OUR VISION AND MISSION
Isaiah 58: 12
Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings.
But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.
Our overarching aim is that all women who come to the centre will find hope and healing from their past struggles and be equipped to thrive and flourish in their community.
We will accomplish this vision through:
Embracing and welcoming women who seek help from the centre due to experiencing hardship as a result of domestic violence and/or abuse.
Enabling the women to experience spiritual and emotional healing in a secure and well-maintained centre through programs which are centred on Christian values.
Equipping women with both Christian values and practical life skills (e.g. sewing, craft, cooking, basic business etc.) so that they can confidently return to their community.
Micah 6: 8
He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
Our values are:
- We honour and rely on God completely and do everything for God’s glory.
- We believe in the healing and transforming power of the word of God and the Holy Spirit.
- We value women who come to the centre, recognise their cultural background and experiences and offer our support to empower them to live their lives to their full potential.
- We will conduct our business with compassion, patience, humility and integrity.
- We are committed to complete what we have undertaken.