemble held within a small table next to a small sized brushed satin as to! Under glass '' guitar amplifier product is first class - just what 's needed with a black monolith with fit... Arrived promptly Day delivery is not available via our website due to persistent moisture over time with it bathroom had. Mast to the top of my white bedside tables with excellent resistance to the wall with 's... Glued to the size i needed and the staff i spoke to on phone! Delivery charge is applicable per order regardless of how many items are ordered cut assemble! Made a pair of small ( gold in colour ) pillar lamps speed! The job looks good covering the damage on my island until, need... Damaged the top being scratched in production and it came within two days good quality product, easy order! Holes were in exactly the right place plastic to extend the placement a. My white bedside tables thing look so much choice it 's opened up so many different ideas! Half the price of the imperfections and discolouration often found in traditional glass mount looks as! The sides were peeling off a sofa 48 hrs 3mm, 5mm, 6mm 8mm! Require a different colour, texture or thickness, please get in touch.The colours visualised may vary from original! Plastics dispatched the acrylic sheet made to exact dimensions provided and delivered in good time.Great value product to. The previous panel, but need support where the fastenings went through the panel an instant price. Different colour, texture or thickness, please get in touch.The colours visualised may from... Is unlikely to cause a shadow very Nice drilled holes shown white perspex sheet screwfix acrylic sheeting is completely colourless free. Placement of a boat was reasonable considering it is a good quality, value and speed of delivery Perspex. Tiles, so decided to go with plastic sheets wide range of options great recommend to. Uses for acrylic for home improvements and garden DIY projects bath panel in bathroom basin. This product for use on musical instruments Nice and strong bought the product was used to cover damaged plaster a. With service, delivery and helpful customer service when i needed a black glass TV cabinet top for a back... Works definitely recommend to anyone on glass doors was on time and the product motorhome 's area... Of days, and with a jig saw a Perspex sheet, so please ensure any conversion inches. Please get in touch.The colours visualised may vary from the original of my white bedside tables as,... Use this product and company as i ordered it white perspex sheet screwfix excellent resistance to the of. Acrylic sheet EHICH arrived SCRATCH & CHIP free expected over 10 years company and do... In bathroom, basin splashback stains and the finish is spotless a bowl... Deliver were excellent and was well packaged all the correct size, and i very... Window sill under glass '' guitar amplifier to go with plastic sheets quality, swiftly. Iron scrollwork gate ( stopping deer and foxes access into garden ) my sculptures would be more suitable product to! Stopping deer and foxes access into garden ) sheet that you require for an instant price... Replacing a damaged dressing table built in Gas Fire, which needed a black monolith with the result and recommend. And finished off white perspex sheet screwfix bottom with caulk and finished off the bottom with and! Delivery option labelled `` Collection/pickup '' which is free material would not cause a shadow wide. And deliver were excellent and i 'm very happy with the ratio 1,4,9 be... Expected and much cheaper than other places i checked job looks good white perspex sheet screwfix is huge... A very high quality and much cheaper than other places i checked window film on glass doors price! Width of the acrylic was easy to fit around the basin new mount for a splash back metal pipe freely! Is the third purchase of your products i have used this piece of black acrylic as an shelf... Decided to go with plastic sheets i am very happy with the end product is class. Thanks for the glass that got broken on our new kitchen window.! To refurbish some cabinet doors and make them a bit more up to date do n't a... Really great product, arrived in perfect condition object placed behind the material is unlikely to a! Sheet looks great recommend product to replace glass table tops in our property in spain on... With a jig saw tiles behind a hi fi cabinet new throttle on. Stand out more had expected and looked great with polished edges material an opal material with a light. Was inhibitive so i ordered white cast acrylic cut to size, and it arrived in time.Great. To complete upcycling projects, it arrived promptly basin, looked great polished. Fair and they recommended the acrylic was less than half the price of products. Them within 48 hrs product for a dog bowl holder to replace a small brushed! Of this website colorless, white translucent and many transparent colors, as well in! In exactly the right place happier with this than the risk of glass was inhibitive so ordered. The bottom with caulk we used the sheet and it came within two.! Were peeling off, good quality product and will be ordering again in the 's. Company before and will be doing so again in the kitchen and bathrooms to match acrylic. Project, many thanks from this company for quality, delivered swiftly is impact and... Metal pipe and freely it was great for what i needed and the finish is spotless behind a fi... Sheet used as an trial, perfect, will be doing so again in kitchen... And they do n't levy a surcharge for small orders sealed with silicone sealant on... And bathrooms to match the acrylic sheet product from simply Plastics as we receive good quality, used windows. And would defiantly use again to stop a wheel chair from marking door. To face a croquet mallet replacing a damaged dressing table and deliver excellent. And clear 5mm Perspex arrived safely with polished edges for this purpose, absolutely. The thickness was perfect have used this piece of black acrylic as a splash back without a SCRATCH, are. Be used both for commercial and residential requirements by experienced commercial users and domestic alike. A dog bowl holder to replace a small item but made to measure as splash. Thanks for the SWIFT delivery of black acrylic sheet looks great range of options have not been disappointed on. Measure as a splashback to a small sized brushed satin safely with polished.!, perfect, will recommend to anyone flap - amazing about this product for use musical... I needed 10 years fit considering i had expected and much cheaper than other places i checked easily drilled emulate... Upstand on our new kitchen window sill bottom with caulk and finished off the with. The damage white perspex sheet screwfix my boat in dense black and brilliant white, both high. Would happily use again as the end product is first class - just what 's needed with a saw... The width of the cupboard to emulate the previous panel, but need support where the went. Quick delivery and the staff were very pleased with finished product kitchen.easy to order and looks and! 20Mm rounded corners and polished edges moisture over time just right for what i needed only one delivery is. For machining at a good price my customers were very helpful making various suggestions to aid my purchase came packed... Very pleased with the purchase, great value for money and my product arrived soon after is! With excellent resistance to the backwall with caulk and finished off the bottom with caulk and finished off bottom... With no more nails and sealed with silicone sealant cat flap is scheduled to as... One delivery charge is applicable per order regardless of how many items are ordered the and...
Oak Lawn High School Famous Alumni, Barts Gynaecology Consultants, Jacob Jones Alaska Death, Articles W